Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds

Author Topic: BB15 Discussion of the Live Feeds #1  (Read 65895 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • MY FAVORITE GUYS EVER, JAYMES & JAMES!
    • Facebook
Re: BB15 Discussion of the Live Feeds #1
« Reply #650 on: July 27, 2013, 01:15:35 AM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 15:

Week 1: McCrae, HOH, Candice & Jessie nominated, Elissa, MVP, David nominated, McCrae wins veto, used on Candice, Elissa up, David evicted 7-5-0
Week 2: Aaryn, HOH, Elissa & Helen nominated, Elissa, MVP, Jeremy nominated, Jeremy wins veto, used on self, Nick up, Nick evicted 7-4-0
Week 3: Helen, HOH, Aaryn & Kaitlin nominated, Elissa, MVP, Spencer nominated, Kaitlin wins veto, used on self, Jeremy up, Jeremy evicted 9-1-0
Week 4: Judd, HOH, Aaryn & Kaitlin nominated, America, MVP, Elissa nominated, Elissa wins veto, used on self, GinaMarie up, Kaitlin evicted 9-0-0
Week 5: Aaryn, HOH, Howard & Spencer nominated, America, MVP, to be continued...

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #651 on: July 27, 2013, 07:02:03 AM »
I'm trying to think of who America is going to vote for.  If they don't have the feeds its going to be Aaryn and GM again, then probably Elissa.  I like the fact Elissa is still in the game-- she is keeping the hg's guessing and does some incredibly dumb stuff.  So makes for good entertainment.  I'd like to see her stick around a few more weeks. 

I think I'm going to vote for Helen this week, she is all over the place.  Making deals, trying to be the house savior.  JMO.

Am I missing something BIG about the game?  How can Aaryn be nominated when she is HOH?  Were the votes done before HOH competition?

In the dark . . . ???

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #652 on: July 27, 2013, 07:14:41 AM »
I'm trying to think of who America is going to vote for.  If they don't have the feeds its going to be Aaryn and GM again, then probably Elissa.  I like the fact Elissa is still in the game-- she is keeping the hg's guessing and does some incredibly dumb stuff.  So makes for good entertainment.  I'd like to see her stick around a few more weeks. 

I think I'm going to vote for Helen this week, she is all over the place.  Making deals, trying to be the house savior.  JMO.

Am I missing something BIG about the game?  How can Aaryn be nominated when she is HOH?  Were the votes done before HOH competition?

In the dark . . . ???

I would imagine if they followed tv they would know Aaryn won HOH...to me why vote if you don't watch the show, I don't have the 24hr live feeds, but get 98% of my info here...Luv you updaters :luvya:  Voting was announced during the Thurs. broadcast.  I do believe voting is completed before the up on the blocks are announced.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2013, 07:18:52 AM by unbelievable »

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #653 on: July 27, 2013, 07:24:06 AM »
I think is the HOH is voted by America to be nominated, then the 2nd choice becomes the new nom.
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #654 on: July 27, 2013, 08:56:28 AM »
I did feel sorry for Elissa early on, but have come to believe she is like a spoiled child, if she doesn't get her way. The other hgs are noticing she lies, yet, she acts so shocked when others do. I can't believe having Rachel as a sister, she would not have watched, and it is obvious she has, or that Rachel didn't talk to her endlessly about it.
She seems to really look down on the other hgs, being verbally dismissive to them, not that maybe some of them don't deserve it. But it seems crazy that she has such a personal vendetta against Aaryn, to the point of blowing of hurting her own alliance, when so many have said horrible things about race, women, etc.
I don't support Aaryn, but do think she has tried to mend fences with her. She could use this opportunity to practice what she preaches, and maybe give AA some much needed life pointers.
Cant figure her out at all. That being said, I can't say I am over the moon about any of them, except  Judd, and  maybe Jessie. 
I did love the dog rescue story she has told a couple of times. I know she and  Rachel have some website about dog friendly spots.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #655 on: July 27, 2013, 09:02:43 AM »
:funny:  GM says " there are a lot of smart cookies in this house... and i am one of them"

that's right and GM yours is LOADED with NUTS!!!!!!!  :funny: :funny: :funny:

:funny:
Welcome Guests and RFF Members! Join the discussion and share your opinion!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #656 on: July 27, 2013, 09:09:11 AM »
Lily: I'm reading the overnight posts, it seems that Elissa did hug Aaryn several times last night, maybe they got through to her that you can't act like she has against a person and not hurt your alliance. I'd like to think she had a change of heart but I can't say that yet. 

I expect Elissa to go up again today as the 3rd nominee, we'll know later on today. I'm hoping that she doesn't, she well could go home although Howard is the real target and it took three HOH's for Amanda to get someone to put him up.

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #657 on: July 27, 2013, 09:24:58 AM »
Thanks, TL, still catching up :waves:

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #658 on: July 27, 2013, 02:06:33 PM »
I hope it is Amanda that goes up.  She got my votes, but she did get a good edit on Wednesday so there is probably no chance she will get voted up. 

I hope it is not Elissa because I really want Howard or Spencer to go home.  I want to see Candace go crazy too!

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #659 on: July 27, 2013, 02:39:31 PM »
YES!!!

Demanda is up as MVP Nom

Well done Voters  :ghug:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • MY FAVORITE GUYS EVER, JAYMES & JAMES!
    • Facebook
« Reply #660 on: July 27, 2013, 02:39:39 PM »

Weekly stats of Big Brother 15:

Week 1: McCrae, HOH, Candice & Jessie nominated, Elissa, MVP, David nominated, McCrae wins veto, used on Candice, Elissa up, David evicted 7-5-0
Week 2: Aaryn, HOH, Elissa & Helen nominated, Elissa, MVP, Jeremy nominated, Jeremy wins veto, used on self, Nick up, Nick evicted 7-4-0
Week 3: Helen, HOH, Aaryn & Kaitlin nominated, Elissa, MVP, Spencer nominated, Kaitlin wins veto, used on self, Jeremy up, Jeremy evicted 9-1-0
Week 4: Judd, HOH, Aaryn & Kaitlin nominated, America, MVP, Elissa nominated, Elissa wins veto, used on self, GinaMarie up, Kaitlin evicted 9-0-0
Week 5: Aaryn, HOH, Howard & Spencer nominated, America, MVP, Amanda nominated, to be continued...

Offline cookie lady

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #661 on: July 27, 2013, 02:39:57 PM »
YAH! Amanda went on the block! :funny:

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #662 on: July 27, 2013, 02:52:41 PM »
Amanda on the block, heads will turn today and accusations will fly.  :hearts:
what goes around, comes around.

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #663 on: July 27, 2013, 02:54:08 PM »
YES!!!

Demanda is up as MVP Nom

Took us 2 weeks but we got it right!!   :yess:

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #664 on: July 27, 2013, 03:35:03 PM »
Last week some of you saw a "who's next in line on America votes"  did anyone see who had the most votes if Amanda comes down?

Offline Bflorealgramma

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #665 on: July 27, 2013, 03:35:46 PM »
YES!!!

Demanda is up as MVP Nom

Took us 2 weeks but we got it right!!   :yess:

:yess:  Yeah!! I voted for Howard and Amanda. I still want Howard out though. I dislike people who use religion without being religious. I lost all respect for Dan when he played that way. But another part of me REALLY wants Amanda out. Oh the decisions!!!!! LMAO

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #666 on: July 27, 2013, 03:42:39 PM »
I disliked Dan's game play too.

I can't wait until these YOYO'S have to start putting each other up on the block...They are starting to make me sick the way they are acting today...

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #667 on: July 27, 2013, 03:44:55 PM »
Amanda :cheer:

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #668 on: July 27, 2013, 03:46:20 PM »
This will be one heck of a week for sure.  :flipper
what goes around, comes around.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #669 on: July 27, 2013, 04:04:08 PM »
I hope Aaryn wins the veto and keeps the noms the same.  Now I'm glad at the last minute I changed my votes to Amanda.  I can't believe how quickly she wants to throw Elissa under the bus if she comes off the block.  Even though I want Howard to go this week, or Spencer--  I sure wouldn't mind if Amanda went out the door.  Though that is not going to happen.  Too bad Candice is playing in the veto-- she could win it and really throw the whole plan out of wack.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF

Offline Leilani

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #671 on: July 27, 2013, 05:36:30 PM »
If Howard manages to come off the block, does anyone think that he and Spencer can rally enough of the house to get Amanda out?  I'm behind on reading the updates so I'm not really sure what's going on, but it would certainly make for an interesting week if they try.  I'm saying if Howard comes off the block because last I read he was the big target, so I'm thinking if he stays on the block he's sure to go.  If my math is correct, it would take 5 votes to tie (unless the remaining 5 are split) and then Aaryn would have the final vote.  Voting out Amanda would be a huge game move for her.  At least then if she somehow makes it to the end she has an argument for why she should win.  "Sure I'm a racist bitch, but I did get a big player out."

Anyway, it's just a thought.  What is everyone else thinking?

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #672 on: July 27, 2013, 07:30:17 PM »
I want Candice to win, and take Howard off.  I don't care if Spenser goes home on Thursday, because he is a dirty pervert the way he talks about Jessie.  I want Amanda to SWEAT IT OUT all week on the block.  If she gets desperate, and starts threatening people, she could end up going home.  Her temper could get the best of her.  I could see her threatening Elissa, Jess and Helen, who she feels are not the most loyal to HER game.

Hopefully Aaryn will keep her word, and not put Elissa up as replacement.  If GM is on as replacement, then Candice Howard vote to evict Amanda. Mccrae, Andy vote to evict Spenser.  Judd is a wild card, Jessie has the hots for McCrae and could see her opportunity here, Helen is 50/50 and Elissa is a wild card too.

Should be interesting

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #673 on: July 27, 2013, 08:00:55 PM »
I don't know what I want to happen. I always feel sorry for the underdog, but don't really feel like Howie has been playing any social game. Amanda has been dropping in my faves this week and I didn't like the way she talked to Jessie about Pov, but it would be duller without her.
And maybe it is just the alcohol, but I like Elissa more today!

Offline BBfanaticgirl

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #674 on: July 27, 2013, 08:12:39 PM »
I think at this point, Howard, Spencer, GM, and Candice will be going home in the next evictions. I want Amanda to go before Elissa and Helen. And I want Andy an McCrae to go before them too. So my final four would be Helen, Elissa, Jessie, and Judd.

Custom Search