Author Topic: BB15 HOH Blog and Photos  (Read 6460 times)

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
BB15 HOH Blog and Photos
« on: July 02, 2013, 03:08:40 PM »
HOH BLOG: MCCRAE
POSTED ON JUL 2, 2013 12:00PM

Where do I start? This has been an absolutely amazing experience thus far. Being in this house has put this whole show into perspective. Everyone is cutting deals and whispering to each other and it's really tough to keep up with it all. I know I'm a paranoid bastard but hopefully that can actually keep me on top of the game and not let the game get on top of me. And if the game does get on top of me hopefully I can blow up in a way that will be entertaining to all you fine folks.

Coming into this game I thought I was going to lay low and be a weak player. In my everyday life I usually am the weakling. I would have never thought that I would be able to hold onto a "popsicle" for as long as I did and win HOH right out of the gates. I'm still not sure why I even wanted to win the first HOH but as soon as I saw popsicles, I knew that the stars had aligned and dame fate wanted me to win. Whether or not this will help my game, only time will tell….

And then came the Elissa revelation. Judd pointed it out to me and I had no idea before that. Being a super fan, It was a super exciting prospect to be playing with the sister of one of the most notorious players in the game. And at the same time, It equally scared me. I knew that I wanted to be in her good graces and keep her close to me.

I'm just trying to take things day by day here and keep my head from going wacky, which is what I know you all want to see…not yet….but probably soon lol. Who would think a lowly pizza boy from the small town of St. Francis, MN could come to the BB house and shake stuff up. I've been having an awesome time and I don't want it to end yet.

I also want to send all my love and thoughts with the Olson Family, Kim, Tim, and Morgan, as well as all my friends at the house away from this house. I know you guys are tearing me apart back home but I'm trying my best. Thanks to BB for giving me this opportunity and I couldn't be grateful enough. And to everyone else, I hope you are enjoying the show!

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/hoh_blog/1000889/
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
Re: BB15 HOH Blog and Photos
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2013, 11:02:33 PM »

HOH BLOG: AARYN
POSTED ON JUL 9, 2013 10:55AM

Hey Y'all! It's your current HOH and BB Bunny, Aaryn! This week has been great for me. I couldn't have asked for a better time to be in this position. Going into this HOH competition, I knew I had to win in order to secure my safety. Things weren't looking too good! David leaving was extremely hard for me, and it caused me to question every person in this house. Being around someone 24/7 for even just 13 days creates a bond that is painful to break cold turkey! Thankfully I have been able to see things more clearly now that I have received a wakeup call. I have changed my game completely and am realizing what I need to do that I previously wouldn't have thought twice about. After all, this is a G.A.M.E, and I need to be reminded of that often. I have a fireball personality and am one of the most up front people you will ever meet, and that is hurting my game. There are pros and cons of every move we make in this house, and the best I can do is what I'm doing. I've learned a lot about life in just 19 days, and no matter what happens I will be forever grateful for that (no matter how many times I'm sassy) ;).

Now, about my nominations… I know the Brenchel fans aren't happy with me, but I hope you all get to see that I tried more than once to align with Elissa. She has a personal vendetta against me and it is in my best interest to see her walk out the door on Thursday. I hope you all can respect that this game means a lot to me, and not even the sister of someone whom I was a super-fan of is going to come in-between that. I have a lot of respect for Helen, but she is highly responsible (along with Elissa) for David's eviction. He deserves to be here and I miss him every day. For those of you who don't know yet, Helen and I now play for the same team (secretly)… so don't doubt me just yet! I have turned a lot of things around this week thanks to my partner in crime, Jeremy, and I know I wouldn't be writing this if it weren't for him. I'm enjoying the HOH luxuries, but the greatest gift in this game is safety. Having one week to relax and get your s*** together is truly priceless. The only thing that would make this HOH better is not having to share a bed with Jerelin (Jeremy and Kaitlin)… AWKWARD! Before I go, I just want to let my family and friends know that I think about them every day and miss them more than words can explain. XOXO

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2013, 06:25:24 PM »
Helen's HOH blog

HOH BLOG: HELEN
POSTED ON JUL 16, 2013 03:25PM

As a Super Fan of Big Brother, I am so blessed to be part of this year's cast. It is just icing on the cake that I am this week's HOH - what a dream come true.

What a crazy week it has been in the Big Brother house (BBH). Last week, Nick became the third nominee after Jeremy won the Power of Veto and took himself off the block. Elissa and I planned for the BBH to evict Nick, however the Houseguests started to lean towards evicting Elissa. WHAT?!??! I remember thinking something is not right, someone (Spencer and/or Howard) is lying to me and evicting Elissa CAN NOT happen. I knew it was imperative Nick be evicted if we were ever going to find out the truth (The final vote count to evict Nick was 7 to 4 instead of 8 to 3). I want to give props to Judd, who helped secure Jessie's vote to keep Elissa in the House, which was a game changer that helped bring down the Moving Company Alliance.

My three goals as HOH was to find out the truth behind Spencer and Howard, backdoor Jeremy and get the girls together for some fun - even though the girls are divided in the House, I thought it would be nice to host a Nail Party and set a tone that while we are "competing", we don't need to "fight" - hoping this would help bring down the drama.

Over the last few days, every member of the Moving Company Alliance has spilled their beans, including Jeremy - it is amazing how quickly they all threw each other under the bus and confessed everything. McCrae was the first person to inform me about the Moving Company Alliance, and because he has been loyal with his votes I have decided to forgive him and continue working with him.

Spencer and Howard are a different story. They have told me repeatedly the only two people I should trust in the game was the two of them while they were lying to me the entire time, but I have bigger fish to fry this week. Ever since Jeremy yelled at Andy, Elissa, Candy and Amanda about the red wine, Jeremy has been my biggest target. While I have forgiven Jeremy, I have not forgotten. His presence in the House makes every Houseguest uneasy, including Kaitlin, and it is time for an exorcism and get the evil spirit of Jeremy out of this House.

I think with Jeremy finally gone, the Houseguests will become more confident, and I can't wait to see who wins the next competitions.

The hardest part of this game is missing my husband and two boys. It is a blessing to have my fellow mom, Elissa, in this game with me. Having someone who can understand how much I miss my children and talk to has really helped.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/hoh_blog/1000957/
In closing, thanks America for watching this season.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2013, 08:35:17 PM »

HOH BLOG: JUDD
POSTED ON JUL 18, 2013 10:20AM

Wow I am finally in the Big Brother house, this has been a dream of mine since I was 13 so it is still surreal! This has been a crazy week being HOH because we still have so many people in the house and their are so many real and fake alliances that it is hard to keep track with all of them. We do have a great group of houseguests and we have a blast together. Being a long time fan of the show I thought the game would be so much easier than what it is. When you are actually in the game it feels totally different than when you watch it on television. My strategy coming in to the game was to rely on social strategy but I have learned after a couple of weeks that you have to win if you can because every week is important and blindsides and backdooring is very popular this season. The guys are getting picked off one by one and that is a little bit scary to me but it is necessary at this point due to the worse alliance ever "the moving company". Still it is getting old having to hear the woman talk about woman stuff all of the time haha! It is almost impossible to know who to trust in this game and if you really start trusting anyone in this house then you are doing something wrong. At this point in the game I am going to stay loyal to the "knockouts" (McCrae, Amanda, Helen, Elissa, and Andy) but I also have a couple other people in the game that I am willing to work with so I will just have to find out what is best for my game in the long run and stick tight to it.

I nominated Kaitlin and Aaryn for eviction this week and by doing that I was hoping to not ruffle any feathers. I still feel like I owe Aaryn one for not coming after me when she had the opportunity and she has a huge target on her back, so my Texas Tornado comment was to still keep a target on her back if she stays and also to make it look like I have no ties to her. I had asked Kaitlin to be a pawn as well and that I would keep her safe. feel like they need separated now because this week coming up theres going to be a serious line drawn in the house and I need one of them on my side. Both Aaryn and Kaitlin are actually great people. Aaryn has done a lot to make people angry but she really is funny and has a good heart deep down. Kaitlin probably has the best heart in the house and everyone likes her but that is dangerous at this point in the game. After sharing this experience with each other I hope theirs no hard feelings down the road.

Some days in the Big Brother house you go a little stir crazy so we have to make our own fun in the house. Bandit Ball is probably one of the funnest games we have been playing and I am the current Bandit Ball champion!!!! We also hang out at the pool and jacuzzi a lot and play some pool. Helen is slowly becoming a pool shark! Other than that we just all act a little crazy! One of the funnest times I have had was copying everything a buzzed Andy did one night when I was a have not, it was driving him insane!

Now on the HAVE NOT situation. Slop is not good at all but we do have a few great slop chefs in the house (Amanda, Helen, Elissa, Jessie). I am not a good slop chef at all, any slop i have tried to make ends up being inedible and gets thrown out so I avoid slop while being a have not. We all do really appreciate y'all voting on extra choices we can have for the have not weeks, they have been awesome selections MOST of the time haha. I have been a have not twice and the first week we only had slop so I didn't eat much that week. Not eating very much was annoying at first and we all do have a mid-week slop melt down from time to time, but I have to say that it does make you way more humble as a person when you think about it because theirs people out there who would do anything to have unlimited slop for a week. When I have been a have not and catch myself complaining I always catch myself after and think of that and feel like a schmuck. The cold showers are no fun especially in the morning so you just have to do them as fast as possible. The trick to the bed situation is just to stay up as long as possible and go to sleep when you can't hardly hold your eyes open any longer. Everyone wants to be a have! But we also have to appreciate the food, running water, and shelter that we have. I went from being a have not to HOH so that was a major change this week, it felt strange being back in a bed again!

I hope y'all enjoy watching this season and always realize that this is a game we are playing. I can't wait to talk to all y'all (in September) God Bless y'all and I hope y'all are having a great summer!

God Bless, J-U-Double D

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/hoh_blog/1000990/

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2013, 04:29:44 PM »

HOH BLOG: AARYN POSTED ON JUL 30, 2013 05:00PM

Hey ya'll! Wow, how things have changed since I was up here last. My last HOH didn't go as planned, but it may have worked out better for me in the long run! Here's the scoop -- after being blindsided by Nick's eviction, Jeremy, Kaitlin, GinaMarie and I were all thrown for a loop. This is the point where we realized our "alliance" was doomed! Helen winning HOH was extremely scary for us, although Helen and I have had a secret deal since my last HOH.

Kaitlin winning veto was good and bad. It was good because Jeremy was back doored and bad because she gained safety through two of my big allies (Helen and Andy) as well as Elissa. Jeremy and Kaitlin tried everything they could to keep him here, including throwing me under the bus as many times as they could. GinaMarie and I had been extremely close, but when she lost her mind when Nick left the game, there was nothing I could do to bring the old “her” back. Judd winning the next HOH was also good and bad for me. He had a plan to back door someone but wouldn't say who, so I went on the block next to Kaitlin. He even devised a ridiculous speech so no one would know we were working together, but all it did was give the other houseguests someone to blame rumors in the house on.

I'm definitely a “Texas Tornado,” and I've definitely learned to twist words in this house to benefit me, but now they're onto me! (haha) I knew I would be on the block next to Kaitlin and GinaMarie, so the final MVP nomination didn't surprise me. Judd helped out a lot with a little lip service, and Jesse came up with a deal for me to present Helen. Luckily, the stars aligned and my deal was accepted. It was a tug-of-war, but I survived! When I won HOH by luck, I was first overjoyed, and then became emotional -- I had just survived the block twice and felt that if I hadn't won this HOH, I could possibly go home and would never have had a chance to prove my loyalty to my new alliance. The last thing I felt was remorse for what I was going to have to do. After considering all of my options, I held true to my deal (to nominate two people that Helen and Elissa approve of).

Making it past the first quarter is unreal, and what's even better is that I'm the only person in this house who has never been a Have-Not and who has been HOH twice! I do need to step up my veto game though because I'm 0 for 4!

Thank You Tanya, for sending me the sweetest letter! I love my pictures and hope that if you're reading this (Kaitlin and Sarah), that you love them too! I miss you both like crazy!

That's all for now America!

-Aaryn

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2013, 04:43:36 PM »

HOH BLOG: GINAMARIE
POSTED ON AUG 7, 2013 10:10AM

OMG BBVX this weeks been crazy!!!! i can't believe I'm had the honor of being HOH!!! Its awesome my BB Bunny gave me my key hahahah soooooo awesome it was perfect !!!

the only thing that could of made being HOH perfect was having Nick here to share it with me :-(((. I miss him like crazy . but i know he's routing me on back home and is super duper proud of me … if you ever see that "Blue Hat" it means i'm thinking of you and knowing your still with me in this crazy house . Nick you made me feel so special and always made me smile and laugh. you are such an amazing guy . i don't know how I'm living here without you lol. just know i'm playing nice, staying cool, and working hard for us . i'll see you soon !!!

First night as HOH was AMAZING!!!! everyone got to see my pic and all my cool ass stuff ! Being HOH is amazing !!! but it not all sunshine and rainbows … you know you have to nom 2 house guest and thats one of my hardest jobs. but it a dirty job an somebody's Got to do it !!!

Last but not least i Finally got my hair dyed thanks to Elissa . she rocks !!!! It came out amazing . Whooo hooooo !!!

i'll leave off on this note . I coundt be happier living in the Big brother House . I met the most amazing people and maybe even found the man of my dreams ! i coundt of asked for anything more , even though theres ups and downs and you miss your family and friends back at home. I feel truly blessed for bing here and living my dreams . I thank you all so much , I may not be the best writer but i try lol. thank you to my friends and family back at home in staten island new york … thank you all so much you i love you !!! Well i guess I'm all done … i love all you BB fans… keep watching its gonna get even more wild and crazy ohhhhh and it you like think of me and give me some luck so i can be the next MVP lol. thank you all so much

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/hoh_blog/1001079/

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2013, 04:44:05 PM »

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2013, 04:03:23 PM »

HOH BLOG: ANDY POSTED ON AUG 14, 2013 10:20AM 

Hello America!

After weeks and weeks of competition mediocrity, here I FINALLY sit, as HOH, writing my HOH blog. It feels pretty damn good. Being able to make my mark on the house in an overt manner is something my game really needs, and I couldn't be happier with what I'm about to accomplish.

Jessie is someone who I truly love on a personal level. She was one of the first people in the house to make a legitimate attempt to get to know me, and that has not been forgotten. Her ability to, as GinaMarie so eloquently puts it, "flip flop" throughout the house is unparalleled, which makes her dangerous. It's a shame, but hey, getting rid of Jessie puts me one step closer to the $500,000, so I'd be lying if I said I was devastated to see her go.

It is now time for my favorite subject: Me! I feel as though I'm in a really good position going into next week (although I hate saying that because things can change so easily in this house). I've worked so damn hard up to this point to remain off the radar while still making game-changing moves behind the scenes, and it astounds me that more people aren't onto me. GinaMarie has liked me since day one and has pledged to keep me safe. Spencer has been my dear friend from the beginning, and although I've had issues trusting him since the demise of The Moving Company, I still think he has my best interest at heart. I do believe that covers all of my bases. I like that nobody sees me as a huge threat, because it allows me to get my work done without getting blood on my hands. Since week one I have known exactly how every eviction is going to go, and every houseguest who I have wanted to leave has left. The most crucial two evictions thus far have been Nick and Judd, and I was instrumental in getting both of them out. I wouldn't shut up about how I thought Nick was trouble, and I urged Elissa to put him up. I then campaigned against him all week, and BOOM! The Moving Company officially moved out. Judd was trying to play the entire house, which is exactly what I am doing, and since his game was too similar to mine he had to go. I started planting the seeds about getting rid of him with Amanda and McCrae and with Helen, and BOOM! Judd went packing. The Judd eviction, although it was essential for my game, was without a doubt the most devastating moment in this game on a strictly personal level. Everyone, including myself, loved Judd while he was here, and his presence has been greatly missed.

I love this game so much, and I want everyone to know just how exhilarating and exhausting of a game it is to play. The one big piece of advice I would give to anyone who is looking to come on this show is to hold your temper. While I'm sure I haven't been the most OuTrAgEoUs houseguest this season due to the fact that I refuse to scream at people all the time, I have also made it far by biting my tongue. I wanted to scream at Jeremy at least 6,000 times while he was here, as he is the most inconsiderate person I've ever met, but I didn't, and as a result it made it all the sweeter watching him walk out the door while I remained in the game. With that being said, I LOVE watching people lose their tempers, as evidenced by my girl Candice and her ability to "keep it real" at all times. The one thing people need to know about Candice is that she "kept it real" about 1 percent of the time and she slept the other 99 percent of the time, which was kinda awesome. You wouldn't see her for 6 hours, she would come into a room to scream at someone, and then she would go back to bed. I miss her.

Amanda and McCrae have been my tightest alliance since the first week of this game, and moving forward I see nothing changing. Although Amanda can be kind of an ass at times, she is devastatingly loyal, which I need at this point. McCrae is much more low-key, but his loyalty is just as valid.

I've been way too serious in this blog thus far. Woof. Let's talk about my houseguests!

David: Maybe one of the saddest evictions due to the fact that I enjoyed looking at him all day.

Nick: Good riddance. I knew he was trouble the moment I saw him, and I made it my personal mission to get rid of him. He also had the uncanny ability to talk to you for two hours and not reveal anything about himself. Phase 1: Get rid of Nick. Phase 2: There was no phase two. I can't wait to find out who the real Nick Uhas truly is.

Jeremy: If he had come into this game the way he left, he could have gone far.

Kaitlin: My girl. I hope she watches the show and knows that Judd was the reason she left. Evicting her was the first eviction that made me feel like I lost a friend.

Howard: I gave Howard WAY TOO MUCH credit. I used to lay in bed for HOURS thinking about what his master plan was. I have since learned that Howard had no master plan whatsoever. He was just a bad game player. He would use weird analogies, not look you in the eyes, and tell you he "heard everything." I love Howard as a person, but Howard wasn't made for Big Brother.

Candice: She kept it real, and I loved every second of it. I miss her. I especially love that she left in a Clownitard while screaming at GinaMarie.

Judd: My partner in crime. Although he was attempting to mastermind the entire game, I still miss him more than anyone else who has been evicted. With that being said, I am so happy he is gone from a strategic standpoint.

Jessie: She has been on the warpath after learning of her upcoming eviction, and I'm worried that I may be in the center of that path. She truly is a friend of mine, though, and I hope we can keep that bond after I become responsible for her eviction.

Spencer: He keeps me sane. He is offensive, crass, and hilarious. If Spencer weren't here I don't know what I would do. I know he will be my pal for years and years.

McCrae: McCrae reminds me of my best friend from home. Both of them are much more laid-back than me, but in being so they balance me out well. I'm very high energy and wAcKY, and having a friend who calms me down is essential in this house. I enjoy my conversations with McCrae and truly value my alliance with him.

Amanda: While Amanda has a fiery temper, she also has a kindness to her that a lot of people don't see. I really enjoy her presence, and her loyalty is such a gift. For every sex joke she makes, she also says something warm and kind.

Helen: One of the most amazing people I have ever met. Boom.

Elissa: One of the most odd people I've ever met, in the best way possible. I could write a dissertation about Elissa, but I'll keep it short and sweet: I'm OBSESSED with her.

GinaMarie: Kind, sweet, and unlike anyone I've ever met. She's a gem.

Aaryn: She can be an ass at times, but I've also seen a side of her that isn't totally evil, which I like.

I miss my parents and my dogs so freakin much. To everyone in Chicago, including my pals, my roommates, my neighbors, and my improv classmates, I hope all is well and I think of you every damn day. I hope my improv class shows have been hilarious, and the same goes for all of the improv shows I was supposed to be in this summer. The improv community in Chicago is so damn amazing, and being away from such wonderful people has been tough. Long story short: I can't mention everyone by name, but if you think I love and miss you, I most definitely do. Happy birthday to all my friends celebrating birthdays during my HOH reign. I hope each birthday is perfect. The last two shout outs I want to give are to Ragan Fox and to Jodi from Season 14 because they're my two favorite players to ever play this game.

I can't believe I've been in this house for 54 days. I also can't believe I haven't gone insane due to the people I've been locked up with. America, this is not an easy game to play. I've come to the end. I hope you've enjoyed my ramblings and observations, and hopefully this isn't the last you hear from me. I'll see you all in September, when if all goes to plan I'll be $500,000.00 richer. The first thing I'm doing with the money is taking a trip to Paris because why the hell not.

Hugs, Andy

Andy's HOH photos  http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/photos/1000634/andy-s-hoh-photos/

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2013, 06:39:56 PM »

HOH BLOG: ELISSA
POSTED ON AUG 28, 2013 02:40PM

Omgoshhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe I finally am HOH!!!!! I wanted to win this sooooooo badly, I do have a HUGE BB name to live up to.

I want to thank everyone who is supporting me through this CRAZZZZZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY journey…it definitely means so much to know people love me and enjoy watching me. Thank you to my wonderful husband who I miss beyond words. I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU babe!!! Thank you for taking care of our life while I am away so I could pursue a dream of mine. Kids, thank you for being understanding while I am away. Please know I love each one of you from the bottom of my heart and I think and pray for you EVERY SINGLE DAY!!! You are my heart and my world.

HUBBY I LOVE YOU AND YOU ARE THE BESTEST:):):):) MISS YOU EVERY SECOND XOXOXOXOXOXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX OMMYYY AND YOUR WIFEY HASN'T LOST IT I PROMISE;))))):);)))) HEHEHE OHHH YEA AND ANYTHING RACH ASKS FOR PLEASE GIVE IT TO HER. SHE IS AMAZING AND WOOOWWWWW A WHOLE NEW RESPECT FOR MY SIS. SERIOUSLY, LIKE NEVER BEFORE.

Rachel, thank you for encouraging me to step out of my comfort zone and take on this new experience, it is definitely life changing. I hope I am making you proud. You have made me the proudest little sister anyone could ask for. Now that I have experienced this exciting journey I have a whole new amplified respect for you. Rach, seriously I love you sooooo soooo soooo much and I can not believe how graciously you handle life. Every single hour in this house is a roller coaster ride. It is by far THE WILDEST experience I have ever had. Rach I owe you big time. I admire and respect you so much for your accomplishments. Living in the BB house is NEVER easy. It is a total emotion fest at all times as well as uncomfortable, BUT TOTALLY WORTH IT. The BB competitions are SERIOUS STUFF! I mean they may look simple on TV but they are physically and mentally EXHAUSTING.

Rach, I have to tell you about the comps with questions, I get SUPER nervous after the evictions. I try to get into my yoga zen but I just can't get into Rachel mode. I am so used to thinking about things before I answer so when we have .5 seconds to answer, I freeze. On Thursdays', my nerves are kicked into high gear and my stomach is in knots. I need to get over it, but I am analytical. I guess that is best in the real world but not in BB. I miss having you to talk to every day. I'm not going to lie, going 2 months without my yoga mat was beyond atrocious!!!!!! Worst THING EVER. My fellow yogis can relate. My body super hurts from not having the adding cushion from the yoga mat and it is super hard to get traction on a towel. Don't judge!!! Yoga is definitely a MAJOR stress relief in this pressure cooker. I keep finding that in the social aspect my yoga mentality has totally benefitted my game but in the “athletic” and “Q&A” comps I function more efficiently when I am pumped up. TRYING TO FIND BALANCE IN THE BB HOUSE IS NEXT TO IMPOSSIBLEEEEEEEEEEE, but I try every day.

Brendon, I love you so much. Thanks for taking such amazing care of my sister. I have a whole new respect for you as a person and a man after living in the Big Brother house. The way you supported Rachel when you didn't have to is so commendable. I would pay to have gone through this journey with someone who I knew 100% had my back. I feel very alone every single day in this house and I know how much it meant to Rachel to have had you with her. OMGOSHHHHH I just think this experience is soooooooooo totally NUTSSSS. I LOVE YOU:):):):):)

Momma, OMMMMMYYYYY, wowooowwwooww!!!! Whatever Rach has told us about the BB experience you have to amplify times 100000000000000000000000000000000000000. No seriously it is that redic!!! I mean …WOW! Mom I miss you every single day. I love you sooooooo much and you are my best friend and the woman I admire most in the world. You are such an amazing woman and I hope I make you proud. I pray for you and dad every day and I thank God he gave me godly parents that taught me how to be a woman of character. I have always known that I am blessed to have a mom and dad that sacrifice everything for Rach and I. However, being locked in a house for over 2 months I realize how your beautiful nature and kind hearts have made my heart able to love and truly care for others. I realize having integrity is something that is instilled in you and I feel so lucky that God gave me you to teach me the things that are important in life. I know God has a purpose for my life and this experience has given me that much more drive to do things that make a positive impact for others -- and definitely not tear people down. I can't wait to start my life goals and I hope I am a good example for others and I hope I make you proud because you and dad deserve to be proud of the daughters you have raised. You are both (AND MY WONDERFUL HUBBY) the most amazing people I have in my life and thank you for devoting your life to protecting Rach and I and caring enough to teach us right from wrong. No matter what you see on this show, know that even if I look sad or hurt, my heart is happy. I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH AND I MISS YOU LIKE CRAZZZYYY. I can't wait to have my mentor back. I LOVE DADDY TOO! HI DADDDDD >>>>MUAHHHHHHHHHH HUGS AND KISSES!

THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART FOR EACH PERSON WHO VOTED FOR ME IN THE BEGINNING OF THE GAME. I HOPE I HAVE KEPT YOU ENTERTAINED AND I LOVE YOU ALL AND I APPRECIATE THE SUPPORT BEYOND WHAT I COULD PUT INTO WORDS. PLEASE UNDERSTAND THIS GAME IS SOOO MUCH PRESSURE AND IF I MAKE MOVES YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, THERE IS GOOD REASON. LOVE YOU SUPPORTERS AND BRENCHEL ARMY!!!! XOXXOXOXOXOOOOXXXXXXX

SHOUT OUT TO MY BESTIES THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT!

I am so happy that I developed a relationship with Helen, she is an amazing person and such a blessing. My heart is broken that she left this house. UGGGGHHHHH. I wanted she and I to go to the end together. Unfortunately, we couldn't get the people out of this house that were detrimental to our game as a duo.

HOH Photo's http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/photos/1000690/elissa-s-hoh-photos/

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2013, 04:24:56 PM »
HOH BLOG: GINAMARIE POSTED ON SEP 4, 2013 10:10AM

Wow, Wow, Wow! Another HOH…I can't believe it!!!! Soooo happy – it’s AMAZING!!!!

A lot has happened since my last HOH. Helen has left the house and so has my “BB Bunny,” Aaryn. I miss you so much. I also celebrated a birthday in the house. Yeah!!! The Big 33. What a fabulous day it was and also very crazy. Judd the Stud came back into the house…and it was bananas, but cool at the same time because he’s my boy. Oh, I forgot - - another bday shout out to baby Zingbot. Soo cute. Your Daddy gave us some pretty hard Zings !!! But all in good fun.:) Hahaha

This HOH week was a big step in the game and I had to pull out all the stops and make a Power Move. I put Amanda and McCrae up on the block which was a HUGE move, but someone had to do it!!! I'm so happy myself and the Exterminators got to do it!!! I love my boys Andy, Judd and Spencer…we’re doing some Pest Control up in here and getting rid of some Big Nasty Rodents. I hate Bullying!!!! Also I have to add the boys looked pretty cool in their Chicken suits…HahaHaHaHa!!! It was awesome.

You know i always have to talk about my NICK…I miss him soooo much. I think about you everyday. I wish you were still here, but I know you’re super proud of me. I’m doing it babe!!!! I can't wait to see you soon. I miss you so much. I want to say hi to all my peps in Staten Island and Jersey. I love my family and friends soo much. I’ll see you soon and party it up for my bday, but go easy…this old lady is falling apart…hahahah. I hope all the BB fans are having a great summer and enjoy the season. We’re having a blast…crying and laughing all at the same time :-).

Please be kind to everyone, smile and be happy and think positive, that what gets me through my day! Ohhh, and if you can dance a little too -- that would be awesome. I love you all so much. Ohhhh, I forgot -- NO Have Nots this week – wooohoooo. It’s always a good week when GinaMarie is HOH :-)

BOOM !!!!!!!

HOH Photos http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/photos/1000701/ginamarie-s-hoh-photos-round-2/ 

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2013, 02:57:43 PM »
HOH BLOG: SPENCER
POSTED ON SEP 10, 2013 11:25AM

It's still hard for me to grasp the idea that I'm HOH! I never would've thought I'd ever get on Big Brother, much less be HOH going in to the final four!

To be honest……I'm terrified. My game has been crazy, to say the least. After “The Moving Company” fell apart (thanks to McCrae and Jeremy), I found myself being the "easy" and "expendable" option for every HOH to put up. This sucked. It's emotionally draining being on the block 7 times. Coming into the house I wanted to be likable and fun to be around, but when you're constantly on the block it's tough to be either of those two things. I learned very quickly that when you're on the block the best thing you can do is let your opponent self destruct, which due to the stress, usually happens. Second best thing to do is talk ZERO game. I hated to see Howard go. He is a great guy. I do however feel that his eviction helped my game. People thought he was shady, and I was guilty of being shady too by association. All things considered I wouldn't change anything about my game…even the bad days…because I'm still here!

Day 77 was the best day for me in the house. The Exterminators pulled, as I see it, the biggest move so far in the game. Getting Amanda and Elissa out was AMAZING! Then to top it all off I won HOH! It was an incredible day.

I love this game. This has been the most incredible experience of my life. I'm just a normal working man. I'm still in shock that all this is happening to me.

I am in LOVE with the most beautiful and amazing woman in the world! I think about my sweet Marilyn everyday, and can't wait to see her!

Winning $10,000 wearing a chicken suit is as fun as you might guess it to be.

I don't think I'll go down in Big Brother history as one of the best players ever, but I've played my heart out. I got dealt a few crappy hands and bluffed my way to this point and I'm still sitting at the table. I'm extremely proud of that.

There's so much I want to say! Sorry I'm rambling.

The best things that've happened to me in the game…..

Candice screaming at me in front of everyone. She made me seem sympathetic, which allowed me to get back in good with Helen.

Howard leaving. It made me seem weaker without a partner.

Teaming up with Andy week 8

Winning the POV when I did. I know Helen was wanting me out.

I want to tell my family how much I love them. Thank you all so much for your support. I love you Marilyn and can't wait to kiss your beautiful face! I miss my dogs… Murdock and Dutch!

Marilyn, Thanks for the HOH letter. It's been a source of strength.

A special thanks to anyone out there supporting me and rooting me on! It means the world to me!!! I would also like to encourage everyone to follow your dreams no matter how unobtainable they may seem. I know it sounds cheesy and cliche, but I'm living proof that dreams come true.

I am truly in awe of my blessings…..

All my best, Spencer

I hope everyone loves this season!!!

HOH Photos
http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/photos/1000709/spencer-s-hoh-photos/
delightful just delightful