December 20, 2014, 11:03:56 PM

Author Topic: BB15 Discussion of the Live Feeds #1  (Read 70120 times)

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
Re: BB15 Discussion of the Live Feeds #1
« Reply #75 on: June 30, 2013, 09:57:13 PM »
Spencer said he's not telling candice  to vote elissa to stay. Jeremy is voting David out but maybe not for Elissa to stay.  since there are 3 noms   spencer wants to freak out candice and have look like the stray vote
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #76 on: July 01, 2013, 10:16:07 AM »
What Happened to the Red Wine?

You know it sorta sucks being on the East Coast with this cast. I try and get a bit of rest to look rested for a show and chaos ensues the house! Guess I'll have to get use to this for the next 90 days!

What happened to the Red Wine? I'm going to break it down for you!

WineGate- This is when the  most of the house has decided to wait to open the wine for when the have nots can drink and eat

TheftGate- This is when Jeremy went and took the red wine and popped the bottle and drank it. And I know he wasn't alone  but still first action was him being brazen.

NoticeGate- This is where the Have Nots asked where the red wine is and Amanda on her way to the DR says "check people's teeth"

Buzzgate- This is where the culprit, Jeremy get's a little too mouthy because he  has no tolerance levels with alcohol

INSTIGATE - This is where Aaryn gets Jeremy to say something to the Have Nots  about them being mean to her

CockyGate -This is where Jeremy gets up and decides to confront  the have Nots about mean mugging him and being disrespectful and also admitting he took the red wine.

HatGate -This is where Aaryn finds room in all this to make a dig at Candice and Candice fires back calling it a $10 hat

CryGate- This is going to be a common theme but as of this incident we had Amanda and Helen cry over #WineGate and #CockyGate

FakeGate - This is where Jeremy makes likes he cares and apologizes to Helen.

BedGate- This is where #Hatgate is still taking place with Aaryn and Candice and  ends with Candice saying" Well I did  let you sleep in that bed"

:lolmao:

If you are interested in watching the whole event it's on Flashbacks 7/1/13 Cam's  1/2  @ 12:21 am BBT to start out with then just hop all over to follow the side convos going on.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 10:37:21 AM by ugot2bekidinmeny »

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #77 on: July 01, 2013, 10:29:27 AM »
Thanks, UGot!! I was reading through the updates trying to figure it all out. Geez!! I can't believe some of these HG's this year.   :gaah: 

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #78 on: July 01, 2013, 10:38:04 AM »
 :tup: sure thing.. it's tough just know that there is way more #HATEGATE than any other season!

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #79 on: July 01, 2013, 11:06:35 AM »
I am not able to get the feeds this year  :'(, and after reading some of the updates, I am a little relieved.  I cannot believe what has come out of Aaryn and Jeremy's mouths.  I hope, for the sake of our updaters, that those two are gone soon, so they can stop trying to find alternatives for the expletives  :oh

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #80 on: July 01, 2013, 02:55:41 PM »
I think if production is bringing anyone special in the house it's going to be GARY GLITTER from BBCanada.. hands down that's how Endemol will make up for the whole voting controversy that went down.

Offline nanaof4

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #81 on: July 01, 2013, 02:59:56 PM »
I am having a hard time keeping up with who has a showmance with who, and how after knowing these people like a week I am not sure if I would want to have a showmance with any of them, I hope they realize they truly have not known each other very long, where is the respect?

Offline Bflorealgramma

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #82 on: July 01, 2013, 05:41:17 PM »
McCrae Tuglord Olson works at  Woodbridge Productions, Flush Studios and Loungetownpodcast.com. Pizza Delivery boy  My  a--. Found his facebook account with his picture.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #83 on: July 01, 2013, 06:40:43 PM »
from what i heard they took Gina Marie's clothes away because of  "logo's"  im sure her makeup had logo's on it too

However yesterday I read that the sponsors of several of these girls that spoke racial slurs pulled the ads that the girls were in.

I can see happening if she is wearing clothes given to her from  designers and her makeup  trays

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #84 on: July 01, 2013, 06:45:26 PM »
McCrae Tuglord Olson works at  Woodbridge Productions, Flush Studios and Loungetownpodcast.com. Pizza Delivery boy  My  a--. Found his facebook account with his picture.

I flipped through the pics and it shows when he was auditioning for BB (march 30th.) humm so how exactly is he pizza delivery boy. I know the houseguests dont always tell each other their real occupation but this is BB saying this...
what goes around, comes around.

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #85 on: July 01, 2013, 07:18:14 PM »
from what i heard they took Gina Marie's clothes away because of  "logo's"  im sure her makeup had logo's on it too

However yesterday I read that the sponsors of several of these girls that spoke racial slurs pulled the ads that the girls were in.

I can see happening if she is wearing clothes given to her from  designers and her makeup  trays

They are all awful, but if they took her clothes because if racial slurs, they should take, Aryn, Kaitlyn Amanda , and spencers for their racial and or homophobic comments...

This people are terrible and delusional.  Aryn thinks America will give her votes....
« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 07:21:39 PM by Melissa1972 »

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #86 on: July 01, 2013, 07:41:15 PM »
They may have been contacted by the sponsors of the clothes that GM was wearing and that is not related to what the other girls own.

know that this is NOT CONFIRMED

They are all awful, but if they took her clothes because if racial slurs, they should take, Aryn, Kaitlyn Amanda , and spencers for their racial and or homophobic comments...

This people are terrible and delusional.  Aryn thinks America will give her votes....

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #87 on: July 02, 2013, 04:47:19 AM »
I just wish one time that Big Brother would get a group of strong women to play the game. I'm getting so tired that this girls would rather be in a showmance instead on going for the prize. And this group is the worst. Once David leaves they would have more girls (can't call them women, most of them are not mature enough to call women) than guys, if they were smart they would ban together and get rid of them. But its not going to happen. The moving company is just going to walk all over them. I'm really not liking anybody. I'm having a problem rooting for anyone. As of right now the only ones I kinda like is Howard and Judd. Such a sad season and its not even a week yet  :o 

Offline House

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #88 on: July 02, 2013, 06:07:51 AM »
Since nobody likes Candice, I hope she wins HOH and MVP, and I hope she puts up 3 of the moving company  :funny:  :funny: . Now that would be funny.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #89 on: July 02, 2013, 07:56:22 AM »
I want CBS to air Jeremy's comments about women! This guy is so vile that I can't stand to hear his voice anymore. I want Jeremy gone! What a disappointment. I would rather relive Season 9 than listen to Jeremy for 3 months  :tantrum
delightful just delightful

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #90 on: July 02, 2013, 08:39:10 AM »
:lol3: aww poor KitKat... I feel ya.. i think  jeremy and  spencer are just awful to update.  I dont like the comments either are saying and david is a close 3rd.

I think even though judd says some things i dont think that is his true personality

and as we all know the mean girls have now been tapered back to only really being aaryn.. kaitlin hasa back down from  joining in and agrree with arryn

This is one tough bunch of PC nono's that is for sure!!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #91 on: July 02, 2013, 04:17:23 PM »
Beginning next week, Big Brother will be on Sundays, Wednesday, and Thursday's, with Thursday being the live eviction

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #92 on: July 02, 2013, 08:10:16 PM »
Candice hatgate was 12:54~am cam3

Candice <3 "I'm the mad hatter ima sit on your $10 hat out of jealousy"

Kandace I moved your original post to the flashbacks so more people can find it. Thanks!!
Welcome Guests and RFF Members! Join the discussion and share your opinion!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #93 on: July 02, 2013, 09:28:02 PM »
This is jeremy doing  something very inappropriate with Elissa hat

Warning!!! Proceed with caution!!

Show content

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #94 on: July 02, 2013, 09:36:47 PM »
OMG!  Disgusting!  He needs to be removed from the house!  Who does something like this!
Welcome Guests and RFF Members! Join the discussion and share your opinion!

Offline Amazingracer

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #95 on: July 02, 2013, 11:21:34 PM »
Ok. All racism homophobia and xyzgates aside, who is going home tomorrow? Elissa or David? I'm confused

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #96 on: July 03, 2013, 06:49:22 AM »
Ok. All racism homophobia and xyzgates aside, who is going home tomorrow? Elissa or David? I'm confused

David is going home. The house is being quiet about it so that it is a blindside. Everyone is sending David home with the exception of 3 or 4.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #97 on: July 03, 2013, 06:53:16 AM »
I watched the flashback of Jeremy's apology to Elissa. BB made him do it no doubt. I hope BB told Jeremy how he is perceived by the fans and the audience. I can't wait to see his butt sent home! I don't think he is an immature kid as he keeps stating to Elissa, I think he is just a vile human being. I do feel sorry for his family and the way he is representing them on national TV.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #98 on: July 03, 2013, 08:43:45 AM »
The apology was BS he  made sure to  use the phrase "tapped his ass with it" and then said that "i didn't stick it in my ass crack"

and then he lied saying  he gave the hat to production 5 mins later which is such :lies:

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #99 on: July 03, 2013, 10:55:04 AM »
Wow, I'm starting to think it's a good thing I'm too busy to update much this season.  These people are disgusting!

Custom Search