Big Brother 15 > Big Brother 15

It's getting ugly out there!

<< < (24/24)

Bandit3S:

--- Quote from: HurricaneHowieWood on September 13, 2013, 07:22:12 PM ---Has Andy joined the ranks of the BB 15 Unemployed HGs...

It looks like College of DuPage or COD as its known to us locals, may not want him back...

See the post from their Facebook page below...

"Andy Herren has formerly worked for College of DuPage as a part-time instructor. He does not currently work for the College. Any behavior or language he uses on the CBS reality show “Big Brother” does not represent the opinions or values of College of DuPage."

--- End quote ---

Is it bad that this totally made my day???  :cheer: :conf: :hearts:

KitKat:
 So all 3 of the remaining hgs are probably unemployed! BB sure worked out well for them!

TexasLady:

--- Quote from: Bandit3S on September 13, 2013, 07:58:39 PM ---Is it bad that this totally made my day???  :cheer: :conf: :hearts:

--- End quote ---

I don't know but it makes mine too.  :funny:

Paisley:
Hard to wrap my mind around how many HGs there are who pretty much destroyed their lives/careers while in the house.  I can't imagine Union Pacific is too thrilled with the revelation that Spencer traded sex with a female "hobo" (his words, not mine) for a free train ride or was high on the job.  Union contract or not, that boy's definitely gonna lose his job over those two issues alone. 

a1mamacat:

--- Quote from: Paisley on September 14, 2013, 06:55:36 PM ---Hard to wrap my mind around how many HGs there are who pretty much destroyed their lives/careers while in the house.  I can't imagine Union Pacific is too thrilled with the revelation that Spencer traded sex with a female "hobo" (his words, not mine) for a free train ride or was high on the job.  Union contract or not, that boy's definitely gonna lose his job over those two issues alone.

--- End quote ---

Judging by my Union, (and I do not have a job that involves peoples safety), he may have gotten a reprimand for one, the free ride, but not for both.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version