Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds

Author Topic: BB15 Discussion of the Live Feeds #1  (Read 66284 times)

Online AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
Re: BB15 Discussion of the Live Feeds #1
« Reply #1050 on: August 16, 2013, 08:48:37 AM »
If this game was awarded to the person who has played the best game so far, that is definitely Aaryn.

She is the only one who has been a beast at comps, survived being on the block and worked her social game back from the brink of eviction.

Its not that I am a fan....rather, season after season, I hear people say the best player should win and use that argument to award some disgusting human beings such as Evel Dick, Boogie, etc.

I still think Amanda is going to win. And I also think Helen is going out the door this week, if she doesn't win POV.
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1051 on: August 16, 2013, 09:03:42 AM »
AlbertHodges - I too fear one of the "disgusting human being" contestants is going to win ie Aaryn or Amanda.

It hasn't been this way every season though, Hayden's win was something to feel good about.  And Ian too.

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1052 on: August 16, 2013, 11:16:48 AM »
I just can't see CBS allowing Aaryn to win this game.  I think if Helen goes on the block that Pandora's Box might just make an appearance in her favor.  I will agree that Aaryn has played the best game and probably deserves to win however.

I just still can't get a good read on if Aaryn is going to be true to the 3AM alliance.  I keep hoping not.  Would love to see her put up Spencer and Elyssa to make them think she is going along with them and backdoor McCrae.  He is a much stronger player than Amanda, so get him out. 

We need something to shake up this game!  It's getting way too predictable every week  :gaah:

Offline cookie lady

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1053 on: August 16, 2013, 12:10:15 PM »
I would like to see Helen get Blindsided this week, (just so she can see that she's not that smart afterall). Then have her win her way back in the game and win HOH. I think then Mcmanda would finely go on the block!

Offline Kamineko

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Beyoncé <33333
« Reply #1054 on: August 16, 2013, 12:16:51 PM »
I wonder if McManda are both in the block, then one of them wins the POV, will he/she use the POV to his/her partner like Brendon did to Rachel? :lol:
"I might have to blow up some other people's game." - Zach

Offline BBfanaticgirl

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1055 on: August 16, 2013, 12:22:33 PM »
I just can't see CBS allowing Aaryn to win this game.  I think if Helen goes on the block that Pandora's Box might just make an appearance in her favor.  I will agree that Aaryn has played the best game and probably deserves to win however.

I just still can't get a good read on if Aaryn is going to be true to the 3AM alliance.  I keep hoping not.  Would love to see her put up Spencer and Elyssa to make them think she is going along with them and backdoor McCrae.  He is a much stronger player than Amanda, so get him out. 

We need something to shake up this game!  It's getting way too predictable every week  :gaah:

If Elissa stays this week and wins next HOH, I think they will give her a Pandora's box to her favor.

Offline Shari

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1056 on: August 16, 2013, 02:40:07 PM »
I wonder if McManda are both in the block, then one of them wins the POV, will he/she use the POV to his/her partner like Brendon did to Rachel? :lol:

I think McCrea would use it on Amanda, and Amanda would use it on Amanda...Yep, I think she is that selfish...

Online TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1057 on: August 16, 2013, 06:33:15 PM »

I think McCrea would use it on Amanda, and Amanda would use it on Amanda...Yep, I think she is that selfish...

What? Ask her to give up something she won? And she hasn't won anything and he has? I agree, she would use it on herself. She is that selfish..  :funny:

Welcome to RFF Shari!  :bigwelcome
Welcome Guests and RFF Members! Join the discussion and share your opinion!

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #1058 on: August 16, 2013, 07:29:39 PM »

If Elissa stays this week and wins next HOH, I think they will give her a Pandora's box to her favor.

what would be better is a bad pandoras for Aryn

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Full Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #1059 on: August 16, 2013, 09:37:40 PM »
I SO badly want it to be Candice who returns. That's the only thing to look forward to at this point, on this really lousy BB season.
'Is there anything wrong with anything.' Is that what you're asking me?

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • MY FAVORITE GUYS EVER, JAYMES & JAMES!
    • Facebook
« Reply #1060 on: August 16, 2013, 11:59:32 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 15:

Week 1: McCrae, HOH, Candice & Jessie nominated, Elissa, MVP, David nominated, McCrae wins veto, used on Candice, Elissa up, David evicted 7-5-0
Week 2: Aaryn, HOH, Elissa & Helen nominated, Elissa, MVP, Jeremy nominated, Jeremy wins veto, used on self, Nick up, Nick evicted 7-4-0
Week 3: Helen, HOH, Aaryn & Kaitlin nominated, Elissa, MVP, Spencer nominated, Kaitlin wins veto, used on self, Jeremy up, Jeremy evicted 9-1-0
Week 4: Judd, HOH, Aaryn & Kaitlin nominated, America, MVP, Elissa nominated, Elissa wins veto, used on self, GinaMarie up, Kaitlin evicted 9-0-0
Week 5: Aaryn, HOH, Howard & Spencer nominated, America, MVP, Amanda nominated, Spencer wins veto, used on self, Candice up, Howard evicted 7-1-0
Week 6: GinaMarie, HOH, Candice & Jessie nominated, America, MVP, Amanda nominated, Jessie wins veto, used on self, Spencer up, Candice evicted 7-0-0
Week 6: Aaryn, HOH, Jessie & Spencer nominated, Aaryn wins veto, used on Jessie, Judd up, Judd evicted 7-0
Week 7: Andy, HOH, Jessie & Spencer nominated, Andy wins veto, not used, Jessie evicted 6-0
Week 8: Aaryn, HOH, Elissa & Helen nominated, to be continued...

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #1061 on: August 17, 2013, 05:46:34 AM »
Here are my thoughts.  Amanda and MCrae and even Andy are playing the best strategic game.  I do not like Amanda, but she is playing a hell of a game.

Helen has some good game qualities but her downfall is trusting too many people.  She does not look at every angle.

That being said, I hope Helen gets voted out this week, BUT wins so she comes back immediately.  She will know how she was played by the A's and Mccrae,.  I would then want her to win HOH and put up Amanda and Mcrae up.  I believe it will open her eyes to what is really  going on.  If Elissa is voted out she probably would not win... so the best hope is Helen realizes she was played but comes back and gets revenge....

Its time to have more people than Amanda, mcrae manipulating the rest of the house...

IMO

Online TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1062 on: August 17, 2013, 07:54:15 AM »
Here are my thoughts.  Amanda and MCrae and even Andy are playing the best strategic game.  I do not like Amanda, but she is playing a hell of a game.

Helen has some good game qualities but her downfall is trusting too many people.  She does not look at every angle.

That being said, I hope Helen gets voted out this week, BUT wins so she comes back immediately.  She will know how she was played by the A's and Mccrae,.  I would then want her to win HOH and put up Amanda and Mcrae up.  I believe it will open her eyes to what is really  going on.  If Elissa is voted out she probably would not win... so the best hope is Helen realizes she was played but comes back and gets revenge....

Its time to have more people than Amanda, mcrae manipulating the rest of the house...

IMO

I agree with everything you said. I think Helen would have a better chance of coming back and I hope with a vengeance.

It's just amazing to me to watch these bottom feeders when they turn on someone. Everything good about a person is thrown out the window. Gone in a flash. They can't just say it's game, they have to find the worst they can think of to trash them. Particularly Elissa who has tried to fit in, doing GM's hair when she really doesn't care for her. She also tried to help GM with her eating disorder and teach her yoga and nutrition. (More about this in a new thread.)

It's almost to the point for me that I wish they would just give the whole thing to Amanda and be done with it. End the season now.

Offline JEN4611

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1063 on: August 17, 2013, 10:01:22 AM »
I hate this season. I can't remember another season where I hated the entire cast and there was literally no one for me to root for.  :whoop:

I also hate the comps this year. They seem disorganized and so repetitive. It's like production has gotten lazy and the HG's are lazy too. What happened to the days where there were endurance comps that lasted all night because people really wanted to win????
« Last Edit: August 17, 2013, 10:13:32 AM by JEN4611 »

Online TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1064 on: August 17, 2013, 10:19:52 AM »
Jen, you are right.. the comps are becoming boring. And worse they know how to play to take out a target. I'd prefer to see one where they have to work at it to stay and win. No "cheating" allowed. Like standing on a narrow ledge and swinging back and forth and hitting the wall and being sprayed with water. Something that requires EFFORT!

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1065 on: August 17, 2013, 10:26:31 AM »
Call me crazy, but I'm having a hard time trying to figure out who is loyal to whom.  I mean, I know Amanda and McCrae...on a lesser scale, Helen and Elissa (Moreso Elissa to Helen).  But what about the rest?  I'm assuming GM is loyal to Aaryn...but who is Aaryn loyal to?  Andy?  McManda?  Who is Spencer loyal to?  Who is ANDY loyal to?  I can't tell if it's Aaryn or McCrae.

And the bigger question - why do I even care?   :gaah:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #1066 on: August 17, 2013, 12:52:30 PM »
GM is only loyal to Aaryn but knows she called her names from what jesie told he

Spencer is only loyal to andy

Amanda is of course loyal to mccrae  but  2nd banana is aaryn

Elissa  was loyal to only helen but now that she knows helen threw her under the bus she's playing it safe and faking it with helen

Andy is only loyal to Aaryn he's playing amanda and mccrae because he knows they will take each other

Helen is loyal to no one. but would pick andy over anyone to be loyal to  the most.

this is just how i see it. :iok

Call me crazy, but I'm having a hard time trying to figure out who is loyal to whom.  I mean, I know Amanda and McCrae...on a lesser scale, Helen and Elissa (Moreso Elissa to Helen).  But what about the rest?  I'm assuming GM is loyal to Aaryn...but who is Aaryn loyal to?  Andy?  McManda?  Who is Spencer loyal to?  Who is ANDY loyal to?  I can't tell if it's Aaryn or McCrae.

zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Online TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1067 on: August 17, 2013, 01:10:35 PM »
From Ugot's updating:
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,29248.msg916258.html#msg916258
Amanda is hosting
andy up in HOH
andy i think i should drop last
they are trying to fix the POV comp again

amanda you drop first and aaryn is dropping after you

Spencer Andy and GM are picked to play Veto

This is what annoys me so much! And who is it who orchestrates it every time? Amanda! Is this OK with production? Just give her the game and put us out of the misery of watching this happen.  :knuckles:

Offline cookie lady

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1068 on: August 17, 2013, 01:31:42 PM »
This is what happens when bb has the same competitions year after year after year! I don't feel bad for Helen though, because this exactly what she tried to do to Jesse last week. (trying to rig the veto comp)

Online TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1069 on: August 17, 2013, 01:37:43 PM »
I don't remember that cookie Lady, what did she do?  :iok

I don't like anyone trying to rig the veto or HOH for that matter.  :gaah:

Offline cookie lady

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1070 on: August 17, 2013, 01:54:36 PM »
Everyone was going to fold except for Helen until Jesse was eliminated. But Spencer didn't go with the plan, and then they were mad at Spencer for not folding and going along with their plan. They expected him to throw the veto while he was on the block! He's not that stupid.

Offline Bflorealgramma

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1071 on: August 17, 2013, 06:44:32 PM »

IMO
    OMG That would be the best.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #1072 on: August 17, 2013, 07:46:06 PM »
ZingBot came into the BB14 house 8/11/12 and it was a late night POV there were 9 HG's left. Today would be the day for ZingBot
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1073 on: August 17, 2013, 10:29:56 PM »
Everyone was going to fold except for Helen until Jesse was eliminated. But Spencer didn't go with the plan, and then they were mad at Spencer for not folding and going along with their plan. They expected him to throw the veto while he was on the block! He's not that stupid.

I think that plan started with Amanda, deciding who would fold and when to leave Helen win it...

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1074 on: August 17, 2013, 10:30:24 PM »

Too funny--- this is the first season that I can remember that I don't care who is with who, who wins, or who looses.  ITs become very predictable.  Especially when the hg's can guess what's coming up in a comp.  It can't be that hard to come up with some new ideas so these hg's don't know what's coming next.  ITs pretty bad when the hg's who have lost their jobs outside in the real world can stay,and still  be in the running for the big prize at the end.  BB should have outed these people from the get-go.  The thought of someone like Amanda, Aaryn, and GM still in this game, and at least 2 of them in contention for the big prize just irritates the crap out of me!!  the funniest thing about this season, is the fact these hg's are so off base about each other and the events that have taken place (like MVP).   I'd love to be a fly on the wall when Helen, who said this tonight, that she wants to watch all the episodes with Andy.  That will be a fun evening. 

Custom Search