Author Topic: BB15 Discussion of the Live Feeds #1  (Read 68069 times)

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
Re: BB15 Discussion of the Live Feeds #1
« Reply #1100 on: August 19, 2013, 04:23:13 PM »
I haven't been paying close attention, but are we sure that one of the evicted houseguests is coming right back into the house?
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1101 on: August 19, 2013, 04:28:05 PM »
I haven't been paying close attention, but are we sure that one of the evicted houseguests is coming right back into the house?

:waves:  yes, i believe Julie said that the 4 evicted houseguest will compete to come back in the house
« Last Edit: August 19, 2013, 04:49:31 PM by unbelievable »

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1102 on: August 19, 2013, 04:41:20 PM »
Outside lockdown. I hope Pandoras box!! :cheer:
what goes around, comes around.

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1103 on: August 19, 2013, 04:50:30 PM »
Outside lockdown. I hope Pandoras box!! :cheer:

that would be a blessing...

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1104 on: August 19, 2013, 05:27:23 PM »

:waves:  yes, i believe Julie said that the 4 evicted houseguest will compete to come back in the house

thanks!

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1105 on: August 19, 2013, 05:48:27 PM »
 :funny:  if BB keeps zooming in on CLOWNIE  it would seem it is going to play a part in this HOH...
going back on previous BB's, every
time they keep zooming in on something (fortune teller bb13, the game with the coins (?) bb14 they were involved in a game changer...wonder what's up with clownie?

Offline JEN4611

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1106 on: August 20, 2013, 09:09:48 AM »
There's so much of this season left that they have to do something to spice it up. This returning houseguest might help for a couple days but only if they immediately win HOH too. I usually hate interference from production but this year it's necessary especially because it's a long season. Throw in a diamond veto, coup de ta, and a couple more DEs.  :funny:

What a crappy cast to choose to do an extended season.  :gaah:

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Full Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #1107 on: August 20, 2013, 12:33:35 PM »
There's so much of this season left that they have to do something to spice it up. This returning houseguest might help for a couple days but only if they immediately win HOH too. I usually hate interference from production but this year it's necessary especially because it's a long season. Throw in a diamond veto, coup de ta, and a couple more DEs.  :funny:

What a crappy cast to choose to do an extended season. :gaah:
Yup.
'Is there anything wrong with anything.' Is that what you're asking me?

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1108 on: August 20, 2013, 05:18:01 PM »
EWWWW that pic of Spencers beard looks like pub hair!  nasty!
« Last Edit: August 20, 2013, 06:22:54 PM by deltabwa »

Offline shadowphx15

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1109 on: August 20, 2013, 06:37:32 PM »
My BB16 Dream Cast

Offline Bflorealgramma

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1110 on: August 21, 2013, 06:24:51 AM »

My BB16 Dream Cast
You need to add GM and Amanda, they are just as racist as Arryn. That would be wonderful LMAO! :conf:

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Full Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #1111 on: August 21, 2013, 09:55:40 AM »

Offline Bflorealgramma

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1112 on: August 21, 2013, 01:02:58 PM »
My BB16 Dream Cast
No Howard?
That cast would not tolerate any racism. HOWARD already did, so why include him.

Offline Bflorealgramma

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1113 on: August 21, 2013, 01:04:19 PM »
My BB16 Dream Cast
No Howard?
That cast would not tolerate any racism. HOWARD already did, so why include him.
They would chew Arryn, Gm and Amanda up and spit them out!

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Full Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #1114 on: August 21, 2013, 01:42:27 PM »
My BB16 Dream Cast
No Howard?
That cast might actually be intelligent enough to find out if it's real racism, or just a dumb, young girl who has no concept. Not evil intent, just clueless and insensitive. Which is what I think Aaryn really is.

Offline Bflorealgramma

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1115 on: August 21, 2013, 02:49:41 PM »
My BB16 Dream Cast
No Howard?
That cast might actually be intelligent enough to find out if it's real racism, or just a dumb, young girl who has no concept. Not evil intent, just clueless and insensitive. Which is what I think Aaryn really is.
When you continue with the same behavior it is not just being young. It is showing your true colors. Insensitive would be calling Candice fat not Sheniqua. Stereotyping is racism. What is the excuse for GM and Amanda.  When a group gets together and goes after one person that is Bullying. So they are racists and bullies.

Offline californiamom

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1116 on: August 21, 2013, 04:37:39 PM »
OMG.....I just wanna slap Amanda so friggin hard. She is getting mad at Elissa and Helen for trying to get votes to stay! She says Elissa is threatening her? Um....she's trying to get Helen to stay and is campaigning.....it is part of the stupid game. Elissa was so pissed, she walked out.

I've never seen a bunch of people so stupid. Amanda is going to win the whole thing and they are going to just be sitting there with their mouths open.......Although I don't think she can win sitting against anyone except maybe Spencer? I'm not sure any of them will vote for her in the end.

I'm just so frustrated that the hgs who are trying to play the game are getting acused of bullying and threatening. Did they all forget they are playing a game?

Helen must be so upset that she didn't get Amanda out a long time ago when she could of......wish they hadn't taken away the MVP!!!!!

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1117 on: August 21, 2013, 05:49:32 PM »
I am going to postulate a conspiracy theory:

It has been rumored all season that Amanda is friends with Allison the producer;

While BB claimed that McCrae was a pizza boy from the Midwest, I believe it was discovered early in the season that was not true and that McCrae really worked with some video production company;

When the MVP became America and started nomming Amanda every week, that twist is shelved.

I am starting to think this game is less reality and more scripted.

Even the cast every year seems to be made up of people who will either be dysfunctional in the house or who are filling some diversity quota.

Starting to think the fix is in for Amanda to win.

Just a theory...wanting to see how this season plays out.

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Full Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #1118 on: August 21, 2013, 06:39:50 PM »
My BB16 Dream Cast
No Howard?
When you continue with the same behavior it is not just being young. It is showing your true colors. Insensitive would be calling Candice fat not Sheniqua. Stereotyping is racism. What is the excuse for GM and Amanda.  When a group gets together and goes after one person that is Bullying. So they are racists and bullies.
The irony of you labeling people and stereotyping them, while asserting people shouldn't do that, is telling.  :groan:

Aaryn is just dumb and insensitive, and might even have total lack of empathy. But I don't think she is a racist.

GM and Amanda, bullies? They are playing a GAME. Both of them are batshit crazy though, I'll agree.

Offline Bflorealgramma

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1119 on: August 21, 2013, 06:57:33 PM »
My BB16 Dream Cast
No Howard?
The irony of you labeling people and stereotyping them, while asserting people shouldn't do that, is telling.  :groan:

Aaryn is just dumb and insensitive, and might even have total lack of empathy. But I don't think she is a racist.
GM and Amanda, bullies? They are playing a GAME. Both of them are batshit crazy though, I'll agree.

When Amanda came in and tried to tell Arryn that she should be careful about her words, she didn't care or stop with the remarks. GM has made numerous Asian, black and Jewish remarks, including just the other day. Amanda has laughed about and repeated all of the above. She just was being edited in a better manner. At the beginning the group of Arryn, Jeremy, Kaitlin and GM were mean when in a group (that is bullying). That is not me stereotyping anyone it is just the truth. I know it is a game but the truth usually wins out.  You can run but you can't hide. I just can't believe how I hate this season and these people. I don't watch CBS anymore I just read the updates on this site. I think Amanda is going to win, that production isn't going to let anything else happen. It disgusts me.   I HOPE I'm wrong but sad to say I don't know anyone else I WANT to win.

Offline dixonduke

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1120 on: August 21, 2013, 07:53:25 PM »
Once a mistake, twice (or fifty times) a racist.

To continue making racist comments after being told you are doing it speaks volumes about her perspective on the world and how she views others different than her.

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Full Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #1121 on: August 21, 2013, 08:30:10 PM »
Quote from: Bflorealgramma
When Amanda came in and tried to tell Arryn that she should be careful about her words, she didn't care or stop with the remarks. GM has made numerous Asian, black and Jewish remarks, including just the other day. Amanda has laughed about and repeated all of the above. She just was being edited in a better manner. At the beginning the group of Arryn, Jeremy, Kaitlin and GM were mean when in a group (that is bullying). That is not me stereotyping anyone it is just the truth. I know it is a game but the truth usually wins out.  You can run but you can't hide. I just can't believe how I hate this season and these people. I don't watch CBS anymore I just read the updates on this site. I think Amanda is going to win, that production isn't going to let anything else happen. It disgusts me.   I HOPE I'm wrong but sad to say I don't know anyone else I WANT to win.
I definitely agree with the bolded. To the rest, I just think the term "racist" is so overused, it's lost any punch it might have once had. I think these people are just stupid, insensitive and self absorbed, not racist.

Back to your exclusion of Howard in your dream season to get Aaryn in a house full of presumed hostiles, your answer was because he tolerated racism? What was he supposed to do other than what he did? He told her and others in the house he was offended by what he called "off color" remarks. I greatly admire and respect him for having the intelligence, maturity and wherewithal to realize internally his beast cannot be unleashed, he exercised ADULT self control and prevented anger from showing overtly. That makes him my number one choice by far not only to come back this season, but to be in your dream cast, first dude through the door!

What, did you want him to act out violently?

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1122 on: August 21, 2013, 08:56:18 PM »
Have Mercy I hope Rachel is at the finale...I want to see what these disgusting people have to say to her face  :meow:  None of these people come even close to comparing with Rachel's game play she totally turned around how the fans felt about her from the beginning of her winning season to the end.
delightful just delightful

Offline JEN4611

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1123 on: August 21, 2013, 09:17:44 PM »
I fully believe that Aaryn and GM are racists. Today GM asked when the word "ni***r" became unacceptable and Aaryn said something like "no surprise, I've never found Halle Berry attractive" I mean these are tell tale things. I can't believe stuff like this doesn't come up in casting. I also saw no reason for Candace to have been treated the way that she has been by these girls. I hope they both get a big wake up call to the way the world is when they get out of the house.

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Full Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #1124 on: August 21, 2013, 11:02:34 PM »
I fully believe that Aaryn and GM are racists. Today GM asked when the word "ni***r" became unacceptable and Aaryn said something like "no surprise, I've never found Halle Berry attractive" I mean these are tell tale things. I can't believe stuff like this doesn't come up in casting. I also saw no reason for Candace to have been treated the way that she has been by these girls. I hope they both get a big wake up call to the way the world is when they get out of the house.
They need to consider using the Wonderlic test on potential houseguest finalists, weed out the emotionally unstable and the nutjobs.

I never saw the GM n-word query. I don't have live feeds but the feed updaters must have missed it too.

Custom Search