Big Brother 15 > Big Brother 15

It's getting ugly out there!

<< < (23/24) > >>

Leilani:

--- Quote from: onthecusp on September 10, 2013, 11:47:58 PM ---I don't doubt any of CBS' intent to promote 'McCranda' to appear on TAR. Amanda and McCrea alluded to this.

I also felt Amandas' eviction interview was toned down even with time constraints yet, I really felt that Julie would only let Amanda off the hook......so much.

Amanda was hideous and why CBS threw Elissa under the bus so horribly after a sister Rachel win is unforgiveable.

This idiocracy makes sense in a twisted way......the joke is......it is at the expense of the stupid remaining houseguests who fell for this nonsense.

If McCranda show up on TAR.....I WON'T be watching and my venom will spew forth like Mt Vesuvius.

--- End quote ---

I read a great quote about this on another site.  The poster wanted to know if the Amazing Race could be run from bed in your underwear.   :funny:

onthecusp:
LOL...Leilani!

Bandit3S:
Leilani that is the funniest thing I have heard in such a long time!!  :funny: :happy: Thank you for sharing that with us!

Cassie2222:
I literally LOLed at that Leilani! It helped to relieve some of my fury over this season.  :funny:

HurricaneHowieWood:
Has Andy joined the ranks of the BB 15 Unemployed HGs...

It looks like College of DuPage or COD as its known to us locals, may not want him back...

See the post from their Facebook page below...

"Andy Herren has formerly worked for College of DuPage as a part-time instructor. He does not currently work for the College. Any behavior or language he uses on the CBS reality show “Big Brother” does not represent the opinions or values of College of DuPage."

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version