December 20, 2014, 10:08:49 AM

Author Topic: BB15 Discussion of the Live Feeds #1  (Read 70079 times)

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
Re: BB15 Discussion of the Live Feeds #1
« Reply #1200 on: August 23, 2013, 07:17:29 AM »
The problem is that Elissa dislikes Aaryn more than she wants to win.

She will put up Aaryn and McCrae, but Amanda will win POV and will pull McCrae off the  block.

she will renom Spencer and the others will evict Spencer over Aaryn.

Mark my words...she isn't really that bright and has been much more focused on Aaryn than on McCranda.

Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1201 on: August 23, 2013, 07:52:58 AM »
I don't think I've ever seen a person more self centered then Amanda.  She really can't see the forest thru the trees can she.  Her comments about how it doesn't make sense to put her up just kill me!  Like she has NO reason to put her up.  That's just nuts!  Besides all the other things she has said and done throughout the game, she thinks she is so innocent and nice and "honest"  So why should she be put up?  That kind of mentality I expect from Aaryn, Amanda SHOULD be old enough to know better but she really does have that Boca mentality! :groan:

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1202 on: August 23, 2013, 08:00:46 AM »
Watching BBAD this am, and reading other updates, I can't get over McCranda really believe they are indestructible and that they owned this game, and everyone else was inferior to play.  I really hope she puts those 2 up together, she seems to have it set in her mind that Amanda is getting back doored,  It was pretty damn funny watching McCrea scramble when he heard he was going up...and Amanda crying over it, that part seems set in stone....I know she dislikes Aaryn but Amanda is her target...hope it works out.   :funny:

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1203 on: August 23, 2013, 08:06:47 AM »
I don't think I've ever seen a person more self centered then Amanda.  She really can't see the forest thru the trees can she.  Her comments about how it doesn't make sense to put her up just kill me!  Like she has NO reason to put her up.  That's just nuts!  Besides all the other things she has said and done throughout the game, she thinks she is so innocent and nice and "honest"  So why should she be put up?  That kind of mentality I expect from Aaryn, Amanda SHOULD be old enough to know better but she really does have that Boca mentality! :groan:

totally agree with you...

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1204 on: August 23, 2013, 08:18:30 AM »

I agree with you both.  I love how Amanda's like, "I don't get it - we protected her!"  Umm...no you didn't.  It's not really protecting someone if they aren't the target.

Now is the time for GM to step in and try to get Aaryn and Elissa to call a truce...I know E despises Aaryn, but it's time to cut the head off the beast that is McCranda.

Offline onthecusp

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1205 on: August 23, 2013, 08:32:00 AM »
I agree with you Albert, on all points.

Elyssa has already forgotten her alliance to Helen apparently and her fighting the fight 'for both of them.'

Both were silly girls in thinking McCranda had their interests at all after Amanda told Elyssa Helen was the target and threatened that Elyssa could do nothing about this.

As I recall, Elyssa had to remove herself just last week at McCrandas hand to remove Helen.

Nutty stuff and a nutty girl.

Offline onthecusp

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1206 on: August 23, 2013, 08:37:09 AM »

Double agree.

Sadly, Elyssa has no intention to back door anyone unless a last resort. She is blinded by hatred for Aaryn and insists she go this week. Aaryn needs to go but, Amanda needs to go sooner.

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #1207 on: August 23, 2013, 10:47:01 AM »

She will put up Aaryn and McCrae, but Amanda will win POV and will pull McCrae off the  block.

Mark my words...she isn't really that bright and has been much more focused on Aaryn than on McCranda.

You had me, right until this line  :funny:  Amanda and Win in the same sentence just doesn't go together

Online Kamineko

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1208 on: August 23, 2013, 10:52:14 AM »
I wonder IF the producer has scripted so Amanda won't win anything, but eventually will win the whole BB itself. :res:
Fiat justitia ruat caelum

Let justice be done though the heavens fall.

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1209 on: August 23, 2013, 11:01:05 AM »

You had me, right until this line  :funny:  Amanda and Win in the same sentence just doesn't go together
Exactly what I was thinking!

Offline Cassie2222

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1210 on: August 23, 2013, 11:32:04 AM »
I still have a teeny speck of hope that Elissa will go after Amanda. I think it's hard to know cause she really can't trust or confide in anyone. If she does she is stupid to. I think she is smarter than we give her credit for, at least I pray she is. Amanda MUST GO THIS WEEK. If not her, then Andy. I think McCrae is no threat to anyone. He lost his game when he let that nut cake crawl in bed with him that very 1st time.  Andy is a big threat, he is WAY to loyal to Amanda.

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1211 on: August 23, 2013, 11:41:15 AM »
I think I read in the updates, that Helen and Elissa worked out that they had to BD Amanda, so she knows that there is a good chance Aaryn can win Veto and come off...up goes Amanda.  McCrae could win, if he takes himself off (and I think her truly would, because he really secretly wants Am gone, just doesn't want to do it himself) Am goes up.
GM wins Veto, takes Aaryn off, AM goes up.

I think if it is Aaryn/Mccrae - Aaryn goes, as the boyz and Amanda will keep Mc.

If it is Aaryn/Am - Am goes, as the boyz want to have Mcrae play alone.  Gm/Judd/Spe will vote out Am.

Am/Mc Amanda gone, same reasons as above.

GOD I AM LOVING ELISSA"S REIGN SO FAR  :cheer: :cheer: :yess: :yess: :yess:

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1212 on: August 23, 2013, 12:43:48 PM »
from Ugot's feed posting..elissa talking to judd in kitchen after Andy called to DR

elissa i find it funny that andy has to come around every time i talk to you

BUSTED!!!!!! :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny:

Offline dixonduke

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1213 on: August 23, 2013, 01:00:28 PM »
If Elissa follows through with putting up Aaryn and Mcrae, I want Andy to win POV just to see him squirm to have to make a decision. I would really prefer it were Amanda and Mcrae, but hey, you can't have everything.

:keeta:

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1214 on: August 23, 2013, 01:09:03 PM »
If Elissa does not nom both McCrae and Amanda, all other houseguests EXCEPT for Elissa will through the POV competition to allow which of McCranda isn't nominated to win it.

If it is McCrae and Aaryn, Amanda will bully everyone into letting her win. She will pull McCrae off, Elissa will put up Spencer, and then Spencer will go home.

The ONLY way that Amanda goes home is if Elissa wins POV.

Pure and Simple.

Offline dixonduke

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1215 on: August 23, 2013, 01:14:04 PM »
If Elissa does not nom both McCrae and Amanda, all other houseguests EXCEPT for Elissa will through the POV competition to allow which of McCranda isn't nominated to win it.

If it is McCrae and Aaryn, Amanda will bully everyone into letting her win. She will pull McCrae off, Elissa will put up Spencer, and then Spencer will go home.

Pure and Simple.

I don't know. Elissa told Andy point blank, whoever doesn't play hard for the veto will go on the block. Helen and Elissa talked about Andy not giving 100%. Now Elissa might not follow through, but Andy doesn't know that.

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1216 on: August 23, 2013, 01:15:39 PM »

Pure and Simple.

Amanda has to get picked to play, first of all, and I can see GM pulling AAryn off,

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1217 on: August 23, 2013, 01:56:14 PM »
It's pretty flipping pathetic that BB has to clean cuz they are so disgusting they can't do it for themselves!  (:;) :gaah:

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1218 on: August 23, 2013, 02:08:10 PM »
Even if Aaryn is on the block, if Amanda tells her to throw POV, I think she will do it.

Aaryn continues to do what she is told ever since she has been trying to change her game since the initial few weeks when Jeremy and kaitlyn were there.

Online TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1219 on: August 23, 2013, 02:10:59 PM »

Pure and Simple.

I thought the idea was to BD Amanda.. but listening to Elissa talking to GM right now it's all about Aaryn.  :groan: She needs to put up Amanda and McCrae, if one comes down the other won't.

I can't stand it!  )-**
Welcome Guests and RFF Members! Join the discussion and share your opinion!

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1220 on: August 23, 2013, 03:24:06 PM »
so pissed i'm at work and can only read the updates off and on.  What a day not to have the live feeds  :'(

Online TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1221 on: August 23, 2013, 03:28:23 PM »
so pissed i'm at work and can only read the updates off and on.  What a day not to have the live feeds  :'(

I didn't realize we didn't have any updaters. I have the feeds and I still don't know what is happening.  :tantrum
Welcome Guests and RFF Members! Join the discussion and share your opinion!

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1222 on: August 23, 2013, 03:53:50 PM »
I think Ugot is updating, bless her Bronx heart  :luvya: :luvya: :luvya:

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1223 on: August 23, 2013, 04:17:03 PM »
ok after thinking about this some, Aaryn needs to go this week.  She is winning hand over foot and needs to go before she can win another HOH and put elissa on the block.  However, that being said, I imagine BB will start gearing the comps to make amanda start winning but still, aaryn is a bigger competitor

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1224 on: August 23, 2013, 04:18:01 PM »
I think Ugot is updating, bless her Bronx heart  :luvya: :luvya: :luvya:

Ugot is the awesomist :) :cheer: :colors :<3

Custom Search