Author Topic: BB15 Discussion of the Live Feeds #1  (Read 57435 times)

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
Re: BB15 Discussion of the Live Feeds #1
« Reply #150 on: July 05, 2013, 05:31:08 PM »
Helen I am pulling for Helen because Elissa is out of there soon. I just hope aryn and Jeremy go out before her.  :gaah: I swore I wouldn't pick a fave this season and stay impartial. That lasted all of 10 minutes into the live feeds  :ascared
delightful just delightful

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #151 on: July 05, 2013, 05:37:44 PM »
I just can't doom anyone by saying they are my favorite.. well maybe I should say Aaryn and Jeremy! }:>

I will say what I think is REALLY funny.. Jeremy and Aaryn thinking once they get rid of Elissa that then THEY will get the MVP!  :funny:

I am but a pebble on a rocky shore.

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #152 on: July 05, 2013, 05:56:49 PM »

I will say what I think is REALLY funny.. Jeremy and Aaryn thinking once they get rid of Elissa that then THEY will get the MVP!  :funny:
[/quote]

:funny: those 2 think they are America's favorites...praying Elissa gets the MVP again, and puts him up and people get on board and get his high and mighty ass out of there, so Aaryn can head out right behind him, then it might be a pleasant summer!!!

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Full Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #153 on: July 05, 2013, 06:09:15 PM »
Am I the only one who thinks Kaitlyn might be a cross gendered person?

She has the build of a man and her face is manly, bone structure and all. She was recruited, she never applied and it just seems odd.

She walks like a man, talks like a man, has man shoulders and man facial features. Nicely developed Adam's apple. And now having all these medical issues?

Am I alone in thinking he/she might be a plant? Especially with all the LGTB "civil rights" stuff going on? How ironic would it be if 2 million rednecks out there fell in love with her, then they reveal she used to be a male?   :funny:

I thought she was man-looking from the start, and the more I watch her the more it seems possible.
'Is there anything wrong with anything.' Is that what you're asking me?

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #154 on: July 05, 2013, 06:55:37 PM »
From a strategic standpoint it would be smarter for these people to keep elissa and use her MVP status to their benefit.  For now they all assume that she will get it.  Besides the delusional Aryn and Jeremy, everyone ekse knows that it will be up in the air if she is gone. I would rather know than not know who has 3rd nomination.

Also, has anyone seen Elissa talk bad about Jeremy mother or any of the other stuff she has allegedly done.  I have nit seen any aggregious behavior from herm not really anyway

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #155 on: July 05, 2013, 07:02:13 PM »
From a strategic standpoint it would be smarter for these people to keep elissa and use her MVP status to their benefit.  For now they all assume that she will get it.  Besides the delusional Aryn and Jeremy, everyone ekse knows that it will be up in the air if she is gone. I would rather know than not know who has 3rd nomination.

Also, has anyone seen Elissa talk bad about Jeremy mother or any of the other stuff she has allegedly done.  I have nit seen any aggregious behavior from herm not really anyway

In my opinion--- Jeremy is slim-- the lowest of pond scum I have ever seen-- I would not trust one thing that is coming out of his mouth.  He is using every tactic - every lie to get the troops all against Elissa.  I sure hope these people can see what they are dealing with when it comes to Jeremy.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #156 on: July 05, 2013, 08:23:14 PM »

In my opinion--- Jeremy is slim-- the lowest of pond scum I have ever seen-- I would not trust one thing that is coming out of his mouth.  He is using every tactic - every lie to get the troops all against Elissa.  I sure hope these people can see what they are dealing with when it comes to Jeremy.

I have not heard Elissa say one bad thing about Jeremy or his mother. What she did do was tell him that he should remember that his mother was watching or words to that effect. She tried in her sweet way to make him think about what he did. (Which was to WIPE his BEHIND with her hat!)

I can't think of a word worse than despicable but there must be one, loathsome? Beyond contempt? There is a way to play Big Brother and then there is the wrong way. I can understand lying to another HG that you know more than you really know or trying the blackmail trick but he isn't even good at it and if he has indeed watched BB, he should know it never ever works.

It would be smart to keep Elissa. If they had paid attention they would have heard the cheering and booing when the votes were cast but then again, you have to be smart enough to pay attention to things like that too.

Most likely the only way to get rid of Jeremy is to backdoor him but a MVP Elissa can't put him up or at least that's how I see it.  He then plays for Veto.. Unless she can put up her own replacement if they come off because of winning the veto. I'm not sure if that is the case.

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #157 on: July 05, 2013, 08:26:19 PM »
I think I do recall hearing that the MVP is allowed to name a replacement nominee if their nominee comes off the block. Unfortunately for Elissa, we have a house full of dummies. :)

I just want Jeremy and Aaryn gone. They're disgusting. I'd be more inclined to support the Moving Company without Jeremy. :res:

Offline JEN4611

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #158 on: July 05, 2013, 08:30:09 PM »
They are all really disgusting to me this year. Not at all enjoyable to watch. BB needs to do better with casting.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #159 on: July 05, 2013, 09:05:24 PM »
I like Helen. But I'm not going to say she is a favorite.  :)

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #160 on: July 05, 2013, 09:11:49 PM »

PLease don't  :funny: you say it will jinx them  :ascared

Offline JEN4611

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #161 on: July 05, 2013, 09:44:41 PM »

Yeah, Helen seems fine. I have no issues with Elissa either (and I was no Rachel fan at all) I think Nick has the possibility of being a good player but of course we don't see him as much. All the hoopla is around the disgusting Beiber Bunch. I want to reach through the TV and knock that snotty scowl off of Aaryn's face. Ew, does she have another expression??  :whever:

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • MY FAVORITE GUYS EVER, JAYMES & JAMES!
    • Facebook
« Reply #162 on: July 05, 2013, 09:45:52 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 15:

Week 1: McCrae, HOH, Candice & Jessie nominated, Elissa, MVP, David nominated, McCrae wins veto, used on Candice, Elissa, up, David evicted 7-5-0
Week 2: Aaryn, HOH, Elissa & Helen nominated, to be continued...

Offline nanaof4

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #163 on: July 05, 2013, 10:23:16 PM »
Has it been announced who got MVP this week?

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #164 on: July 05, 2013, 10:25:05 PM »
Has it been announced who got MVP this week?
Nope not yet. Hopefully we will find out before POV

Offline QueenofRussia

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #165 on: July 05, 2013, 10:41:17 PM »
This is a longshot. lol
Aaryn nominates Elissa and Candice. Elissa wins MVP . Elissa nominates Kaitlin . Helen/Elissa wins POV . Elissa comes off the block and aaryn chooses Nick as replacement nominee.  Final Nominess are Candice,Kaitlin,Nick
Vote:
Amanda - Kaitlin
Andy - Kaitlin
Elissa - Kaitlin
GinaMarie -  Candice
Helen - Kaitlin
Howard - Kaitlin
Jeremy - Candice
Jessie - Candice
Judd - Kaitlin
McCrae - Kaitlin
Spencer - Kaitlin
a vote 0f 8-3-0
haha. i hope its goes something like that .
A few little tweaks . Elissa gets MVP . Elissa nominates Howard/Nick/McCrae (someone strong who can win veto if she doesn't ) Howard/Nick/McCrae wins veto . Elissa chooses Jeremy as replacement nominee Jeremy gets backdoored. Making Aaryn's HoH a complete and utter fail .

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #166 on: July 05, 2013, 11:30:27 PM »
I am now grateful that I could get the feeds this year.  Just reading this drecht makes me want to vomit.

I think that Jeremy is so scared of strong competent women, and that is why he is targeting Elissa, Helen and Candice.

They don't worship his wonderful manliness enough  :colors

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #167 on: July 05, 2013, 11:42:33 PM »
I just keep thinking how horrified I would be if these were my kids talking and acting this way.  Can you imagine what their families must be thinking?  :ascared

Offline JEN4611

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #168 on: July 05, 2013, 11:57:49 PM »
I just keep thinking how horrified I would be if these were my kids talking and acting this way.  Can you imagine what their families must be thinking?  :ascared

OMG I would be so embarrassed! Even if it was any family member I would not want my name attached to this at all. I feel like these kids have no conscience. Really disappointed in the pick of HGs this year.

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • MY FAVORITE GUYS EVER, JAYMES & JAMES!
    • Facebook
« Reply #169 on: July 06, 2013, 12:34:53 AM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 15:

Week 1: McCrae, HOH, Candice & Jessie nominated, Elissa, MVP, David nominated, McCrae wins veto, used on Candice, Elissa, up, David evicted 7-5-0
Week 2: Aaryn, HOH, Elissa & Helen nominated, Elissa, MVP, to be continued...

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #170 on: July 06, 2013, 01:19:48 AM »
I think I do recall hearing that the MVP is allowed to name a replacement nominee if their nominee comes off the block. Unfortunately for Elissa, we have a house full of dummies. :)

I just want Jeremy and Aaryn gone. They're disgusting. I'd be more inclined to support the Moving Company without Jeremy. :res:

supposed to be a transcript of "mvp rules"
CBS announced earlier this month Big Brother's new season will feature two new twists which will impact the houseguests' strategic game, as three houseguests will be nominated each week for eviction instead of two people and viewers will be able to cast their votes for the houseguest they believe is playing the best game each week.

The houseguest to receive the most home viewer votes will be declared a particular week's "Big Brother MVP" and the selected person will be given the opportunity to make that week's third nomination. The "BBMVP" will be informed of his or her status in private and will also make his or her nomination in secret without obligation to ever reveal his or her identity.

as far as Jeremy goes, he may have won hoh, but gave it to Aaryn, so he can play in next weeks hoh, I would think that makes him vulnerable

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #171 on: July 06, 2013, 08:37:39 AM »
I don't think McCrae will continue with the MC alliance. It seems the most devoted members are Nick and Spencer. Howard just kind of floats along and Jeremy has made so many people in the house mad that it will be hard to keep him off the block. Helen and Candace are probably the smartest 2 women in the entire house. I think if Helen Candace Amanda Crae and Andy formed a really true alliance they could take it to F5 with Crae and Helen F2. I would love to see Elissa in that mix but she isn't going to make it much further, sadly.

Offline nanaof4

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #172 on: July 06, 2013, 10:50:28 AM »
I guess as a Mom, I would have told my daughter, whatever you do in that house will follow you for the rest of your life.  I can not believe Jeremy was talking about doing it Indian style in the shower.  Would you all not be so proud of your son.

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #173 on: July 06, 2013, 10:58:22 AM »
I guess as a Mom, I would have told my daughter, whatever you do in that house will follow you for the rest of your life.  I can not believe Jeremy was talking about doing it Indian style in the shower.  Would you all not be so proud of your son.

Exactly, Nanaof4!! As a parent I have had MANY conversations about this season and the HG's behavior and the consequences with my kids. UGH!

Thinking of Elissa, I remember saying the same thing about Rachel-- I was sure she would be out soon, and so I am hoping she will get things turned in her favor soon!

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #174 on: July 06, 2013, 12:44:26 PM »
I get a feeling from Amanda that she is ready to get rid of Jeremy.  She may well throw the POV to Elissa if she can, just to mess with Jeryn.  That would put Candace up.  The MC might finally realize that getting rid of another strong guy could be a good thing.

I can dream, can't I?

Custom Search