Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds

Author Topic: BB15 Discussion of the Live Feeds #1  (Read 65175 times)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: BB15 Discussion of the Live Feeds #1
« Reply #975 on: August 13, 2013, 12:36:28 PM »
I agree with everyone here saying this season is the worst, it is by far.... But the ratings, people. The show is doing very well in the ratings. Which means? We'll see more such "Big Brother Slop" in future seasons.

Well now I'm really depressed!   :colors   :iok
I am but a pebble on a rocky shore.

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Full Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #976 on: August 13, 2013, 01:02:35 PM »
I agree with everyone here saying this season is the worst, it is by far.... But the ratings, people. The show is doing very well in the ratings. Which means? We'll see more such "Big Brother Slop" in future seasons.

Well now I'm really depressed!   :colors   :iok
When the idiot viewing public rewards garbage, the TV networks shovel more garbage out there. It's just the way of it.
'Is there anything wrong with anything.' Is that what you're asking me?

Offline dreamcatcher

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #977 on: August 13, 2013, 03:51:48 PM »
I don't usually have much to say on here.  But I just want to give a GREAT BIG THANKS to all the updaters!  You guys do a fabulous job!  A special shout out goes to UGOT.  I was tearing my hair out last night wondering what happened after BBAD.  I knew Jessie had stirred it up.  LOL   So thanks UGOT for the in depth reporting of all the drama.  It is much appreciated!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #978 on: August 13, 2013, 04:44:08 PM »
Well I'm finally getting a kick out of BB today.  Jessie has found out she's out the door so she is in people's faces today.  Especially E-- which I don't understand.  She should really be in Andy's face -- he's the one who started the "lets lie to Jess"--- and I would love for Jessie to call Andy out on everything.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #979 on: August 13, 2013, 04:46:41 PM »
Ugot is great. :) So are all of our updaters!  :cheer: :cheer:

Jessie thinks she is acting like Evel Dick but ED was a one of a kind and he only acted out of strategy unlike Jessie who is just being mean right now. I find it interesting that people can target Elissa and Helen but never Andy, Amanda or McCrae. Of course, it would unleash the wrath of Amanda which might be amusing to watch. :popcorn:

Andy skirts by doesn't he bbjunkey.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 05:02:43 PM by TexasLady »

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #980 on: August 13, 2013, 05:41:25 PM »
Ugot is great. :) So are all of our updaters!  :cheer: :cheer:

Jessie thinks she is acting like Evel Dick but ED was a one of a kind and he only acted out of strategy unlike Jessie who is just being mean right now. I find it interesting that people can target Elissa and Helen but never Andy, Amanda or McCrae. Of course, it would unleash the wrath of Amanda which might be amusing to watch. :popcorn:

Andy skirts by doesn't he bbjunkey.

TexasLady==Jessie is, to use the term loosely here, "bullying those she knows will take it"  ie Elissa.  She could never get in Amanda or GM's faces without them going after her with guns blazing.  Its too bad her rants aren't being directed at those who should be exposed,  Andy, Amanda and McCrae. 

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #981 on: August 13, 2013, 07:17:33 PM »
TexasLady==Jessie is, to use the term loosely here, "bullying those she knows will take it"  ie Elissa.  She could never get in Amanda or GM's faces without them going after her with guns blazing.  Its too bad her rants aren't being directed at those who should be exposed,  Andy, Amanda and McCrae. 

I agree with you. She'll never attack GM or Amanda. Or McCrae, because of Amanda's wrath. She should be mad at Andy but she thinks he might break a tie vote and keep her.

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #982 on: August 13, 2013, 07:50:19 PM »
I read this elsewhere and missed it on the live feeds. Has anyone heard of this scenario?
Amanda and McCrae made a plan for McCrae to make final 3 with Helen, Andy and for him to say he is OK with voting her out once they are down to 6 people. The ex-girlfriend story to Andy could be true but the reason he had that convo with Andy was so Andy would confirm the idea that he was ok with getting rid of Amanda if Helen ever came to Andy with doubts.
what goes around, comes around.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #983 on: August 13, 2013, 07:55:45 PM »
I read this elsewhere and missed it on the live feeds. Has anyone heard of this scenario?
Amanda and McCrae made a plan for McCrae to make final 3 with Helen, Andy and for him to say he is OK with voting her out once they are down to 6 people. The ex-girlfriend story to Andy could be true but the reason he had that convo with Andy was so Andy would confirm the idea that he was ok with getting rid of Amanda if Helen ever came to Andy with doubts.

Totally true and it was Amanda's plan for them to make an F3 with Helen...I don't think Helen bought it though...but who knows
delightful just delightful

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #984 on: August 13, 2013, 08:17:52 PM »

Totally true and it was Amanda's plan for them to make an F3 with Helen...I don't think Helen bought it though...but who knows

I was under the impression that was to throw off Helen-- when they were thinking of putting her up next week??   Not sure- but it now sounds like Am/McC are zoning in on getting Aaryn out now??

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #985 on: August 13, 2013, 08:27:53 PM »
My understanding was for NcCrae and Andy to do an F3 with Helen to make Helen believe she was in the house until the end. Amanda knows Helen is now gunning for her thus the plan was devised.

Amanda just told McCrae that when they tell Helen the plan is to BD Aaryn and they don't come through with it that the F3 alliance will be blown apart and at that time Helen will have to go.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #986 on: August 13, 2013, 08:35:12 PM »
My understanding was for NcCrae and Andy to do an F3 with Helen to make Helen believe she was in the house until the end. Amanda knows Helen is now gunning for her thus the plan was devised.

Amanda just told McCrae that when they tell Helen the plan is to BD Aaryn and they don't come through with it that the F3 alliance will be blown apart and at that time Helen will have to go.

So they really don't want to back door Aaryn? 

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #987 on: August 13, 2013, 08:36:32 PM »
I don't think so but don't listen to me  :funny:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #988 on: August 13, 2013, 08:39:32 PM »
I don't think so but don't listen to me  :funny:

Every time those two start planning the next move-- they add more moves, are taking more hg's out, -- they confuse me -- constantly telling everyone different strategies.  I can't believe these hg's are not comparing notes more closely.   :groan:

Offline dreamcatcher

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #989 on: August 13, 2013, 09:39:57 PM »
I don't know how much more I can take of Spencer.  All he talks about his smoking a joint and doing cocaine.  I want him gone!   :faint:

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #990 on: August 13, 2013, 10:17:53 PM »
If I were McCrae I would self evict before even going through a fake wedding with Amanda....RUN CRAE RUN  :killme:

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #991 on: August 13, 2013, 10:24:58 PM »
reading all this crap, I am almost glad that my feeds only work 2 or 3 times a week :iok.  I don't think I could bear to watch them too much.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #992 on: August 13, 2013, 11:00:14 PM »
 You're very welcome dreamcatcher! :hugs:

I don't usually have much to say on here.  But I just want to give a GREAT BIG THANKS to all the updaters!  You guys do a fabulous job!  A special shout out goes to UGOT.  I was tearing my hair out last night wondering what happened after BBAD.  I knew Jessie had stirred it up.  LOL   So thanks UGOT for the in depth reporting of all the drama.  It is much appreciated!
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #993 on: August 14, 2013, 08:37:35 AM »
Amanda asks him if he wants to get married when they get out of here

He says yes.

this boy is wacko cracko!  A lot has been talked about some of the girls over the years being stalkers, well, amanda is stalker material if I ever saw one!  That boy better run and hide, FAST!

I also read elsewhere that Amanda grabbed what the viewer thought was a condom from the drawer and Amanda flashed her bare ass to the camera.  Her parents must be so proud!  Especially with their Boca mentality.  (I lived there for several years in my high school years, I know all about that mentality)  I want to see them do an interview now, asking, so what do you think about your daughter screwing this ball-less kid where everyone can watch and see?  Aren't you so proud they believe so much in the ways of the early centuries where there was a crowd gathered to confirm they consummate!  Isn't that refreshing! 

:barf

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #994 on: August 14, 2013, 09:06:27 AM »
Personally, I don't see what McCrae can do at this point.

He has hitched his wagon to Amanda this season and there isn't a good way for him to unhitch himself without totally screwing his game. Right now, he is likely to make f2 with Amanda.

I predict that once the season is over, there will not be an Amanda/McCrae relationship much less a wedding.

just my opinion.
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #995 on: August 14, 2013, 09:20:12 AM »
I agree with that but I still think he needs to hide cuz she will go nutso on him.  Besides, I am hoping his agreeing was only to "consummate" lol

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Full Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #996 on: August 14, 2013, 09:29:54 AM »
I think McCrae is the only one really playing a smart game. He knows when it comes down to it, it's likely someone else besides him will get the Amanda blood on their hands. He is just biding his time. Then if circumstances force his hand, I don't think he'll have any qualms at all about cutting Amanda loose.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #997 on: August 14, 2013, 09:42:41 AM »
I was really liking Hurricane Jessie but after the apology last night and the possible accepted defeat I am back to being ill over the rest of the HG's except Elissa. She hasn't had to "play" the game  these past weeks and if she didn't flinch a muscle when jessie laided next to her she's pretty much impenetrable with everything else in the house. She doesn't have to do much gaming at all just stay clear from the chaos.

Even though Helen is ready to dump her down the line I think Elissa will make it further..

Seriously this was the wrong cast to make a longer season with :ugot  it's painful every day to transcribe them :groan:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Full Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #998 on: August 14, 2013, 10:02:35 AM »
I was really liking Hurricane Jessie but after the apology last night and the possible accepted defeat I am back to being ill over the rest of the HG's except Elissa. She hasn't had to "play" the game  these past weeks and if she didn't flinch a muscle when jessie laided next to her she's pretty much impenetrable with everything else in the house. She doesn't have to do much gaming at all just stay clear from the chaos.

Even though Helen is ready to dump her down the line I think Elissa will make it further..

Seriously this was the wrong cast to make a longer season with it's painful every day to transcribe them

That's why I have been thanking the updaters profusely in this thread, for enduring this garbage in detail every day and night since it started. This season is about as interesting as watching paint dry. Actual, real live hamsters in a cage is more interesting than this season of BB.

Again, thank you for your service!  :hug?:
« Last Edit: August 14, 2013, 10:25:21 AM by Anton Chigurh »

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Full Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #999 on: August 14, 2013, 12:53:06 PM »
I expect the Zingbot and/or the Pandora's box to hit today!

Custom Search