RFF Archive > Big Brother Live Feed Updates

Feeds: Technical Support

<< < (5/6) > >>

avnlady:
just got the feeds, and don't really know how to manage them. How do you control which cam you want to see and hear. Wouldn't mind helping out on the updates if I knew how to do this. someone in the chat said to click on settings, but didn't explain what to do after that. I'm getting 4 cams and one audio.

KitKat:
You should have 4 cams at the bottom of feed cam and just click on whichever you want to view...Hope that helps. We would love to have you as an updater  :cheer:

There are also other viewers that we use that are easy to work with. You can pm any of the mods to help you figure it out, we would be happy to help  :)

northernlite:
Are IPad users able to run the live feeds?  I tried the free 48 hour offer and I am getting the same thing over and over of GM in the HOH. It's been that way for hours. HELP

TexasLady:

--- Quote from: northernlite on August 30, 2013, 08:07:06 PM ---Are IPad users able to run the live feeds?  I tried the free 48 hour offer and I am getting the same thing over and over of GM in the HOH. It's been that way for hours. HELP

--- End quote ---

Oh my!  Yes I have an iPad and can get the feeds. Try hitting refresh and reloading the feeds.  You should get the disclaimer, click OK then hit play. At the bottom you have 5 choices, feeds 1 through 4 and the last one is the quad view. If you need more help just ask or send me a PM! 

northernlite:
Thanks for the response Texas Lady. I think my trouble may be that I have a satellite feed. I wish I had cable but do to living in the woods of Norhern Minnesota it's not an option.  I downloaded an app called Cloud Browse and then at least I could get the video up on the screen but the audio is horrendous. Either Amanda has become possessed since noms or my feed is bad. LOL!! :funny:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version