Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds

Author Topic: Live Feed Updates Sunday 7/7/13  (Read 5823 times)

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Live Feed Updates Sunday 7/7/13
« Reply #125 on: July 07, 2013, 06:35:00 PM »
In the HOH room.

Aaryn and Kailin talking about Elissa's maturity.  Talking about their goodbye messages.

Kaitlin: She was talking about how miserable she is.  Can we just shoot her and put her out of her misery.  She doesn't need the money.   

Aaryn: I'm sure they called her up and said you wanna terrorize some kids.  She was like sure I have nothing else to do I'm basically a yoga wife.

Kaitlin:  She has nothing else to do because she does yoga and takes care of her son.  Today she was like Kaitlin what do you do for fun?  I was like party.   

Aaryn: She probably had the most disgusted look.   

Kaitlin: I was like what do you do and she was like play sports with my son.  I was like which ones and she was like all of them.  They travel every weekend.

Sounds like Kaitlin's having some bladder infection issues and her pain pills are almost out.  Jeremy going in the HOH bath to get his medicine. 

A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #126 on: July 07, 2013, 06:36:23 PM »
Doesn't sound like Aaryn has been feeding the fish.  She just discovered the fish food.   :ascared

A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #127 on: July 07, 2013, 06:37:03 PM »
And outside, general chit chat about how long food lasts past its expiration date.

~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #128 on: July 07, 2013, 06:38:37 PM »
Feeding the fish:

Aaryn: The black ones keep getting it all.

Kaitlin: That was racist. 

Giggle Giggle

Kaitlin: Did you notice how quiet Candice is today?

Aaryn: She's probably tired from sleeping in the elephant room.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #129 on: July 07, 2013, 06:40:33 PM »
Kaitlin is trying to figure out whose sunglasses are left in the HOH bathroom.

Maybe they were Spencer's that he lost! 

Neither of them will go in the pool.  They think its gross.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #130 on: July 07, 2013, 06:44:57 PM »
Kaitlin: I think I have to prepare myself that I might go up.

Aaryn: I don't know.

Kaitlin: YOu don't think so?

Aaryn: I think its just manifesting it if you do.  What did Jeremy say?

Kaitlin: I know he came out of the have not room and said he was so f'ing good.  But I haven't had a chance to ask him. 

Aaryn: Were you up here when he was saying he was making deals with peopel?
Elissa asked him to make a deal.

Feeds switch to kitchen

But in the storage room, Elissa and Amanda talking.

Amanda saying she wants Elissa to stay and warning her about Spencer.  And Amanda is telliner Elissa to make a deal with Spencer.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #131 on: July 07, 2013, 06:50:59 PM »
And now in the cockpit room

Spencer, McCrae and Jeremy chatting about who threw who under the bus about David. 

Jeremy : Stick with the same plan to get Elissa out.   

Spencer: McCrae has to get louder because people trust you on our side.  They think I'm confused.

McCrae: I don't know what angle to take?

Jeremy: they should already be on board.

Spencer: The whole plan is to keep Elissa and and then get Nick out and boom, boom, boom.  But, she's going home.

Jeremy: Its too much negativity.   The MC deserves to belong here. 

Spencer: We are playing a game that no one else knows about. 

:colors

in the bedroom

Howard and Andy are talking

Andy: I trust Amanda

Howard: Amanda is trying to flip the cart on its side.

Andy: I don't think she'll flip.  It doesn't make sense to keep the MVP nominee and get rid of someone on our side.

HOward: I understand, I'm just saying I trust you.

Andy: Why should we get rid of Elissa?

Howard: For the same reason I don't trust Amanda.  Who is to say that Elissa won't flip and make a deal with theh others?

Andy: Elissa trusts helen,  Sshe wouldn't do that.

Now Helen in HOH room

Helen:   I wonder if part of it is an act and Jeremy might protect them.  I don't want to be evicted you don't  want to be evicted.  I can save you from that side of the house if you can believe in me I can protect you and we can provide some information to each other and cover each other.

Helen starting to make a deal with aaryn. 

Helen: Let's help each other so you and I stay and we can keep in the game.

Aaryn: Are you keeping Elissa?

Helen: They're telling me that they're going to vote out Elissa.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #132 on: July 07, 2013, 06:56:23 PM »
Helen: I can't save Elissa every week.  I'm on the block too, there's only so much I can do.  I'm not a revengeful player, I want to be strategic.  I can't vote anyway.  I'm not campaigning.  I'm just sitting back and being quiet.  If she leaves, she leaves and I have to figure out how to play this game without her.  If she leaves and I'm bymself I can be an asset to you and Jeremy for sure.

Aaryn:  No one has said they want you to leave.  They like you and they want Elissa to go.  They are scared that since you're so smart being with Elissa is dangerous for us.  With Elissa leaving you'll play for yourself.  Jeremy said that he wants to keep you here as long as possible.

Helen: If you do that, then I won't put you up if I get HOH, or him.  He is a mighty beast.  I'll even fake an argument with someone and put them on the block.  I realize with Elissa goine, I can play my own game.  If I win HOH next week, I'll fake some argument down there and I won't put you up.  If Jeremy does it too, then I won't put him up either. 

Aaryn: Jeremy wants to get rid of some of the people in the middle. 

Helen: We can come together on some certain people.   

Aaryn: As long as people keep doing what is good for the house.   Its bad when we have split votes.

Helen: I'm just going to stay back and Elissa's demise is impending.  If she manageds to stay I realize my game is at a disadvantage.  She confides in me and I told her that she needs to reset her game.  I talked to her about the snippy comments and there not being a need for it.  I put in her ear if you were to come over to the other side, ifyou could swallow that pride and do that.  She's not seeing long term she's just seeing this week.  If she could bring it on this side, we can go to the end.

Aaryn: I tried to talk to her.

Helen: If I can get her up here.  If she doesn't leave, I'll talk to her next week aboutcoming over here. 

~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #133 on: July 07, 2013, 07:01:22 PM »
Helen still working Aaryn and the Jeremy alliance.  And, how to bring Elissa over if she can.

Aaryn:  We all know that Elissa already tried to make a deal with Jeremy and she would get rid of the rest of her alliance.

Helen: I wouldn't be surprised.  She obviously confides in me and we can use that to our advantae.  I asked her if she got mvp, she won't confirm with me.  I think its her based on who went up.  We could definitely use MVP to kill some people in the house.  If you want to work with me and not her, I can mold her.

Aaryn: I just don't trust her.  At this point we are so against each other.   

Helen: I can help her make up some other reason to protect her.  I will do my best to make sure you don't go home.  I think you're an asset to me and want to keep you here.  YOur mind is like mine.  We know this game and have respect.  We will have to pillage our people.

Aaryn:  Jeremy and McCrae are the only ones thinking about this game strategically.  I know Jeremy can be over the top. 

Helen: He's getting better at it.  I'm an asset to you guys, I'm physically strong, I'm mentally strong and I have people in the house that like me.

Aaryn: I think the people that don't like me, I have been able to talk to and have a truce, except for Elissa and Candice.

Helen: I think even Candice for me is a pawn.  She won't win HOH over me.  I'd rather keep someone like Andy who will win HOH and not use him as a pawn.  That's what she is to my game.  Jessie is another person who I would put up as a pawn over and over agin.  I think you me and jeremy understand who is strong.  We know we have to get rid of the extras.

Kaitlin interrupts to get nail polish
~ Caitlin Thomas

Online KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #134 on: July 07, 2013, 07:01:57 PM »
Feeds 1 and 2 cockpit with the guys

random convo about comicon

:dick comicon  :dick
delightful just delightful

Online KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #135 on: July 07, 2013, 07:06:10 PM »
Jeremy and Howard in cockpit

Jeremy the move is take Elissa out this week

Howard we need to look at what fuxks the MC

Howard once Elissa is gone the only other one that makes me uncomfortable with Amanda

Howard I trust Crae just not with Amanda

Jeremy so you want to put up Amanda and Candace

Howard yeah

Jeremy what about Helen

Howard she is going to do whatever the MC wants to do it will be a different story when Elissa is gone

Jeremy so if I win HOH it should be Candace Amanda and Andy

Howard yeah I think so

Online KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #136 on: July 07, 2013, 07:09:51 PM »
Jeremy we can only do one player at a time but I am really going for that HOH

Jeremy Amanda said she thinks there is an all boy alliance in this house

Jeremy I want Amanda out

Howard and Jeremy agree they want MC protected and Elissa is gone this week

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #137 on: July 07, 2013, 07:10:38 PM »
In the cockpit room, the boys are talking about brackets for bandana ball. 

Back in the HOH room:

Helen: I need Elissa out for my own game.  Kaitlin needs to chill out and she has Jeremy on his side.  The last play is to put up Kaitlin because Jeremy will win HOH next week with a vengenance.  I like Kaitlin, she's in a showmance and isn't a threat.  YOu're a bigger threat to me and I'd like to work with you.  Let's just say peace and next week you can't play so I'll protect you.

Aaryn: Okay sounds good.

Helen leaves. 

Jeremy and Howard doing moving company business in the Cockpit.

Howard: My role is to be cool. 

Jeremy: Amanda and Candice?

Howard: yes.

Jeremy  Will Helen be a problem later because she's a mental threat?

Howard:  She'll do what we want her to do. That's why she's not a threat.  With Elissa being gone, there's no one else to stir her pot.  Its a different story if Elissa was here.

Jeremy: HOw do you feel about ANdy?

Howard: He's interchangeable.  He plays hard.

Jeremy: SO you think I should think about Candice, Amanda and Andy as nominees?

Howard: From the MC standpoint, Amanda makes me nervous.  It doesn't have to happen next week.   The longer she strays.

Jeremy: McCrae just said he had amanda under his thumb

Howard: Why does he have her under his thumb?  Cuz he aint used to having broads?  It looks shady.  If we don't get rid of amanda this week, that's cool.

Jeremy: We have to get Elissa this week and and MVP will be up for grabs.  Us five have a good chance.  McCrae has Amanda this week and she's scared.

Howard: How does he know he has her under his thumb?  He says he perpetuates the fact that she has no where to go.   

Jeremy: She might be goin gup next week. 

Howard: The chance of MVP going up, if Andy or Helen get MVP me and SPencer are tight enough to work that.  I'm with the group.

Jeremy: Let's get Elissa out and then after that . . . we cn only do one week at a time, but I"m playing for HOH.  Right now, I threw off Amanda because she was like I know there's an all boy crew and I said no one invited me.  SHe was like what?  I'm like, I'm sitting out here with you and have 2 girls in the hOH room.   She's catching on.

Howard:  That's why we need to get ELissa out because she's thinking about an all guy alliance.

Jeremy: McCrae is going to try to pull you into something with him and Amanda and that will give you some protection.  The girls I have on my team love you.  They're a little sketchy about SPencer.  But they love you. 

~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #138 on: July 07, 2013, 07:11:51 PM »
Jeremy: I'm not going to lie.  Keeping Elissa here sketches me out a bit.  The girls didn't like it.

Howard: we have to get her out now.  I didn't want it to change because it keeps everything calm and on schedule getting ELissa out. I'm with it.

Convo done. 
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #139 on: July 07, 2013, 07:14:22 PM »
In HOH room

Jeremy and Judd talking.

Jeremy: I was talking to howard and they want to put up Nick and they think they have the votes.

Judd: You think people are suspicious about us/

Jeremy: no, they think you're floating.  They think Spencer is floating around.  They don't know you're with us. 
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #140 on: July 07, 2013, 07:20:30 PM »
Judd: You know what i should do.  I'm just brainstorming. 

Jeremy: Yeah, this is what team does. 

Judd: It stays between me and you.  It makes me feel weird that people are avoiding me.  Its kind of risky.  I was going to try to get Elissa to try to get one of them up

Jeremy: It doesn't matter who she puts up.   We're voting out Elissa.  It doesn't matterwho goes up for MVP.  We're voting for Elissa.  Next week, everyone has a good chance, like Amanda or Candice.  Candice has thrown you under the bus. 

Judd: I don't htink she's dangerous.

JeremY: I'm putting Candice up if I get MVP.

Judd: we can use her as a pawn every single week.

Kaitlin enters the HOH room. 

Jeremy: I'm pretty sure that Nick is going up and you're not.

Kaitlin: so I've heard.

Jeremy: I'm just looking out for you.  It doesn't matter because Elissa is going home.

Kaitlin: I hope so.   Can you imagine how this house will be without her. 

Jeremy: No ifs ands or buts about it Elissa is going home.  Andy is not voting for her.

Kaitlin:  How do you know that?

Jeremy:  YOu're still questioning how I know things?

Kaitlin: How do you know, Please tell me

Jeremy:   Andy has an alliance with her. 

Kaitlin: He's so stupid.  That makes me really angry with him.

Judd: People give me a weird vibe. 

Jeremy: That's because everyone is shook.  They thought they were getting me out. 

Judd: I'm just shook

Jeremy: YOu're good.

Kaitlin: HOw do you know?

Jeremy: Don't question me, just watch.

Kaitlin: ok.  I just want to know the knowledge you have in your head.  It makes me uncomfortable.

Jeremy: I can't expose all my guns and you have an emotional outburst and then its done.

Kaitlin: You don't trust me. 

Judd: I'm worried about our numbers next week.

Jeremy: I'm winning HOH next week.

Judd:  I want that HOH so bad.  I'm trying so hard not to yell Shady Folks, Shady folks. 
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #141 on: July 07, 2013, 07:24:11 PM »
Judd: people are not smart about who they're talking to.

Kaitlin: I haven't talked to anyone.

Jeremy;  You shouldn't be.

Kaitlin: I want you to tell me things.

Jeremy: I'm protecting you.  YOu get emotional.   Like with Andy last night.

Kaitlin: I thought I could trust him.   

Jeremy: why would you think that/ 

Kailin: Aaryn did.

Jeremy: I'll gethim out.  Especially with MVP up for grabs

Kaitlin: they'll go for great f'ing players.

Judd: Elissa is a great player?

Jremey: She has a coattail. 

Judd:  Some people might pick Andy.

Jeremy: No.   We don' tknow how people are in the DR and I get a lot of dr sessions and so

Fishes

Kaitlin: You're hiding things from me.

Jeremy: I don't expose all of my guns.  I can keep my mouth closed.

Kaitlin: I can keep my mouth closed.   

Jeremy: It takes more than a day.

~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #142 on: July 07, 2013, 07:28:23 PM »
Judd leaves.

Jeremy chastizing Kaitlin for trying to get him to talk in front of Judd.

Kissy, kissy, flirt, flirt.

Jeremy: I was just talking to Judd and Howard.  Howard and Spencer are in an alliance and they want to bring me in.

Kaitlin: go in.

Jeremy: what do you think I just did?

Kaitlin: You want in?

Jeremy: Yes.

Kaitlin: HOw do you know about Andy?

Jeremy: HOward and Spencer are with Helen and Helen tells them everything.  If its not a landslide victory then we know who to go for.  I don't believe everyone is voting to evict Elissa but I believe we hve the numbers regardless.   Now we have two more votes that will stick with me because I'm better than them in competitions. and I have two strong girls.

Kaitlin: You're so good at what you do.   

Kiss, kiss

Jeremy: Its all about timing?

Kiss, kiss

Kailin: Aaryn is making me super uncomfortable.  SHe doesn't think Elissa is going home.

Jeremy:  Reassure her.   Stop thinking I lie to you.  I don't lie to you, I don't have any reason to lie. 

Kissy, kissy,  )-**
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #143 on: July 07, 2013, 07:37:10 PM »
 :<3

ANd, then Aaryn comes up

Jeremy: How was your talk with Helen?

Aaryn: It was good.

Jeremy: Andy isn't voting with us.

Aaryn: Why?

Jeremy: I know.  I

Aaryn: If you want us to trust you you have to tell us what deals you make.

Jeremy: I am with Howard and spencer . . . blah, blah.  I don't trust them. 

Aaryn: YOu swear you didn't make a deal with Elissa?

Jeremy: No.  I swear.  I talked to Amanda and Elissa wantsto make a dea.  Was it helen that tol you about the deal?

Aaryn: Yes.

Jeremy: Yeah, they want to get us against each other and make a deal.

Aaryn: They want  me to get with Elissa

Jeremy: Elissa is going home.  They're scared shitless.  I have McCrae and Amand, SPence and Howard, Me and Kailin and Judd.  We don't have Candice because I won't give her the time of day.  I shut her down.

Kaitlin: that is why shes so sad.

Jeremy: I think Andy is a shady f.  He knows his team is going to fall apart.  When I win HOH next week, Andy and Candice are going out.  I'm pretty sure that Nick is going up.  I'm exposing all of my guns.  Trust me.  If Nick gets two votes that Candice an Andy.

Aaryn: I need to talk to Jeremy because I need to know what he's doing.  Did you just ask him right now.  It is funny we both had this same thought. 
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #144 on: July 07, 2013, 07:38:11 PM »
Bandana ball in the back yard - the spectators. 
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #145 on: July 07, 2013, 07:43:04 PM »
Back in the HOH room

Aaryn and Kaitlin doing their nails.

Aaryn: I think Andy is trying to play both sides.  I think he's scared because unless Helen tells Andy go ahead and vote Elissa out, if all of them are in favor of getting her out.  Elissa's alliance will turn against who ever wan'st with them

Kaitlin: Wait, say that again

Fishes.

Aaryn: If he really told Helen he was voting to keep Elissa he's confused. I can tell he's in a weird mood today.

Kailin: Shady F, Shady f

Aaryn: If you were in his shoes you'd probably do the same thing.

Kailin: True.

Aaryn: I was very confrontational in the first few weeks. I scared Andy away.  I told him that the fact that he was floating and shady made us not trust him.  I came in way too hot and now I have to clean that mess up. 

Kaitlin: Lets go outside and paint our nails. 

AaryN: like outside?

Kaitlin:  Yeah, we should be with people.

Aaryn:  Like where outside on the couches.

Kaitlin: yes. 

Aaryn:  talking about painting nails.   blahblah
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #146 on: July 07, 2013, 07:51:26 PM »
Current Status.

~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #147 on: July 07, 2013, 07:57:15 PM »
Current status

Nick wants Andy to help him study.  Nick and Andy say they're both cook with each other.

[I'm outta here!  Night, y'all.]
~ Caitlin Thomas

Online KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #148 on: July 07, 2013, 07:59:59 PM »
Thanks Belle  :<3

Cooking and cussing...that is what is going on in the BB house

Judd in HN room with Helen just chatter

Helen we are doing the banana ball tourney tonight so everyone is getting ready

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #149 on: July 07, 2013, 08:06:56 PM »
spencer and kaitlin on thed hammock

spencer elissa said earlier that she lives in canada

kaitlin she lies to everyone she lives here she has to go thru a ton of paper work

zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Custom Search