Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds

Author Topic: BB15 Discussion of the Live Feeds #1  (Read 66543 times)

Offline bee1233

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: BB15 Discussion of the Live Feeds #1
« Reply #1075 on: August 17, 2013, 10:44:15 PM »
Don't forget Spencer to your list bbjunkey.  I'm surprised they have not kicked him out.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1076 on: August 17, 2013, 10:49:18 PM »
Don't forget Spencer to your list bbjunkey.  I'm surprised they have not kicked him out.

The rest of the scumbags who are controlling everyone-- are keeping the other  scumbags -- like Spencer around just to use them.  How these people can't see they are not getting to the end by letting Am/MC and Aa control the game.  And don't get me started on Andy.   :funny:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • MY FAVORITE GUYS EVER, JAYMES & JAMES!
    • Facebook
« Reply #1077 on: August 17, 2013, 10:51:28 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 15:

Week 1: McCrae, HOH, Candice & Jessie nominated, Elissa, MVP, David nominated, McCrae wins veto, used on Candice, Elissa up, David evicted 7-5-0
Week 2: Aaryn, HOH, Elissa & Helen nominated, Elissa, MVP, Jeremy nominated, Jeremy wins veto, used on self, Nick up, Nick evicted 7-4-0
Week 3: Helen, HOH, Aaryn & Kaitlin nominated, Elissa, MVP, Spencer nominated, Kaitlin wins veto, used on self, Jeremy up, Jeremy evicted 9-1-0
Week 4: Judd, HOH, Aaryn & Kaitlin nominated, America, MVP, Elissa nominated, Elissa wins veto, used on self, GinaMarie up, Kaitlin evicted 9-0-0
Week 5: Aaryn, HOH, Howard & Spencer nominated, America, MVP, Amanda nominated, Spencer wins veto, used on self, Candice up, Howard evicted 7-1-0
Week 6: GinaMarie, HOH, Candice & Jessie nominated, America, MVP, Amanda nominated, Jessie wins veto, used on self, Spencer up, Candice evicted 7-0-0
Week 6: Aaryn, HOH, Jessie & Spencer nominated, Aaryn wins veto, used on Jessie, Judd up, Judd evicted 7-0
Week 7: Andy, HOH, Jessie & Spencer nominated, Andy wins veto, not used, Jessie evicted 6-0
Week 8: Aaryn, HOH, Elissa & Helen nominated, Elissa wins veto, to be continued...

Offline QueenofRussia

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • NICOLEGODDESS<3333
« Reply #1078 on: August 17, 2013, 10:55:49 PM »
Sounds like a OTEV comp?

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1079 on: August 18, 2013, 12:00:09 AM »
YAY QUEEN ELISSA! :wohoo:

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1080 on: August 18, 2013, 12:42:28 AM »
Elissa winning POV is the best thing that has happened in weeks.  The next best thing would be to see Helen go, she is so irritating to watch with her lies.

Come to think of it, all are irritating to watch.  The whole season is too boring, which is why I stopped watching.  When McCrae said he was bored I know just what he means!

Much appreciation to the updaters who keep a running tab on what is going on  :waves :it's a lot more fun than watching the show.  :groan:

« Last Edit: August 18, 2013, 12:46:58 AM by Kate04 »

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #1081 on: August 18, 2013, 02:58:47 AM »
ugh (:;)

Elissa needs to tell Helen what Amanda told her.  Don't get me wrong, Helen gets on my nerves and is not loyal to anyone, but this games needs her to be the one coming back on Thursday and going after Amanda and Mcrae.  NO ONE ELSE WILL DO IT.

Amanda has brainwashed Elissa.  WHY DO THIS PEOPLE LET HER DO THAT....Elissa will put up GM, spencer of Aryn if she wins HOH....boring...Amanda and Mcrae need to be on the block for several reasons, but the most important is that will make this game MORE INTERESTING...

Elissa winning veto :cheer:..is the best.  It also makes me believe that she has been throwing comps (meaning she is a good competitor)  she can win when she needs to...

If Helen does not come back, I hope it is Jessie....she might go after Amanda and Mcrae...at the very least she will shake up this house.

ELISSA NEEDS TO START PLAYING A STRATEGIC GAME and making game moves...I think elissa is a good person who is in a pack of wolves...she is too trusting of these disgustingly vile people...she needs to wake up.....

PROPS TO AMANDA...she has manipulated Elissa....I do not like Amanda but she is a master manipulator....I agree with many of you, if something does not happen she can go ahead and spend the money....ugh...but she is playing a good game (except for not winning anything) but with these clueless houseguests it does not look like she has to.

IMO

Offline Kandace

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Deal with it
« Reply #1082 on: August 18, 2013, 05:24:05 AM »
Omg, I read Andy has a black eye from Elissa plowing him for the otev round? :lol:
Show content
Gives me memories of

But so happy Elissa won POV!
#TaylorsPosse

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #1083 on: August 18, 2013, 09:51:13 AM »
I thought so too cuz Elissa said it but it was just black marker

Omg, I read Andy has a black eye from Elissa plowing him for the otev round? :lol:
Show content
Gives me memories of

zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline BBfanaticgirl

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1084 on: August 18, 2013, 11:28:03 AM »
ugh (:;)

Elissa needs to tell Helen what Amanda told her.  Don't get me wrong, Helen gets on my nerves and is not loyal to anyone, but this games needs her to be the one coming back on Thursday and going after Amanda and Mcrae.  NO ONE ELSE WILL DO IT.

Amanda has brainwashed Elissa.  WHY DO THIS PEOPLE LET HER DO THAT....Elissa will put up GM, spencer of Aryn if she wins HOH....boring...Amanda and Mcrae need to be on the block for several reasons, but the most important is that will make this game MORE INTERESTING...

Elissa winning veto :cheer:..is the best.  It also makes me believe that she has been throwing comps (meaning she is a good competitor)  she can win when she needs to...

If Helen does not come back, I hope it is Jessie....she might go after Amanda and Mcrae...at the very least she will shake up this house.

ELISSA NEEDS TO START PLAYING A STRATEGIC GAME and making game moves...I think elissa is a good person who is in a pack of wolves...she is too trusting of these disgustingly vile people...she needs to wake up.....

PROPS TO AMANDA...she has manipulated Elissa....I do not like Amanda but she is a master manipulator....I agree with many of you, if something does not happen she can go ahead and spend the money....ugh...but she is playing a good game (except for not winning anything) but with these clueless houseguests it does not look like she has to.

IMO

I agree!! I hope that Aaryn puts up Andy so that he doesn't vote doesn't Helen to stay then maybe Elissa, GM, and Spencer will vote out Andy. Just wishful thinking!!

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1085 on: August 18, 2013, 03:04:47 PM »
Show content
Gives me memories of

If only she did to knock some common sense into him. :)

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1086 on: August 18, 2013, 03:58:34 PM »
Wouldn't it be nice if Aaryn would grow a pair and put Amanda up against Helen...then no one would need to tell Helen anything...the votes would say it all, then let her win her way back into the house, only hope that if they come back in it is with maybe a security of 1 week off the block.

Wasn't the Pandora's box in Rachel's season Rachel and Jordon on the block, Pandora's box opened and they came off the block and 2 others go up...Helen and ??  I think there were only 5 left at the time....wouldn't it be hysterical if they got down to the same sequence and Ellysa was HOH put up Andy and Aaryn, then Pandora's box and for shame McCrea and Amanda take the seat...I would  :funny:

Offline BBfanaticgirl

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1087 on: August 18, 2013, 05:05:49 PM »
Wouldn't it be nice if Aaryn would grow a pair and put Amanda up against Helen...then no one would need to tell Helen anything...the votes would say it all, then let her win her way back into the house, only hope that if they come back in it is with maybe a security of 1 week off the block.

Wasn't the Pandora's box in Rachel's season Rachel and Jordon on the block, Pandora's box opened and they came off the block and 2 others go up...Helen and ??  I think there were only 5 left at the time....wouldn't it be hysterical if they got down to the same sequence and Ellysa was HOH put up Andy and Aaryn, then Pandora's box and for shame McCrea and Amanda take the seat...I would  :funny:

If she's scared of mcCrae she should put him up against Helen. She can say I need to separate the power duos.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1088 on: August 18, 2013, 08:19:12 PM »

I'm so with you in everything you said. Except put up McCranda and let it be a double eviction. }:>
Welcome Guests and RFF Members! Join the discussion and share your opinion!

Offline shadowphx15

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1089 on: August 18, 2013, 10:37:16 PM »
Looks like everything is out in the open and Helen knows now where she truly stands. Hopefully she can win her way back on Thursday and follow it up with either her or Elissa getting a HOH win and turn this mother upside down. :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I hope McCranda finds their way on the block, I too am hoping for a double eviction.}:>

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1090 on: August 19, 2013, 02:32:05 AM »
Starting to look like Amanda is going to experience a blind side....hope that Aaryn pulls this off, at least she is talking about cutting loose the ball and chain... :funny:

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #1091 on: August 19, 2013, 06:02:11 AM »
My new hope it that whoever comes back becomes HOH automatically.....that would be great, especially if it is Helen.   She is the only one of the jury (assuming she is voted out) that knows how bad Amanda needs to go....

This may be wishful thinking, but I believe it is possible.  BB does stuff all the time to manipulate the game.

Plus, Helen will know Andy is a rat.   the game will be interesting as most of the bullshit will be out in the open.

Just my wish....

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1092 on: August 19, 2013, 12:15:06 PM »
My wish and hope too Melissa. Fervent wish and hope!  :yess:
Welcome Guests and RFF Members! Join the discussion and share your opinion!

Offline Leafsfan

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1093 on: August 19, 2013, 12:21:22 PM »
My new hope it that whoever comes back becomes HOH automatically.....that would be great, especially if it is Helen.   She is the only one of the jury (assuming she is voted out) that knows how bad Amanda needs to go....

This may be wishful thinking, but I believe it is possible.  BB does stuff all the time to manipulate the game.

Plus, Helen will know Andy is a rat.   the game will be interesting as most of the bullshit will be out in the open.

Just my wish....

I'd like to think Candice and Jessie would target Amanda as well
Rip apskip

Map Maker (Just Pm me!)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • MY FAVORITE GUYS EVER, JAYMES & JAMES!
    • Facebook
« Reply #1094 on: August 19, 2013, 01:28:31 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 15:

Week 1: McCrae, HOH, Candice & Jessie nominated, Elissa, MVP, David nominated, McCrae wins veto, used on Candice, Elissa up, David evicted 7-5-0
Week 2: Aaryn, HOH, Elissa & Helen nominated, Elissa, MVP, Jeremy nominated, Jeremy wins veto, used on self, Nick up, Nick evicted 7-4-0
Week 3: Helen, HOH, Aaryn & Kaitlin nominated, Elissa, MVP, Spencer nominated, Kaitlin wins veto, used on self, Jeremy up, Jeremy evicted 9-1-0
Week 4: Judd, HOH, Aaryn & Kaitlin nominated, America, MVP, Elissa nominated, Elissa wins veto, used on self, GinaMarie up, Kaitlin evicted 9-0-0
Week 5: Aaryn, HOH, Howard & Spencer nominated, America, MVP, Amanda nominated, Spencer wins veto, used on self, Candice up, Howard evicted 7-1-0
Week 6: GinaMarie, HOH, Candice & Jessie nominated, America, MVP, Amanda nominated, Jessie wins veto, used on self, Spencer up, Candice evicted 7-0-0
Week 6: Aaryn, HOH, Jessie & Spencer nominated, Aaryn wins veto, used on Jessie, Judd up, Judd evicted 7-0
Week 7: Andy, HOH, Jessie & Spencer nominated, Andy wins veto, not used, Jessie evicted 6-0
Week 8: Aaryn, HOH, Elissa & Helen nominated, Elissa wins veto, used on self, Spencer up, to be continued...

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1095 on: August 19, 2013, 01:39:54 PM »
Do we know if the evicted houseguests are in sequester or in the jury house together?

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1096 on: August 19, 2013, 02:06:39 PM »
If this whole out Amanda thing is real...and I believe it is...Andy is attached to a sinking ship if he votes Helen out
delightful just delightful

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1097 on: August 19, 2013, 03:16:46 PM »
Just when I thought the show was finally getting good  :pity Andy still is voting out Helen and Aaryn is fine with it  :tantrum
delightful just delightful

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1098 on: August 19, 2013, 03:20:17 PM »
If this whole out Amanda thing is real...and I believe it is...Andy is attached to a sinking ship if he votes Helen out

I sure wouldn't lose any sleep if Andy went to Jury....talk about a RAT named Andy and Amanda...looks like they nested in the BB house

Offline BBfanaticgirl

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1099 on: August 19, 2013, 04:11:50 PM »
Just when I thought the show was finally getting good  :pity Andy still is voting out Helen and Aaryn is fine with it  :tantrum

If Andy does vote Helen out I hope she comes right back in and wins and puts Andy and McCrae up

Custom Search