Author Topic: BB15 Discussion of the Live Feeds #1  (Read 68429 times)

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
Re: BB15 Discussion of the Live Feeds #1
« Reply #325 on: July 12, 2013, 01:43:35 PM »
Wanna know what candice said after the HOH win?

► Candice: I want to see my cockroach shuffle! I was like who are the cockroaches now?! I was like cockroaches never leave the earth they were here with the dinosaurs they never die! #BB15

:lolmao:

zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Online Kandace

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #326 on: July 12, 2013, 02:17:00 PM »
So where'd everyone end up sleeping? :lol:

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #327 on: July 12, 2013, 05:23:05 PM »
Howard blew his game with that stupid vote...why could he not see that it was going to backfire! MC was falling apart  :groan:
delightful just delightful

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #328 on: July 12, 2013, 05:36:07 PM »
 :waves: KitKat....they just get greedy and think they are indestructible...tell enough lies it is sure to double cross back at ya...

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #329 on: July 12, 2013, 08:20:32 PM »

I knew where Helen slept, in the HOH, Howard and Candice made a bed from the airplane seats on the floor and slept in the HN room.  Otherwise, not sure LOL
Welcome Guests and RFF Members! Join the discussion and share your opinion!

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #330 on: July 12, 2013, 08:26:10 PM »

I knew where Helen slept, in the HOH, Howard and Candice made a bed from the airplane seats on the floor and slept in the HN room.  Otherwise, not sure LOL

You know I was mad as h*** when Howard and Candice slept on the floor in the HN room! I wanted to cry when they were putting the seats down to sleep on! This goes above and beyond racism. I can not believe BB would allow something like this to happen. I was in shock! I still can't get over it  (:;) (:;) (:;) (:;) (:;) (:;) (:;)

Offline csalee

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Full Member
  • Just a simple girl who likes things simple.
« Reply #331 on: July 12, 2013, 09:20:37 PM »
They way that Candice and Howard were treated last night was disgusting and inexcusable.  it was so hard even to watch it.  Then watching Howard struggle in the have not room to get himself under control broke my heart.  I hate that he voted the wrong way, but I think that he was thinking ahead and knew that the MC was falling apart and thought he saw an opportunity to maybe fracture the big alliance at the same time.  The big alliance are all convinced that they are going to dominate now.  I like Helen but she is acting like the HBIC.  I think that she has it in her mind that she's going to control the rest of this game and every move from here on out because she's got Elissa's loyalty. She's drunk on the power. What is she thinking putting up going after the people that are no threat to her or her alliance at this point, she's going to create some unnecessary waves and make some enemies in the process.  no one wants to align with someone who cuts their own allies throats.  Sorry, needed to rant.  :gaah:
You either make your own world or you live in someone else's.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #332 on: July 12, 2013, 09:56:04 PM »
They way that Candice and Howard were treated last night was disgusting and inexcusable.  it was so hard even to watch it.  Then watching Howard struggle in the have not room to get himself under control broke my heart.  I hate that he voted the wrong way, but I think that he was thinking ahead and knew that the MC was falling apart and thought he saw an opportunity to maybe fracture the big alliance at the same time.  The big alliance are all convinced that they are going to dominate now.  I like Helen but she is acting like the HBIC.  I think that she has it in her mind that she's going to control the rest of this game and every move from here on out because she's got Elissa's loyalty. She's drunk on the power. What is she thinking putting up going after the people that are no threat to her or her alliance at this point, she's going to create some unnecessary waves and make some enemies in the process.  no one wants to align with someone who cuts their own allies throats.  Sorry, needed to rant.  :gaah:
It was truely horrible  :'( I hope Helen is just playing US. She does seem a little drunk with power. I hope she can reign it in, but I can understand after being on the bottom rung for so long and then sailing to the top. She doesn't need to move into a cocky dictator role because that would be Elissa's demise as well.

Offline csalee

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #333 on: July 12, 2013, 10:14:15 PM »
It was truely horrible  :'( I hope Helen is just playing US. She does seem a little drunk with power. I hope she can reign it in, but I can understand after being on the bottom rung for so long and then sailing to the top. She doesn't need to move into a cocky dictator role because that would be Elissa's demise as well.

Exactly!  I know they all have to be feeling victorious after the reign of terror last week, but it just seems to me that when you get cocky and over confident, people stick the knife in your back.  One of the major things that this season has failed to realize so far is that your only HOH for one week, it's limited power.  You cant go around threatening people and trying to control every single vote, you have to use some finesse to get what you want and save your butt next week in the meantime.  No one likes a dictator!

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #334 on: July 12, 2013, 10:26:07 PM »
Listening to the feeds, here is the true alliance....Crae Amanda Helen Judd Elissa, the Five  .....Howard Spencer Candice Jessie are all expendable. Jeremy or Howard will go this week is the plan.

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #335 on: July 12, 2013, 10:38:52 PM »
What about Andy?

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #336 on: July 12, 2013, 10:42:06 PM »
I like Judd the most, he is a kind funny man, he shows respect to all of the women imo. I like Helen but she is getting on my nerves being so judgmental on Howard not telling her the truth about the MC, come on Helen this is big brother everyone lies, and he really didn't lie he say the he is trustworthy to his first alliance, he just didn't say which one was his first alliance   :funny:  :funny:  :funny:

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #337 on: July 12, 2013, 10:42:17 PM »
What about Andy?

Sorry did I leave Andy out? I sure did! make that the 6  :cheer:

Offline csalee

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #338 on: July 12, 2013, 10:48:42 PM »
I like Judd the most, he is a kind funny man, he shows respect to all of the women imo. I like Helen but she is getting on my nerves being so judgmental on Howard not telling her the truth about the MC, come on Helen this is big brother everyone lies, and he really didn't lie he say the he is trustworthy to his first alliance, he just didn't say which one was his first alliance   :funny:  :funny:  :funny:

I completely agree with every single word of this!   :luvya:

I am rooting for Judd.  He seems like the most practical grounded person in the house and isn't letting the game change his character.

Offline HurricaneHowieWood

• Big Brother Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • Reality TV! Pick your poison!
« Reply #339 on: July 12, 2013, 11:04:19 PM »
It appears CBS is issuing it's response to complaints about the behavior the feeds....

Went to log into the feeds, and this screen popped up.
Like Us On FB: Reality Fan Forum

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • MY FAVORITE GUYS EVER, JAYMES & JAMES!
    • Facebook
« Reply #340 on: July 12, 2013, 11:55:32 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 15:

Week 1: McCrae, HOH, Candice & Jessie nominated, Elissa, MVP, David nominated, McCrae wins veto, used on Candice, Elissa, up, David evicted 7-5-0
Week 2: Aaryn, HOH, Elissa & Helen nominated, Elissa, MVP, Jeremy nominated, Jeremy wins veto, used on self, Nick nominated, Nick evicted 7-4-0
Week 3: Helen, HOH, Aaryn & Kaitlin nominated, Elissa, MVP, to be continued...

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #341 on: July 13, 2013, 07:03:51 AM »
After watching and reading feeds from  BB After Dark...starting to see that Amanda is a big troublemaker....it's her way or the highway....watch out McCrea!!

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #342 on: July 13, 2013, 08:34:33 AM »
Praying Jeremy isn't picked to play in POV  :pray:

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #343 on: July 13, 2013, 10:30:43 AM »

^^^ THIS!

My feeds were sketchy (lol) last night, so relied on the updates.

Amanda is as big a bully as Germ!!

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #344 on: July 13, 2013, 10:37:48 AM »

^^^ THIS!

My feeds were sketchy (lol) last night, so relied on the updates.

Amanda is as big a bully as Germ!!

Amanda and Crae are ticking me off! They are getting ready to blow up a great alliance if they can't reign that paranoia in. :knuckles:

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #345 on: July 13, 2013, 10:53:33 AM »
Amanda stirs the pot...McCrea used to seem pretty easy going but she keeps him paranoid too.  She aggravates the hell out of me right now with her scheming (sp)

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #346 on: July 13, 2013, 10:58:39 AM »
IMO Elissa put up Spencer because, as stated by Helen, the "DR" didn't want Howard to go up, which is why she probably didn't put him up in the first place.  I think the DRs interference in this sux big time.  :groan:
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #347 on: July 13, 2013, 11:15:52 AM »
After watching and reading feeds from  BB After Dark...starting to see that Amanda is a big troublemaker....it's her way or the highway....watch out McCrea!!

She is beginning to get on my very last nerve. I do not understand her big deal about whether Howard or Spencer goes up. She didn't get MVP, McCrae spewed it out that he got it, no one made him do that. I THOUGHT that the target was to get Jeremy out so what difference does it make which one was the third nom?

Plus, she has set it up so that she can badmouth Elissa all she wants with no repercussions. She needs to go!

Too bad they don't realize that Elissa couldn't put Howard up, he was one of the few who was nice to her when she was a HN and he prayed with her many times. Helen should know this though.

AH! I didn't know about the DR interference! HMM! It SORT of makes sense with all the publicity over the racist remarks that it might look bad to put Howard up right now.  :umn:
Welcome Guests and RFF Members! Join the discussion and share your opinion!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • MY FAVORITE GUYS EVER, JAYMES & JAMES!
    • Facebook
« Reply #348 on: July 13, 2013, 11:23:49 AM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 15:

Week 1: McCrae, HOH, Candice & Jessie nominated, Elissa, MVP, David nominated, McCrae wins veto, used on Candice, Elissa up, David evicted 7-5-0
Week 2: Aaryn, HOH, Elissa & Helen nominated, Elissa, MVP, Jeremy nominated, Jeremy wins veto, used on self, Nick up, Nick evicted 7-4-0
Week 3: Helen, HOH, Aaryn & Kaitlin nominated, Elissa, MVP, Spencer nominated, to be continued...
« Last Edit: July 13, 2013, 12:40:05 PM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #349 on: July 13, 2013, 12:32:57 PM »

She is beginning to get on my very last nerve. I do not understand her big deal about whether Howard or Spencer goes up. She didn't get MVP, McCrae spewed it out that he got it, no one made him do that. I THOUGHT that the target was to get Jeremy out so what difference does it make which one was the third nom?

Plus, she has set it up so that she can badmouth Elissa all she wants with no repercussions. She needs to go!

Too bad they don't realize that Elissa couldn't put Howard up, he was one of the few who was nice to her when she was a HN and he prayed with her many times. Helen should know this though.

AH! I didn't know about the DR interference! HMM! It SORT of makes sense with all the publicity over the racist remarks that it might look bad to put Howard up right now.  :umn:

Amanda is getting on my last nerve too....wish her ass was on the block...she is making waves everywhere...take your meds Amanda, before you screw everything up!!!!! (:;)

Custom Search