Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds

Author Topic: BB15 Discussion of the Live Feeds #1  (Read 66068 times)

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BB15 Discussion of the Live Feeds #1
« Reply #1125 on: August 22, 2013, 12:21:04 AM »
Brendon Villegas ‏@brendonvbb12 3m
@RachelEReilly and I have taken @nickuhas into protective custody. We thought it best, just while GM gets over him. How long should he hide?
 Retweeted by Nick Uhas

Just saw that on Twitter and thought it was pretty funny. :funny: :funny: :funny:

Offline californiamom

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1126 on: August 22, 2013, 01:26:45 AM »
@RachelEReilly and I have taken @nickuhas into protective custody. We thought it best, just while GM gets over him. How long should he hide?
 Retweeted by Nick Uhas

Just saw that on Twitter and thought it was pretty funny. :funny: :funny: :funny:

Love it....and then they tweeted a picture of them with Nick in the backseat. Poor GM, she's going to go CRAZY when she sees him on Finale night. WOnder how he will act? It should be fun to watch!!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1127 on: August 22, 2013, 07:42:06 AM »
 Retweeted by Nick Uhas

I love this!  :funny: :funny: :funny:
Welcome Guests and RFF Members! Join the discussion and share your opinion!

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1128 on: August 22, 2013, 09:23:25 AM »
 Retweeted by Nick Uhas

Love it....and then they tweeted a picture of them with Nick in the backseat. Poor GM, she's going to go CRAZY when she sees him on Finale night. WOnder how he will act? It should be fun to watch!!

Absolutely hilarious!!!!! Thank you for sharing this-- I needed a big laugh today!! I can't wait for the show tonight, but on the other hand it may be the last one I watch of this season. Seriously thinking of canceling my live feeds. I just can't stand all the personal attacks. I don't remember that ever being so bad in the past. Maybe it's just my selective memory.  )-**

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Full Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #1129 on: August 22, 2013, 10:41:42 AM »
Hey folks - does anyone else think that bringing someone back would only be effective if that someone who wins the competition to get back in also wins the HoH for that week?

Otherwise the other hamsters just put 'em up and vote 'em out.

Is this what's happening tonight? The return winner is also the HoH?
'Is there anything wrong with anything.' Is that what you're asking me?

Online Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #1130 on: August 22, 2013, 11:58:18 AM »
Hey folks - does anyone else think that bringing someone back would only be effective if that someone who wins the competition to get back in also wins the HoH for that week?

I agree.  I had said earlier that I hoped whoever cam back should automatically become HOH for the week.  That would make this a hell of a lot more interesting.  I hope it is helen who comes back, is HOH and puts Amanda and Mccrae's ass up. 

Offline Shari

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1131 on: August 22, 2013, 12:08:34 PM »

I would love that as long as they put up Amanda and McCrea

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1132 on: August 22, 2013, 12:28:25 PM »
 :funny:

I would love that as long as they put up Amanda and McCrea

I like Anton's idea.. because they have already talked about getting the returning HG out first thing. And I too, want the person to put up McCranda!  :funny:
Welcome Guests and RFF Members! Join the discussion and share your opinion!

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Full Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #1133 on: August 22, 2013, 12:32:43 PM »
Since they have been sequestered Helen is the only one who really for sure knows what's going on, and although I would rather like to see Candace back in, I gotta pull for Helen now.

If she is smart she won't put up both Amanda and Crae - she will put up Andy just for the squrim factor and because he's never been up, and Amanda. Then if a veto is used, put Crae up as a replacement. Thus assuring one of them goes.

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Full Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #1134 on: August 22, 2013, 12:36:20 PM »
I wouldn't put it past Helen to put Amanda and Aaryn up even.... Then putting Crae or Andy up as replacement. If Amanda is still on the block after veto, then put Crae up there right next to her and let the house vote one of them out. I have a feeling Amanda goes to jury in that scenario.

She shouldn't put them both up together right away - too much chance one of them wins veto.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #1135 on: August 22, 2013, 12:41:05 PM »
If Mccrae wins veto he's safe and takes down amanda..

and i agree helen is the one who needs to come back with all she knows.

Judd coming back would be second choice because he's  gonna be ticked off at everyone voting him out

Since they have been sequestered Helen is the only one who really for sure knows what's going on, and although I would rather like to see Candace back in, I gotta pull for Helen now.

If she is smart she won't put up both Amanda and Crae - she will put up Andy just for the squrim factor and because he's never been up, and Amanda. Then if a veto is used, put Crae up as a replacement. Thus assuring one of them goes.
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Full Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #1136 on: August 22, 2013, 12:51:23 PM »

Judd coming back would be second choice because he's  gonna be ticked off at everyone voting him out
You really think Crae would use the veto to save Amanda? I'm not so sure about that one. He wants to win and she is and will be in his way.

Offline Cassie2222

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1137 on: August 22, 2013, 02:25:20 PM »
I just finished a 4 mile walk and spent nearly the entire 4 miles thinking about Big Brother.  I know it's pathetic, I really need to get a life. I have no friends who watch this show, so I vent here from time to time. Anyway, this is what I have come up with... Amanda absolutely deserves to win BB15.  She is quite possibly the best player to ever play BB.  We, as an audience, don't like her game, cause it is incredibly boring to watch and she is definitely NOT one of the "good guys". She has literally put a spell on everyone in that house.  I really don't think there is a player left in the house or one on the jury that will put her up, with the exception of maybe Helen.  I'm not sure even Elissa or Spencer would.  That is just how good she is. The reason she is so successful at wrapping everyone around her finger is that she knows exactly who to be and how far to go with each player. I mean look at Andy, what the hell is it that makes him so incredibly loyal to her.  It's like he has blinders on. Does he really think that she will take him to the end? 
I look at McCrae always looking so far away, deep in thought.  His wheels are constantly turning, trying to figure out how in the hell he has any chance of winning this thing.  He and everyone knows he has no chance against Amanda in F2. She carried him the whole way.  She can even say his one and only HOH was controlled by her.  He knows his only hope is taking Spencer and He probably can't even win against him.  When I look at McCrae all grungy and stinky I believe he is doing anything he can to try and make himself less desirable to Amanda.  The way I see McCrae, he is a little kitty cat being carried around by his neck by some crazy love struck little girl.  His bottom dangling on the ground, eyes bulging, silently screaming for someone to save him.  He knows he cannot get away from Amanda now, if he tried, she could very well go all Lorena Bobbit on him.  Amanda is no saner than GM, really. He is not in anyway planning to be with this woman once they get out of this house, 500k or no 500k, he is going to be looking for Brendon and Rachel to whisk him away into hiding, immediately following the finale.  They should plan to be out back of CBS studios with the motor running.  I am not a fan of Amanda.  I did Love her once, when she walked in that room full of Bi*ches after they tossed Candice's bed and were sitting there so smug and she called them all out on how fake they are.  I loved that moment of Amanda. They couldn't say a word.  But everything since has been a turn for the worst, with her basically being worse than those girls.  She has been so incredibly nasty, BEHIND peoples backs.  She's all lovey-dovey to their faces.  As much as I dislike her, she has won this game.  She will win this game. She will continue her spells on each HG and no one will find the courage to get her out.  But I REALLY hope I am wrong!!!  :waves: We will see tonight, Cautiously excited about tonight's show.  Fingers crossed.   :hug?:

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #1138 on: August 22, 2013, 03:16:55 PM »
The way I see McCrae, he is a little kitty cat being carried around by his neck by some crazy love struck little girl.  His bottom dangling on the ground, eyes bulging, silently screaming for someone to save him.

:funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny: :funny:

Ijust have to share this line with a few friends please???

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1139 on: August 22, 2013, 03:20:39 PM »
 :funny: a1mamacat
delightful just delightful

Online dixonduke

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1140 on: August 22, 2013, 03:36:18 PM »
My dream scenario for tonight is Helen winning her way back in and Elissa winning HOH (imagine the scrambling in the 3am alliance).

Up go Amanda and McRae with Andy or Aaryn as replacement norms. Also, if you don't think Amanda or McRae don't use the veto on each other if they are not both on the block.......you just haven't been paying attention. They are each other's #1 safety and won't split from each other of their own doing until F3.

I also wouldn't mind Candice or Jessie coming back as they will also fight with a vengeance. Judd can stay gone....he is wrongly blaming Elissa for his eviction and would end up getting suckered in by Amanda/Mc Rae.

Tonight will be either VERY good...or the most disappointing episode of the season.

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #1141 on: August 22, 2013, 03:37:06 PM »
:funny: a1mamacat

Stuuupid quote thingie didn't work for a snip out.  That memorable quote belongs to the post above me, Cassie2222.

Brilliant!

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Full Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #1142 on: August 22, 2013, 04:09:35 PM »
When I look at McCrae all grungy and stinky I believe he is doing anything he can to try and make himself less desirable to Amanda. The way I see McCrae, he is a little kitty cat being carried around by his neck by some crazy love struck little girl.  His bottom dangling on the ground, eyes bulging, silently screaming for someone to save him.  He knows he cannot get away from Amanda now, if he tried, she could very well go all Lorena Bobbit on him.
Brilliant, insightful, accurate and hilarious all at the same time! And exactly my thoughts as well!

When I saw in the feed updates Amanda griping to Crae about his B.O. I was like, "Take the hint skank, he's over you!" :funny:

Offline Cassie2222

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1143 on: August 22, 2013, 04:13:11 PM »
My dream scenario for tonight is Helen winning her way back in and Elissa winning HOH (imagine the scrambling in the 3am alliance).

Up go Amanda and McRae with Andy or Aaryn as replacement norms. Also, if you don't think Amanda or McRae don't use the veto on each other if they are not both on the block.......you just haven't been paying attention. They are each other's #1 safety and won't split from each other of their own doing until F3.

I also wouldn't mind Candice or Jessie coming back as they will also fight with a vengeance. Judd can stay gone....he is wrongly blaming Elissa for his eviction and would end up getting suckered in by Amanda/Mc Rae.

Tonight will be either VERY good...or the most disappointing episode of the season.

I agree with you on everything except Jessie. My concern is that she left blaming Helen and Elissa.  And she is totally weak to Amanda's "powers".  It would have to be Helen or Candice.
PLEASE let this game take a REAL turn!!!!!
 :cheer:

Offline BBfanaticgirl

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1144 on: August 22, 2013, 04:31:20 PM »

I agree with you on everything except Jessie. My concern is that she left blaming Helen and Elissa.  And she is totally weak to Amanda's "powers".  It would have to be Helen or Candice.
PLEASE let this game take a REAL turn!!!!!
 :cheer:

Here's my dream scenario:
Andy flips and wants to vote out Spencer. He gets voted out by GM, Andy, and Elissa. Candice or Jessie wins their back to the house and its everyone against Amanda and McCrae. I would throw HOH to Candice or Jessie and let her nominate a combo of Aaryn, Amanda, or McCrae. One of them leaves, hopefully McCrae or Amanda cause they're good competitors.

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1145 on: August 22, 2013, 04:33:03 PM »
Hoping it is Helen to come back winning from the four...and hoping that she plays in the HOH and wins...I want to see McCranda SQUIRM  there is no way to show your face in the HOH after Amanda's mouth this past week.   I would want them both up on the block together...my fear is that their will be some dopey Pandora's box that will switch the "up on the block" to 2 other picks...especially if production is behind Amanda...then it would just continue the crap that has been going on.   I want that biotch GONE :waves:

Online bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1146 on: August 22, 2013, 07:17:17 PM »
I love all the dream scenarios we all wish would happen.  Unfortunately, I don't see it happening, unless the hg coming back in also gets hOH.  Otherwise its just hype, and nothing new, Amanda's puppets will do what she wants.  Can we all say BORING??

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1147 on: August 22, 2013, 07:40:44 PM »

You really think Crae would use the veto to save Amanda? I'm not so sure about that one. He wants to win and she is and will be in his way.

I think she meant if he was a replacement nom, he would not be on the block when playing veto and him winning then makes them both safe.  hence the put them up together

Offline kg852

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1148 on: August 22, 2013, 07:44:20 PM »
I just need Elissa to win HOH and for Helen to win her way back in the game.

Offline QueenofRussia

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • NICOLEGODDESS<3333
« Reply #1149 on: August 22, 2013, 08:18:28 PM »
Since theres gonna be a live battle to get back into the BB house theres no endurance HoH comp right? It gonna be skill/question HoH or maybe the person who comes back gets automatic HoH. That would be awesome if Helen comes back!

Custom Search