Author Topic: It's getting ugly out there!  (Read 45175 times)

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
Re: It's getting ugly out there!
« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2013, 11:08:07 AM »
If you want to complain yourself to CBS use this: http://www.cbs.com/info/user_services/fb_global_form.php
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline northernlite

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2013, 11:12:43 AM »
TexasLady, I am almost afraid to ask....what did Jeremy do to Elissa's hat? I don't have the live feeds because I live in a rural area that does not have cable and the Satellite still is not fast enough. 

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2013, 11:42:03 AM »
I get what you are saying, only PC language allowed. it is a disturbing trend. Unfortunately for some of these HGs they will have to live with what they are saying when they get out of the house in ways they haven't even thought of.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline northernlite

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2013, 12:47:18 PM »
I found out what Jeremy did to Elissa's hat.  He is a very vulgar boy, can't call him a man, possibly an asshat. Looked for the smiley for asshat but could not find it, could of swore it was here last year. Anyhow it makes a great and fitting symbol for Jeremy.  If he were my son he would be in DEEP trouble when he came home. I don't tolerate disrespect for women at all.  :flipper

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2013, 12:48:25 PM »
RACHEL REILLY
Ex-Big Brother Champ
SLAMS Racist Houseguests

Rachel Reilly -- the 2011 "Big Brother" champ -- says she's "disgusted" by all of the racist and homophobic comments being made inside the BB house this season -- telling TMZ, "It makes me sick to my stomach."

Rachel has a vested interest in the show this season because her sister Elissa is one of the houseguests -- and is currently living with the people responsible for the bigotry.

We spoke with Rachel and her husband Brendon (another BB alum) who tell us they, like CBS, are offended by the hateful words that have been spoken inside the house.

"We think it's vile and disgusting and are completely horrified that people can even think such hateful things."

The couple adds, "Being former houseguests we understand how people can turn on each other ... but the offensive things that Aaryn, GinaMarie, Katlin, Spencer and Jeremy say disgust us, and make us sick to our stomachs."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/07/03/rachel-reilly-big-brother-racist-homophobic-cbs/#ixzz2Y0QMtIc4
Visit Fishwrapper: http://www.fishwrapper.com

http://www.tmz.com/2013/07/03/rachel-reilly-big-brother-racist-homophobic-cbs/

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2013, 12:53:37 PM »
I found out what Jeremy did to Elissa's hat.  He is a very vulgar boy, can't call him a man, possibly an asshat. Looked for the smiley for asshat but could not find it, could of swore it was here last year. Anyhow it makes a great and fitting symbol for Jeremy.  If he were my son he would be in DEEP trouble when he came home. I don't tolerate disrespect for women at all.  :flipper

Found it.. :ahat:

I think he has used his "charm" to get around trouble as he did with Elissa last night. 'I'm just an immature 23 year old boy.' And he gets away with it for the most part. But he's not a boy, he should be a man by now. Too bad he really can't man up.

Offline HurricaneHowieWood

• Big Brother Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • Reality TV! Pick your poison!
« Reply #31 on: July 03, 2013, 01:02:16 PM »
In 15 seasons of BB, and I have watched he live feeds from all the way back in Season 1, I have never seen a group of HGs as bad this group.  While all five, Aaryn, GinaMarie, Kaitlin, Spencer and Jeremy, have had there moments Aaryn and Jeremy have by far been the worse offenders.  I wish we could send ED back into that house.  Jeremy thinks he's being like ED, LOL!  ED would slap him silly, and say "how dare you take my name in vain" 

The BB House is suppose a fun and rewarding experience each summer.  It's suppose allow you to have a chance to win some money, while playing in comps and making some new friends.  However this season it's been more about who can I hate on today.  This seasons motto for BB instead of "Expect the unexpected!"  is "Can racist, bad Houseguests equal ratings?"
Like Us On FB: Reality Fan Forum

• Big Brother Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2013, 01:41:34 PM »
And from Today.com...

'Big Brother' rocked by big controversy: Racism, sexism and homophobia

Ree Hines TODAY contributor

The 15th season of CBS' "Big Brother" kicked off just one week ago, and evidently, that's more than enough time to kick off some controversy.

As the new houseguests settled in to their summer home and started bonding with their fellow players, some of them have shown their less-than-TV-friendly sides.

In fact, the worst of the behavior -- which has included undeniably racist, sexist and homophobic remarks -- hasn't even made it to the small screen at all. Instead, live-feed viewers, who pay a subscription to see the events in the house as they happen on the "Big Brother" website, watched the action and uploaded the evidence to YouTube (the clips have since been removed "due to copyright claim by Endemol USA Inc," the production company behind "Big Brother").

The offenses include frequent use of the N-word and gay slurs by more than one contestant and much more. Some of the most shocking comments so far have come from what's shaping up to be this season's "Mean Girls" clique, made up of Aaryn Gries and GinaMarie Zimmerman.

Both Gries and Zimmerman slammed Korean-American housemate Helen Kim behind her back, each saying she should serve them some rice, with Zimmerman adding, "I'm gonna punch her in the face. I'm, like, 'Oh, maybe it'll make her eyes straight.' "

The two have also bashed African-American contestant Candice Stewart, accusing her of letting her "blackness show." Gries went so far as to warn her in-game ally to watch what she says in the dark because she "might not be able to see the b----."

Various slams from Kaitlin Barnaby, Jeremy McGuire, David Girton and Spencer Clawson have been somewhat less frequent, but just as upsetting to those watching the feeds. But why haven't TV viewers seen or heard any of it?

That's what some fans -- and at least one past contestant -- are asking.

Former "Big Brother" player Ragan Fox, who was part of the season 12 cast, posted an open letter to the production team on his blog.

"Houseguests GinaMarie, Aaryn, and Kaitlin referred to historically marginalized players as 'tokens,'" Fox wrote. "Sadly, they aren’t too far off in their assessment. Characters like Andy (Herren), Candice, Howard (Overby), and Helen are reduced to mere tokens when production fails to include micro-aggressions that they have to endure on a day-to-day basis. What’s the point of casting racial, ethnic, and sexual minorities if production’s going to edit out the racism, ethnic discrimination, and homophobia that these people encounter inside the house?"

Fox went on to explain why he thinks it's so important for CBS to air the offensive footage.

"'Big Brother,' I LOVE you, but, if you really want to provide a groundbreaking twist, SHOW CBS VIEWERS HOW SOME STRAIGHT, WHITE PEOPLE talk about gays, Asian Americans, and African Americans," he said. "Capitalize on the Paula Deen controversy! Hate speech is currently a hot topic in the United States. It would be irresponsible to punt on this issue. What makes Aaryn’s homophobia and racism especially insidious is that it comes packaged in a bright-eyed, pageant-like exterior. I mean, how can somebody so sweet looking spew so much venom? Viewers would have to SEE it to BELIEVE it."

Fans have even started a Change.org petition asking CBS to expel Gries, perceived by many to be the worst offender, from the house. Over 3,600 fans have signed it so far.

Gries' agency, Zephyr Talent, has dropped the 22-year-old in the wake of the controversy.

"Aaryn, season 15 cast member of 'Big Brother,' revealed prejudices and other beliefs that we (Zephyr Talent) do not condone," the agency explained on its Facebook page. "We certainly find the statements made by Aaryn on the live Internet feed to be offensive. Any views or opinions expressed in personal commentary by Aaryn, either on any live feed from the House or during the broadcast, are hers alone and do not represent the views or opinions of Zephyr Talent."

As for what, if any, action the network will take, that remains unclear. TODAY.com reached out to CBS for comment about the current controversy, but a statement from the network made no mention of changes.

“BIG BROTHER is a reality show about watching a group of people who have no privacy 24/7 — and seeing every moment of their lives," the statement read. "At times, the Houseguests reveal prejudices and other beliefs that we do not condone. We certainly find the statements made by several of the Houseguests on the live Internet feed to be offensive. Any views or opinions expressed in personal commentary by a Houseguest appearing on BIG BROTHER, either on any live feed from the House or during the broadcast, are those of the individual(s) speaking and do not represent the views or opinions of CBS or the producers of the program.”

During a 2010 interview, "Big Brother" executive producer Allison Grodner addressed past decisions not to air certain controversial and insensitive comments on the show.

"We always say that these are real people and they are not being censored in there," Grodner told Reality Blurred. "And they have opinions and so forth that we don’t necessarily agree with and condone and want to put out there further, to be honest. We really don’t want to put hateful things out there in our edits. And so for the most part, when this goes down, we keep that out of the show."

http://www.today.com/entertainment/big-brother-rocked-big-controversy-racism-sexism-homophobia-6C10523010

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #33 on: July 03, 2013, 02:06:12 PM »
don't yell at my reply!! :hides:

He'll be someone's BIOTCH in prison! :lol3:

I cannot believe the racist language. I haven't heard or seen the word K*ke used in years! And NEVER from anyone I ever knew. Where does this come from?

Violent hatred, I don't understand Jeremy talking about holding "her" under water, putting on concrete boots. Utter hatred for Ellise. Why? He doesn't even know her..  There have been many more comments by Jeremy, talking about having sex with his friends mother the night before he entered the house, talking about sex with other races.. he is a vile, disgusting person at 23. What will he be like in a few more years?

:lolmao:

Your 100% right. 

• Big Brother Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #34 on: July 03, 2013, 02:32:30 PM »
And the hits just keeping on coming...

Take this with  a grain of salt since TMZ is the only source right now, but...

'Big Brother' GinaMarie FIRED from Day Job for Racist Comments

GinaMarie has been fired from her job as per TMZ...

"Big Brother" contestant GinaMarie Zimmerman is gonna have a rude awakening when she leaves the house -- she's been FIRED from her day job after dropping the N-bomb.

TMZ has learned ... East Coast USA Pageant, Inc. is cutting ties with the 32-year-old pageant coordinator ... claiming they were shocked GZ could "display such acts of hate and racism."

As we previously reported, GinaMarie referred to welfare as "n**ger insurance" ... and the comments were captured on "Big Brother's" uncensored live Internet feed.

East Coast USA says GinaMarie has been an employee for 5 years -- but insist, "We have never known this side of GinaMarie or have ever witnessed such acts of racism in the past."

The pageant says, "We are actually thankful that this show let us see GinaMarie for who she truly is. We would never want her to be a role model to our future contestants."

"In a business where we are surrounded by beauty every day we are saddened to see something so ugly come from someone we put on a very high pedestal."

A rep for the organization tells us they are especially upset because they encouraged their pageant girls to watch GinaMarie on the show and vote for her ... thinking she would be a role model.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz2Y0q5iL8j
Visit Fishwrapper: http://www.fishwrapper.com
« Last Edit: July 03, 2013, 02:36:49 PM by HurricaneHowieWood »

Offline Ughlee

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #35 on: July 03, 2013, 02:34:08 PM »
The Live Feed is 5 minutes off from real world time.  Ya think it's BB to have that extra time to break away from some of the house guests behavior?

• Big Brother Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #36 on: July 03, 2013, 04:35:22 PM »
Confirmed GinaMarie will join Aaryn on the list of HGs without jobs when they get out...

'Big Brother 15': Another Houseguest Loses Job Over Racial Slurs

UPDATED: Staten Island resident GinaMarie Zimmerman has been let go from her job at East Coast USA Pageant.

Hours after Big Brother contestant Aaryn Gries was dropped by her talent agency over offensive remarks, fellow houseguest GinaMarie Zimmerman has lost her day job for the same reason.

The 32-year-old Zimmerman has been fired from her position at East Coast USA Pageant, Inc., where she was an employee for five years, due to racist remarks made on the uncensored 24-hour live feeds on CBS.com. The outspoken Staten Island resident drew ire when she used the N-word in referencing the insurance she was on, among other comments referring to houseguests' ethnicities.

Lauren Handler, East Coast USA Pageant's national director and CEO, issued a statement to The Hollywood Reporter regarding Zimmerman's firing Wednesday, saying that the company is "in disbelief and shock that Ginamarie Zimmerman ... could display such acts of hate and racism." TMZ first reported the news.

"We have never known this side of Ginamarie or have ever witnessed such acts of racism in the past," the statement continues. "We are actually thankful that this show let us see Ginamarie for who she truly is as we would never want her to be a role model to our future contestants. It is unfortunate that her hateful words were able to be witnessed by so many thousands of Big Brother fans as they were rightfully so deeply offended."

With Big Brother slated to air its first live eviction July 3, it is unclear whether CBS will address the houseguests' statements on air or on a future broadcast. The comments have not been addressed in the three edited CBS telecasts that have aired.

Prior to the July 2 episode, CBS distanced itself from the houseguests' comments on the live feeds by issuing a statement addressing public outcry over the cast's insensitive remarks: "We certainly find the statements made by several of the houseguests to the live Internet feed to be offensive."

This comes after CBS moved the live evictions of the summer staple back to Thursday nights beginning next week and after former Food Network star/chef Paula Deen came under fire for admitting to using the N-word in the past.

Read the full statement below:

After watching the live feed from the current season of CBS’s Big Brother we have been left in disbelief and shock that Ginamarie Zimmerman our employee for the past 5 yrs. could display such acts of hate and racism. The East Coast USA Pageant is an outlet for girls and women to gain self-confidence, announce their platform and most importantly celebrate who they are. We believe and teach our contestants that beauty comes from within. We celebrate the diversity of our participants as all ethnicities are beautiful. We have never known this side of Ginamarie or have ever witnessed such acts of racism in the past.

We are actually thankful that this show let us see Ginamarie for who she truly is as we would never want her to be a role model to our future contestants. It is unfortunate that her hateful words were able to be witnessed by so many thousands of Big Brother fans as they were rightfully so deeply offended. We are unable to contact her at this time but when she returns from the Big Brother house we will be terminating her employment for her unforgivable behavior. In a business where we are surrounded by beauty every day we are saddened to see something so ugly come from someone we put on a very high pedestal.

Source: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/big-brother-15-ginamarie-zimmerman-579843

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #37 on: July 03, 2013, 04:49:26 PM »
The Live Feed is 5 minutes off from real world time.  Ya think it's BB to have that extra time to break away from some of the house guests behavior?

Yes mine are off by 5 minutes too. We'll have to see if this continues or if it's a glitch. They shouldn't be censoring the live feeds, that's not cool!

Welcome to RFF Ughlee! We're happy to have you join us!

:bigwelcome

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!
« Reply #38 on: July 03, 2013, 05:53:55 PM »
Don't forget Jessie is also unemployed.
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom...FULFILLED <3
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #39 on: July 04, 2013, 09:00:35 AM »
Big Brother: Hate Speech In House Sparks Fervent Reaction

A handful of Big Brother houseguests are in hot water – and not just those up for eviction this week.

Since moving in to the house less than two weeks ago, contestants Aaryn Gries, GinaMarie Zimmerman, Spencer Clawson and others have been documented using racial, homophobic and misogynistic slurs on the 24-hour live feeds online.

The hate speech – which has reportedly been directed towards the women, African-Americans, Asians and gays in the house – has sparked a fervent reaction from both fans and former contestants of the CBS reality show.

"I find it disgusting and horrible that people still think this way in their hearts and act like it is okay to say," season 13 winner Rachel Reilly tells PEOPLE. "Every time one of these people come on a live feed I change it because I am so disgusted."

As a result of the documented slurs, Gries, 22, has been dropped by her modeling agency in Texas and Zimmerman, 32, has been fired from her employer East Coast Pageant, Inc., TMZ reports.

"Big Brother, I LOVE you, but, if you really want to provide a groundbreaking twist, SHOW CBS VIEWERS HOW SOME STRAIGHT, WHITE PEOPLE talk about gays, Asian Americans, and African Americans," season 12 contestant Ragan Fox said in an open letter Sunday. "It would be irresponsible to punt on this issue…viewers have to see it to believe it."

CBS also addressed the controversy in a statement released to PEOPLE.

"Big Brother is a reality show about watching a group of people who have no privacy 24/7 – and seeing every moment of their lives," says the network's statement. "At times, the Houseguests reveal prejudices and other beliefs that we do not condone. We certainly find the statements made by several of the Houseguests on the live Internet feed to be offensive."

And while CBS has not aired the controversial statements and slurs, not everyone believes they should or have to.

"I stand by CBS if they do not want to air it," Reilly says. "But I am saddened by what [the houseguests] have to say about minorities. The homophobic and racist remarks are beyond bad."

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20714766,00.html

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #40 on: July 04, 2013, 09:08:37 AM »
TMZ Live talks about  Aaryn and Gina marie

<a href="http://cdnapi.kaltura.com/index.php/kwidget/wid/1_tsbfah0s/uiconf_id/6740162/st_cache/22206?&amp;amp;&quot;&gt;Unfortunately your browser does not support IFrames.&lt;/iframe&gt;<br />&lt;div style=&quot;text-align:left;font-size:x-small;margin-top:0;&quot;&gt;<br />&nbsp; &lt;a href=&quot;http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_1p5welt8&quot;&gt;TMZ Live 7/03/13: Big Brother Contestant -- Racism ... LIVE!&lt;/a&gt;<br />&nbsp; - Watch More<br />&nbsp; &lt;a href=&quot;http://www.tmz.com/videos&quot; title=&quot;TMZ Videos&quot;&gt;Celebrity Videos&lt;/a&gt;<br />&nbsp; or<br />&nbsp; &lt;a href=&quot;http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?&amp;amp;add_user=tmz&quot; title=&quot;TMZ on YouTube&quot;&gt;Subscribe&lt;/a&gt;<br />&lt;/div&gt;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://cdnapi.kaltura.com/index.php/kwidget/wid/1_tsbfah0s/uiconf_id/6740162/st_cache/22206?&amp;amp;&quot;&gt;Unfortunately your browser does not support IFrames.&lt;/iframe&gt;<br />&lt;div style=&quot;text-align:left;font-size:x-small;margin-top:0;&quot;&gt;<br />&nbsp; &lt;a href=&quot;http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_1p5welt8&quot;&gt;TMZ Live 7/03/13: Big Brother Contestant -- Racism ... LIVE!&lt;/a&gt;<br />&nbsp; - Watch More<br />&nbsp; &lt;a href=&quot;http://www.tmz.com/videos&quot; title=&quot;TMZ Videos&quot;&gt;Celebrity Videos&lt;/a&gt;<br />&nbsp; or<br />&nbsp; &lt;a href=&quot;http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?&amp;amp;add_user=tmz&quot; title=&quot;TMZ on YouTube&quot;&gt;Subscribe&lt;/a&gt;<br />&lt;/div&gt;</a>

http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_1p5welt8/

• Big Brother Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #41 on: July 04, 2013, 11:50:09 AM »
Another hit for Aaryn...

Letter From The Editor; Cover Model Aaryn Elizabeth Gries and Bella Petite Magazine

By bellapetite on July 3, 2013

Ann-Lauren-Bella-Petite-Magazine-Editor-in-Chief

Dear Bella Petite readers,

I appreciate the concerns expressed from many of Bella Petite’s subscribers regarding recent comments from Bella Petite Magazine cover model and ‘Big Brother’ contestant, Aaryn Gries.

Each year Bella Petite takes great pride in celebrating the top twelve petite model cover girl entrants from around the world to the Bella Petite Model Search. We select winners based on their photo submissions and positive participation through the selection process to our contest and various other criteria, and we expect those who are selected as our top spokesmodels to represent the positive and enthusiastic spirit of Bella Petite’s brand.

Like many of you, I was surprised and disappointed to read about the recent insensitive comments from Ms. Gries on ‘Big Brother.’ I want to emphasize to all of our readers that her comments are absolutely inconsistent with the principles that Bella Petite is built on.

As a result, I have determined that Ms. Gries is no longer a positive representation of Bella Petite’s brand and Bella Petite will not be featuring her in any promotions related to the model search in accordance with the rules of our model search. I certainly appreciate Ms. Gries right to express herself, but simply do feel that her involvement in any of our model search promotions going forward would be appropriate given our core principles and values at Bella Petite Magazine.

Bella Petite is the leading publication and community devoted to the interests of petite women 5’5” and under, and it has always been our mission to be a source of positivity and encouragement for petite women around the world of every ethnicity, religion, or culture. It is Bella Petite’s continuing mission to be a place for petite women to celebrate and support one another, and I have no doubt that if we do so, we will all be stronger for it.

Sincerely,

Ann Lauren Editor-in-Chief Bella Petite Magazine

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #42 on: July 06, 2013, 04:19:11 PM »
added to the never ending list !!

Union Pacific statement regarding Spencer Clawson's comments on the Big Brother reality television show

The values represented by Spencer Clawson's comments during the Big Brother show do not at all align with Union Pacific's values. Mr. Clawson is on unpaid leave of absence while participating on Big Brother. Union Pacific does not condone his comments.

Union Pacific is acting in accordance with Collective Bargaining Agreement terms regarding Mr. Clawson.

http://www.uprr.com/newsinfo/2013/spencer_big_brother.shtml

Offline tminus6453

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #43 on: July 06, 2013, 05:24:00 PM »
He was probably most liklely on leave of absence anyway....who gets paid for taking 3 months off from work especially a railroad company,..  that sounds like a pretty hollow threat.... 

Offline Leilani

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #44 on: July 06, 2013, 06:33:12 PM »
I think that was their point, that he's currently on leave and not in any way representing the company.  Issuing a statement like this is probably the worst thing they can do to him depending on the terms of the CBA.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #45 on: July 06, 2013, 08:35:10 PM »
with all the drug talk that he has been doing i think it's the perfect statement to release to protect all of the people that work with him  and that have families . so that he doesnt take  their life in his hands while under the influence . nonetheless all the  racial and inappropriate things that he says

Offline LLeif885

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #46 on: July 06, 2013, 09:58:38 PM »
The pure hatred flying around the hues is just disgusting, you can tell they are just incredibly ugly people n every sense of the word.  It is good to see that such bad behavior is not being condoned out n the real world. I just hope they learn from this. Aaryn surprises me the most since she truly seems delusional about how she is coming across. I think it will be the hardest for her to "get it" after ten game.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #47 on: July 06, 2013, 10:56:03 PM »
'BB' STAR SPENCER CLAWSON SLAMMED by Day Job Employer

Another "Big Brother" houseguest is on the outs with their employer ... this time it's Spencer Clawson, whose company is already laying the groundwork to hand him his walking papers.

Clawson has been captured on "BB" cams calling one houseguest "Kermit the F**" and praising Hitler as a gifted speaker.

Clawson serves as a railroad conductor for Union Pacific, who released a statement on their website saying, "The values represented by Spencer Clawson's comments during the Big Brother show do not at all align with Union Pacific's values."

They continued, "Mr. Clawson is on unpaid leave of absence while participating on Big Brother. Union Pacific does not condone his comments."

They ended their statement by saying they are "acting in accordance with Collective Bargaining Agreement terms regarding Mr. Clawson" ... which sounds like they are setting the stage to fire his ass first chance they get.

Both GinaMarie and Aaryn have already lost gigs due to their racist comments on the show.

http://www.tmz.com/2013/07/06/spencer-clawson-big-brother-racism/

• Big Brother Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #48 on: July 07, 2013, 10:29:17 PM »
Big Brother 'Outs' Two Racist Houseguests to Viewers — Was It Enough?

by Matt Webb Mitovich and Rebecca Iannucci

Big Brother Racists OutedCBS’ Big Brother on Sunday night took a small yet meaningful step in bringing to the home audience’s attention the offensive comments being made by some houseguests during the after-hours live feeds.

Midway through Sunday’s episode — and after Aaryn had won the Head of Household competition — a three-minute montage of strategy talk and other discussions was played for viewers. Within the video package, houseguests such as Howard (who is African-American) and Amanda vented their disapproval for Aaryn and GinaMarie, two of the players who have been seen on the live feeds making offensive slurs.

The montage excerpted some of the aforementioned women’s racist and homophobic comments, which came to light during the first week of the new season. (“It’s like, ‘Shut up, go make some rice,’” Aaryn says in reference to Helen, who is Asian, while GinaMarie notes that African-American “Candice is already on the dark side, because she’s already dark.” Aaryn also uses an epithet to describe Andy, who’s gay.)

Side note: Per a TVLine reader poll, 82 percent said that CBS should not edit out all offensive slurs but instead let America see these players for who they truly are.

Regardless of all the “buzz” surrounding BB15 — or perhaps because of the nature of it — recent ratings have registered all-time lows for the summertime staple.

Because of the controversy, Aaryn and GinaMarie have, still unbeknownst to them, lost a modeling contract and a job as a pageant coordinator, respectively. Other houseguests on record as having made racist, homophobic and/or misogynist remarks, such as Spencer, were not singled out in the segment.

http://tvline.com/2013/07/07/big-brother-racist-houseguests-revealed-to-viewers/

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #49 on: July 07, 2013, 10:53:28 PM »
At least it's a start..... I was hoping they would play more from some of the other hg's as well-- especially at least some of the horrible things Jeremy & Spencer have said, too. UGH. Where on Earth did they get these people?? I was so, so excited for BB to start this year, and this is what we get?? I am having a hard time watching it, and even decided against the live feeds, at least for now.