December 20, 2014, 02:18:05 AM

Author Topic: BB15 Discussion of the Live Feeds #1  (Read 70049 times)

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
Re: BB15 Discussion of the Live Feeds #1
« Reply #950 on: August 11, 2013, 07:04:44 AM »
I hope Spencer stays over Jessie.

Jessie talks a big game, but I haven't seen her go against "the house"" either.

Amanda is winning the whole thing.
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #951 on: August 11, 2013, 08:48:05 AM »

I believe Andy is dispensable to Amanda and McCrae. He's got alliances with everyone. Too many!

Jessie tried to make a big move but she didn't have the backing to get it done. Her plan was to backdoor Amanda when they had the chance. I don't think they can get rid of her now. Elissa, Aaryn, Jessie and one more, Helen could have voted Amanda out. Helen put the kibosh on it that it was too early. Amanda has her wicked eye on Helen now. Jessie will go this week, she's finished.

I don't see anyone winning except Amanda at this point but hoping I'm wrong. UNLESS she takes McCrae with her. He could win over her...  :umn:
Welcome Guests and RFF Members! Join the discussion and share your opinion!

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #952 on: August 11, 2013, 02:00:01 PM »

I believe Andy is dispensable to Amanda and McCrae. He's got alliances with everyone. Too many!

Jessie tried to make a big move but she didn't have the backing to get it done. Her plan was to backdoor Amanda when they had the chance. I don't think they can get rid of her now. Elissa, Aaryn, Jessie and one more, Helen could have voted Amanda out. Helen put the kibosh on it that it was too early. Amanda has her wicked eye on Helen now. Jessie will go this week, she's finished.

I don't see anyone winning except Amanda at this point but hoping I'm wrong. UNLESS she takes McCrae with her. He could win over her...  :umn:

I think it was a possibility they could of b/d Amanda but when Helen ran it by Andy he squashed it....I don't know when she is going to figure out that Andy isn't in her best interest.  I guess when she is sitting on the block next week  :funny:  all of a sudden Andy is acting like he is the top dog there...all I can say is "bring it"

Offline Debbi

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #953 on: August 11, 2013, 03:11:18 PM »
I wish I cared more about who goes home next but the people that are left are just so unappealing to me. Helen will deserve whatever she gets for not going after Demanda when she had the chance (and probably the numbers) twice. She dug her own grave, and it really bothered me that she said she'd put Elissa up. Hopefully she was just saying what they wanted to hear. You have to be loyal to your closest ally or you have no credibility IMO.  :groan:

Offline BBfanaticgirl

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #954 on: August 11, 2013, 07:28:42 PM »
Watching this episode was heartbreaking! Poor Judd! I hope he comes back!

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #955 on: August 11, 2013, 10:01:21 PM »
Please clarify for me the notion that Jessie tried to make a big move.

When did Jessie try to flip the house or get out a strong player when she wasn't on the block.

making a big move, in my opinion, is when you try to get out a big player when you actually are in a position to make such a move.

trying to get the house to evict someone who is on the block when you are also on the block isn't a big move in my book, its just trying to save ur own ass.

Offline PattyCakes

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #956 on: August 11, 2013, 10:20:36 PM »
I dont understand why everyone keeps blaming Helen for not getting Amanda out, twice.  It was Andy and Judd who were not willing to make the move, twice.  You cant make the move if you dont have the votes.  The last time I checked it is Andy who is HOH this week and once again not willing to make the move, not Helen, who seems to get all the blame on the boards.  I am puzzled?????????????   I must have different live feeds than everyone else.
"When I was walking up the stairs, I saw a man who wasn't there.  He wasn't there again today.  I wish, I wish he'd stay away."  Unknown

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #957 on: August 12, 2013, 07:48:10 AM »
I did blame Helen until I saw the show last night. Helen has tried to get rid of Amanda twice but Andy drug his feet. I hope if comes back to bite him in the rear end because Amanda will never take him to final 3, he would win over her and she knows it.

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #958 on: August 12, 2013, 09:34:52 AM »
I am going to disagree.

If Helen wants to make a big move, then she needs to win HOH and do so.

All she does now is manipulate whoever is HOH to make the noms she wants to see. Amanda operates the same way.

Problem for Helen is  that Amanda is better at it than she is and I predict Helen will leave before Amanda, McCrae or Andy.

Offline JEN4611

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #959 on: August 12, 2013, 10:05:54 AM »
I so hate the Amanda/Mcrae showmance. It really grosses me out. I think if Helen/Aaryn/Elissa doesn't win HOH next then we will see a Helen nom and probable eviction. That will make it very easy for Amanda/Mcrae/Andy to get to final 3. After Helen is gone the rest are cake except for maybe Aaryn.

This is just not a good season.  :meh

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #960 on: August 12, 2013, 10:10:18 AM »
Andy wont make a move and helen should out his game it's time to get dirty she's next on the hit list regardless. but she's bought into this FAKE F3 deal with Mccrae and Andy or has she?
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #961 on: August 12, 2013, 10:15:45 AM »
Things as they stand are predictable. and we know that the fans and big brother doesnt like predictable look for  a pandora's box to change things up  for the noms.  I see helen as the recipient of some that since she wants to change things up
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline JEN4611

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #962 on: August 12, 2013, 10:20:57 AM »
They need to stop this "what the house wants" stuff. It's time to play your own game houseguests.  :groan: Helen needs to get something done. I always thought she had potential to get pretty far but she has missed chance after chance to break up Mcmanda and now I think it's too late since Andy is completely in their back pocket now. Helen has to get HOH next for her game and she has to make a move and not waste another week with someone like Spencer/GM on the block. If she doesn't see this than it's her own fault and she just paved the way to her own eviction and deserves what she gets.

I look for a pandora's box too but if it's another houseguest coming back, I don't think any of the jury members Candice/Judd/Jesse will make much of a difference. I think Judd would come back with guns blazing for Helen/Elissa and I think Candace or Jesse coming back would just walk right back out the door.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • ZANKIE FOREVER!!!
    • Facebook
« Reply #963 on: August 12, 2013, 01:46:25 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 15:

Week 1: McCrae, HOH, Candice & Jessie nominated, Elissa, MVP, David nominated, McCrae wins veto, used on Candice, Elissa up, David evicted 7-5-0
Week 2: Aaryn, HOH, Elissa & Helen nominated, Elissa, MVP, Jeremy nominated, Jeremy wins veto, used on self, Nick up, Nick evicted 7-4-0
Week 3: Helen, HOH, Aaryn & Kaitlin nominated, Elissa, MVP, Spencer nominated, Kaitlin wins veto, used on self, Jeremy up, Jeremy evicted 9-1-0
Week 4: Judd, HOH, Aaryn & Kaitlin nominated, America, MVP, Elissa nominated, Elissa wins veto, used on self, GinaMarie up, Kaitlin evicted 9-0-0
Week 5: Aaryn, HOH, Howard & Spencer nominated, America, MVP, Amanda nominated, Spencer wins veto, used on self, Candice up, Howard evicted 7-1-0
Week 6: GinaMarie, HOH, Candice & Jessie nominated, America, MVP, Amanda nominated, Jessie wins veto, used on self, Spencer up, Candice evicted 7-0-0
Week 6: Aaryn, HOH, Jessie & Spencer nominated, Aaryn wins veto, used on Jessie, Judd up, Judd evicted 7-0
Week 7: Andy, HOH, Jessie & Spencer nominated, Andy wins veto, not used, to be continued...

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #964 on: August 12, 2013, 04:04:09 PM »
What is aggravating to me is I used to like McCrea...but totally dislike him hiding behind Amanda who I truly can't stand.  I truly do hope Helen or Allysa win this next HOH and put McManda up and get rid of one...then next week the other one win and get rid of Andy...i'd be happy with the rest going after each other as long as those 2 are gone....I hate it when they think they are the "master planner"
Honestly if McManda does go on the block then for sure (is it Alison) would probably have another one of those Pandora's box's like the one that saved Rachel and Jordon....that would be sickening if Helen won HOH and got them up and then that happen!  I hope Helen has realized that Andy has been playing her. :groan:

Offline Debbi

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #965 on: August 12, 2013, 05:20:00 PM »
I just feel that if Helen had gone after Amanda before Candice was voted out she could have come up with the numbers to do so even without Andy, who is in an alliance with McCranda unbeknownst to Helen of course. Saying it wasn't the right time was silly to me, but not as silly as sending one of her alliance members home, which I also believe could have been avoided. Helen trusting Andy will be her downfall in this game unless she does something, and does it quick!

Offline Cassie2222

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #966 on: August 12, 2013, 10:01:41 PM »
I wish I cared more about who goes home next but the people that are left are just so unappealing to me. Helen will deserve whatever she gets for not going after Demanda when she had the chance (and probably the numbers) twice. She dug her own grave, and it really bothered me that she said she'd put Elissa up. Hopefully she was just saying what they wanted to hear. You have to be loyal to your closest ally or you have no credibility IMO.  :groan:

I agree 100%. Helen is about to get what she deserves. She wimped out, and that cost her the game. She has also been such a kiss ass and shown no real loyalty to her main person.
I also hate when the people in power plan their line up of evictions, a if everything will go their way. If Elissa or Helen get HOH, maybe Spencer(that remains to be seen), they could very well make a bold move, cut from the HERD. If not the game is O-V-E-R.   :gaah:

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #967 on: August 13, 2013, 03:57:45 AM »
I think I just hit my limit of "he said she said"  My saving grace would be if Judd came back....so until then.... :waves:  love you guys!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #968 on: August 13, 2013, 07:40:30 AM »
I think I just hit my limit of "he said she said"  My saving grace would be if Judd came back....so until then.... :waves:  love you guys!

Are you abandoning us?  :'( Say it ain't so!

Offline onthecusp

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #969 on: August 13, 2013, 08:11:32 AM »
You've said it all here.

I too, thought Helen had potential but she way over thinks things and has gotten blindly caught up in her own mess. She needs to stop pouring her syrupy drivel over everyone at every whipstitch. This won't earn her any points in the end.

Judd should win player of the season. Amandas vindictiveness and Helens naivety, seasoned with Aaryns cunning has caused so much damage that I just don't see how he could survive either but, I'd still want him back too.

Andys' days are sorely numbered. I'd put his butt up right with Amanda next week if I could and say, "See how that works Andy". Course, I'd have to win veto, pull him off and put up McCrea for any chance to rid the house of Amanda. He's making the same mistakes Helen is and I agree, if he thinks he stands a chance with Amanda and McCrea......laughable.

McCrea has become a disgusting little man and if he is stupid enough to marry Amanda even in a mock wedding.....he better be prepared to give her half his winnings. She'll sue and I'm not kidding.

If the HGs don't wake up soon...they may as well just cut Amanda a $500,000 check right now.

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #970 on: August 13, 2013, 08:54:39 AM »
This season reminds me more of the season with Matt, Adam, Chelsea, etc.

No one to cheer for.....not a single person that Id even want for a friend.

I could probably tolerate Elissa but I simply don't understand the love for her unless it is just reflected glory from Rachel.

Anyway, unless there is some big twist coming from production, Amanda is going to win it all.

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #971 on: August 13, 2013, 10:58:30 AM »
so with all this talk of Pandoras Box, do we expect it to happen this week?  It seems whenever they talk about something a lot, it ends up happening, if not that week then the next...

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #972 on: August 13, 2013, 11:06:07 AM »
This season reminds me more of the season with Matt, Adam, Chelsea, etc.

No one to cheer for.....not a single person that Id even want for a friend.

I could probably tolerate Elissa but I simply don't understand the love for her unless it is just reflected glory from Rachel.

Anyway, unless there is some big twist coming from production, Amanda is going to win it all.

Mattie, Adam, Ryan, season 9, the season we call "The Season That Shall Not Be Mentioned." This season is even worse for me. Right now, I agree, Amanda is going to win it all. She has one focus and doesn't let anything divert her and that is to get out threats and win the whole thing.

Elissa is nothing like Rachel. Total opposites for me. She's sort of clueless but sweet natured, although she can say some stupid things from time to time. Rachel was strong minded and competitive.   

delta, I hope something happens otherwise this is going to only get worse and more boring.

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #973 on: August 13, 2013, 11:27:46 AM »
If they were to do Pandora's box will it be today? I am hoping HOH gets it this week to see a little something other than the same boring house talk.  )-**
what goes around, comes around.

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Full Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #974 on: August 13, 2013, 12:16:52 PM »
I agree with everyone here saying this season is the worst, it is by far.... But the ratings, people. The show is doing very well in the ratings. Which means? We'll see more such "Big Brother Slop" in future seasons.
'Is there anything wrong with anything.' Is that what you're asking me?

Custom Search