What Happened to the Red Wine?
You know it sorta sucks being on the East Coast with this cast. I try and get a bit of rest to look rested for a show and chaos ensues the house! Guess I'll have to get use to this for the next 90 days!
What happened to the Red Wine? I'm going to break it down for you!WineGate
- This is when the most of the house has decided to wait to open the wine for when the have nots can drink and eatTheftGate
- This is when Jeremy went and took the red wine and popped the bottle and drank it. And I know he wasn't alone but still first action was him being brazen. NoticeGate
- This is where the Have Nots asked where the red wine is and Amanda on her way to the DR says "check people's teeth"Buzzgate
- This is where the culprit, Jeremy get's a little too mouthy because he has no tolerance levels with alcoholINSTIGATE
- This is where Aaryn gets Jeremy to say something to the Have Nots about them being mean to herCockyGate
-This is where Jeremy gets up and decides to confront the have Nots about mean mugging him and being disrespectful and also admitting he took the red wine.HatGate
-This is where Aaryn finds room in all this to make a dig at Candice and Candice fires back calling it a $10 hatCryGate
- This is going to be a common theme but as of this incident we had Amanda and Helen cry over #WineGate and #CockyGateFakeGate
- This is where Jeremy makes likes he cares and apologizes to Helen.BedGate
- This is where #Hatgate is still taking place with Aaryn and Candice and ends with Candice saying" Well I did let you sleep in that bed"
If you are interested in watching the whole event it's on Flashbacks 7/1/13 Cam's 1/2 @ 12:21 am BBT to start out with then just hop all over to follow the side convos going on.