Author Topic: BB15 Discussion of the Live Feeds #1  (Read 57546 times)

Offline BBfanaticgirl

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: BB15 Discussion of the Live Feeds #1
« Reply #1025 on: August 15, 2013, 09:05:57 PM »
I couldnt even understand most of the songs. lol. shell probably nominate Spencer/Elissa or maybe even Spencer/GM and backdoor Helen

She might! I think she's tired of doing all of their dirty work. If she does nominate spencer and GM/Elissa, I hope Helen wins veto.

Offline Kandace

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • come on green
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #1026 on: August 15, 2013, 09:08:00 PM »
Despite all the bad things about Aaryn she's actually playing a decent game, she tied the record for most HoH wins in a season at final 8!
Can we get some white belts in here this is horrible

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1027 on: August 15, 2013, 09:10:57 PM »
I wish Aaryn would blow off Aman/Mcce and put them up.  Amanda-- is crying again because she lost???  OMG  why can't they vote this idiot out!!!

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1028 on: August 15, 2013, 09:12:42 PM »
Sorry for the wrong info on the endurance comp we were given false information  :'( and we assumed it to be true
delightful just delightful

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1029 on: August 15, 2013, 09:14:59 PM »
OMG Amanda is ridiculous!!!!!

Hiding behind the trash can sobbing hahahahahahhaa   :funny:
delightful just delightful

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Full Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #1030 on: August 15, 2013, 09:22:21 PM »
Was I the only one who noticed the optic of the house voting the two black players out in succession, then dressing themselves in white sheets for the "wedding?"

Anton, they used the gray sheets for the bridesmaids and Amanda used a white sheet. GM actually did a nice job of fixing her sheet, it had a nice look to it. I thought the "wedding" was lame though.
Must be my monitor, because they looked white to me! Thanks for correcting me TL and thank you for your service updating the live feed thread!
'Is there anything wrong with anything.' Is that what you're asking me?

Offline kg852

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1031 on: August 15, 2013, 09:53:27 PM »
ugh - I really hope Aaryn puts up McCrae and Amanda.  I think she will put up Elissa and Spencer then backdoor Helen.  This means my only hope is Helen wins the POV and uses it on Elissa.  Then Aaryn will have to show her cards and put up GM or put up one of her alliance members - likely Andy and hope as a pawn he doesn't get sent home.  I would actually like it if that is how Andy exited the game.

Online Leafsfan

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1032 on: August 15, 2013, 10:01:18 PM »
ugh - I really hope Aaryn puts up McCrae and Amanda.  I think she will put up Elissa and Spencer then backdoor Helen.  This means my only hope is Helen wins the POV and uses it on Elissa.  Then Aaryn will have to show her cards and put up GM or put up one of her alliance members - likely Andy and hope as a pawn he doesn't get sent home.  I would actually like it if that is how Andy exited the game.

If that happens then Elissa Helen GM MCrae and Amanda would be the voters. And the latter three would just send spencer home.
Rip apskip

Map Maker (Just Pm me!)

Offline kg852

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1033 on: August 15, 2013, 10:20:05 PM »
I know - it is just so frustrating...why couldn't Elissa win tonight. ugh

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Full Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #1034 on: August 15, 2013, 10:31:55 PM »
What makes you think Andy is allied with Aaryn? He is not, he is allied with Amanda/McCrae.

Aaryn in my opinion should put up Spencer and GM, with the goal of backdooring Amanda. The precedent is set for her to put up GM, the fight they had, chest bump and all, and Spencer has been the default pawn for quite some time now.

Then backdoor Amanda.

Online Leafsfan

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1035 on: August 15, 2013, 10:35:31 PM »
What makes you think Andy is allied with Aaryn? He is not, he is allied with Amanda/McCrae.

Aaryn in my opinion should put up Spencer and GM, with the goal of backdooring Amanda. The precedent is set for her to put up GM, the fight they had, chest bump and all, and Spencer has been the default pawn for quite some time now.

Then backdoor Amanda.

Not sure if you saw the last cpl of episodes but Aaryn, Andy, Amanda and McCrae have a final 4 alliance calld 3AM
Rip apskip

Map Maker (Just Pm me!)

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Full Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #1036 on: August 15, 2013, 10:37:03 PM »

Then backdoor Amanda.

Not sure if you saw the last cpl of episodes but Aaryn, Andy, Amanda and McCrae have a final 4 alliance calld 3AM
Yes I am aware of it, but it is fake, Aaryn is the dump dupe for that "alliance." The actual alliance is Andy, Amanda and McCrae.

Offline kg852

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1037 on: August 15, 2013, 10:50:17 PM »
Yeah I don't know if Aaryn knows she is the 4th wheel and the first one they will send out.  If she thought about it she would realize she would have the same numbers with Elissa, Helen, and GM as she does with 3am.  And she has definitely been the best competitor of those 4, esp. now that Judd and Jessie both blame Helen for being the reason they were kicked out and Candice wasn't going to vote for her anyway.  I guess it just depends on how smart  Aaryn decides to play it.

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Full Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #1038 on: August 15, 2013, 10:53:11 PM »
Yeah I don't know if Aaryn knows she is the 4th wheel and the first one they will send out.  If she thought about it she would realize she would have the same numbers with Elissa, Helen, and GM as she does with 3am.  And she has definitely been the best competitor of those 4, esp. now that Judd and Jessie both blame Helen for being the reason they were kicked out and Candice wasn't going to vote for her anyway.  I guess it just depends on how smart  Aaryn decides to play it.
She knows... She knew from the start when they first proposed the "alliance."

Online Leafsfan

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1039 on: August 15, 2013, 10:55:34 PM »

Exactly and Aaryn should realize she has a better chance with Elissa, Helen, and GM group. This week comes down to GM of all people lol
Rip apskip

Map Maker (Just Pm me!)

Offline kg852

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1040 on: August 15, 2013, 10:56:13 PM »
I sure hope so.  She has played a good game the past few weeks.  I just hope she realizes she has a better shot with the weaker competitors than she does with the 3am-ers.  Hopefully she doesn't get cocky and think she can win against anybody.

Offline QueenofRussia

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1041 on: August 15, 2013, 11:30:05 PM »
Hopefully if Helen or Elissa get evicted Thursday they will be the ones to be back in the game or Candice lol. I think if Judd or Jessie come back then they will come after Elissa/Helen (the one not evicted.) praying Aaryn opens her eyes.

Offline QueenofRussia

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1042 on: August 15, 2013, 11:37:54 PM »
Is there a chance that Week 10/11 will be DE?

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • MY FAVORITE GUYS EVER, JAYMES & JAMES!
    • Facebook
« Reply #1043 on: August 16, 2013, 12:06:34 AM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 15:

Week 1: McCrae, HOH, Candice & Jessie nominated, Elissa, MVP, David nominated, McCrae wins veto, used on Candice, Elissa up, David evicted 7-5-0
Week 2: Aaryn, HOH, Elissa & Helen nominated, Elissa, MVP, Jeremy nominated, Jeremy wins veto, used on self, Nick up, Nick evicted 7-4-0
Week 3: Helen, HOH, Aaryn & Kaitlin nominated, Elissa, MVP, Spencer nominated, Kaitlin wins veto, used on self, Jeremy up, Jeremy evicted 9-1-0
Week 4: Judd, HOH, Aaryn & Kaitlin nominated, America, MVP, Elissa nominated, Elissa wins veto, used on self, GinaMarie up, Kaitlin evicted 9-0-0
Week 5: Aaryn, HOH, Howard & Spencer nominated, America, MVP, Amanda nominated, Spencer wins veto, used on self, Candice up, Howard evicted 7-1-0
Week 6: GinaMarie, HOH, Candice & Jessie nominated, America, MVP, Amanda nominated, Jessie wins veto, used on self, Spencer up, Candice evicted 7-0-0
Week 6: Aaryn, HOH, Jessie & Spencer nominated, Aaryn wins veto, used on Jessie, Judd up, Judd evicted 7-0
Week 7: Andy, HOH, Jessie & Spencer nominated, Andy wins veto, not used, Jessie evicted 6-0
Week 8: Aaryn, HOH, to be continued...

Offline QueenofRussia

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1044 on: August 16, 2013, 12:12:49 AM »
Can someone tell me the anwsers to the knouckout questions? Im so confused.

Offline Cassie2222

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1045 on: August 16, 2013, 12:15:01 AM »
Aaryn is smart in this game, not so much in life. She is not going to let anyone dictate her nominees this time. She sees things pretty clearly. I believe she will do what is best for HER game. Which would be BDing one of the 3AMers. Maybe I'm just too optimistic.  :res:

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1046 on: August 16, 2013, 01:24:13 AM »
WHY AARYN. HOW.

Offline QueenofRussia

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1047 on: August 16, 2013, 02:00:06 AM »
I CANT STAND THE ELISSA BASHING!! ITS LIKE WEEK 1/2 ALL OVER AGAIN! UHH.

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1048 on: August 16, 2013, 02:54:06 AM »
So, more production interference I imagine with the comps being switched... who did they WANT to win it?  Can't believe they would want Aaryn to win after all the comments she made about the Chinese and upsetting Julie as she did. 

I am just beyond disgusted with this mess.  Tho to be honest, I am on Team Elyssa only because she is the only one being NICE and being the same person she was from the beginning!

Offline Leilani

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1049 on: August 16, 2013, 07:14:36 AM »
OMG Amanda is ridiculous!!!!!

Hiding behind the trash can sobbing hahahahahahhaa   :funny:

Were the bushes already occupied?  Are we sure Amanda isn't really Rachel's sister?  :funny:

I wish these people would spend half as much time doing something as they do trying to come up with cutesy alliance names.

Custom Search