Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds

Author Topic: BB15 Discussion of the Live Feeds #1  (Read 66418 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • MY FAVORITE GUYS EVER, JAYMES & JAMES!
    • Facebook
Re: BB15 Discussion of the Live Feeds #1
« Reply #675 on: July 27, 2013, 09:28:02 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 15:

Week 1: McCrae, HOH, Candice & Jessie nominated, Elissa, MVP, David nominated, McCrae wins veto, used on Candice, Elissa up, David evicted 7-5-0
Week 2: Aaryn, HOH, Elissa & Helen nominated, Elissa, MVP, Jeremy nominated, Jeremy wins veto, used on self, Nick up, Nick evicted 7-4-0
Week 3: Helen, HOH, Aaryn & Kaitlin nominated, Elissa, MVP, Spencer nominated, Kaitlin wins veto, used on self, Jeremy up, Jeremy evicted 9-1-0
Week 4: Judd, HOH, Aaryn & Kaitlin nominated, America, MVP, Elissa nominated, Elissa wins veto, used on self, GinaMarie up, Kaitlin evicted 9-0-0
Week 5: Aaryn, HOH, Howard & Spencer nominated, America, MVP, Amanda nominated, Spencer wins veto, to be continued...

Offline BBfanaticgirl

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #676 on: July 27, 2013, 11:09:27 PM »
What was Candice talking about a diamond POV?

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #677 on: July 28, 2013, 12:10:25 AM »
I don't think there is anyway CBS will let Aaryn put both Howard and Candice up at the same time, in light of what has been going on with the outrage over racism.  I don't know how they will manage it, but I think Aaryn will have to put up someone else when Spencer takes himself off.

Offline BBfanaticgirl

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #678 on: July 28, 2013, 12:41:14 AM »
You're right! I think she's putting GM up for sure. If that's the case, Spencer and Candice can try to convince people to vote out Amanda. Jessie said she's afraid to go against them, but Aaryn has no allies and McCrae would kinda be by himself, which is Helen's reasoning. They need to vote her out now! Like Helen said, when will she ever be put up? When Spencer and Candice win HOH? What are the chances of that happening? 

Offline Bflorealgramma

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #679 on: July 28, 2013, 06:33:18 AM »
There is no doubt how Amanda is playing the game. She lets everyone know "LOUD and CLEAR". I would much rather have the known then the unknown. Does ANYONE know how Howard is playing this game? Get Howard out now! If they think about it they will realize that America is their MVP and we got it right. Amanda will continue to get nominated. (HOPEFULLY) CBS needs to stay out of this game with Arryn. Sorry to say it but game wise Candice should go up. She is a vote to keep Howard and Mr. Make-no-sense needs to go home now!

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #680 on: July 28, 2013, 06:45:16 AM »
McCrea threw me for a loop yesterday...he usually seems demur but when he see's Amanda go up he goes off... how can these houseguest see that happen and not think twice that it might be time for her to go...I mean she does dictate who, when, where etc...
Howard I really don't see a problem getting him out again, Spencer surely won't hold back to put McCrea and Amanda up...just getting him to win HOH is the problem...I don't care for Spencer, but I do believe he would put them up.    I hope CBS keeps the America vote a little while longer so we can do what this crew can't.   

Offline Leilani

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #681 on: July 28, 2013, 08:24:02 AM »
I'd like to see Aaryn put up McCrae in Spencer's place.  I think that has the greatest potential for creating drama and making the vote to send Howard home a little less certain.  I don't really care who goes home this week, but I would like to see some strategic nominations.  If it's McCrae, Amanda and Howard on the block I would think that Howard would have Spencer, Candace and maybe GM as votes to stay; then, he just needs a couple more people to realize that Amanda will steam roll all of them if she stays.  I know it's a lot of ifs, but if Amanda goes leaving future HOH's the opportunity to think for themselves without her in their ears and if America keeps the MVP nomination; then, this could become quite interesting.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #682 on: July 28, 2013, 08:31:52 AM »
Howard's leaving .

candice is going up no matter what

spencer is going to kiss ass and vote with the house  to evict howard

amanda will be safe 

Helen tells everything to everyone but each time she leaves soimething out.. the worst is that she talked to Elissa bout everything when not only did helen say she wasnt going to but everyone in her allaince said NOT TO

JUdd likes to create paranoia in the house so if you give him a reaction he will keep doing it hence the  coup d'tat crap that  he keeps bringing up

regarding the Diamond that was seen in this most recent POV the HG's think they  might get a pandora's box and it usually contains a POV of some sort

** but look  for CBS to ZONK Aaryn big time if she does get PB

McCrae went on defense mode and spewed some  serious disdain for some of the hg's and what he's like to happen. - this is him morphing into amanda . she has rubbed off on him..

I would like to see Amanda in the Final 2.  She has worked hard and working everyone and getting everyone to do work for her as well.  that's what you do in this game.

Andy talks too fast about way too much stuff and i feel like out of The Knockouts He needs to go since its so obvious he's the one  playing both sides hard.. his game will be outed soon

so if candice /spencer win HOH i see andy and amanda being nom or amanda and aaryn being nom'd and andy as  a replacement.

Gina Marie to me is  the Scrappy Natalie of BB10 barks a lot.. but flies under the radar as a threat or someone to go far and POOF  Final 3
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #683 on: July 28, 2013, 08:35:52 AM »
I know Judd was ticked off at Amanda last week for trying to tell him who to put up, he didn't do what she wanted and she started bad-mouthing Judd.   I wouldn't mind McCrea going up as replacement, I do like him as a fav right now along with Judd

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Full Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #684 on: July 28, 2013, 10:18:08 AM »
Will this be the "Affirmative Action" Big Brother? SeeBS should NOT interfere with noms.
'Is there anything wrong with anything.' Is that what you're asking me?

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #685 on: July 28, 2013, 12:00:29 PM »
Howard's leaving .

amanda will be safe 

Helen tells everything to everyone but each time she leaves soimething out.. the worst is that she talked to Elissa bout everything when not only did helen say she wasnt going to but everyone in her allaince said NOT TO

JUdd likes to create paranoia in the house so if you give him a reaction he will keep doing it hence the  coup d'tat crap that  he keeps bringing up

regarding the Diamond that was seen in this most recent POV the HG's think they  might get a pandora's box and it usually contains a POV of some sort

McCrae went on defense mode and spewed some  serious disdain for some of the hg's and what he's like to happen. - this is him morphing into amanda . she has rubbed off on him..

I would like to see Amanda in the Final 2.  She has worked hard and working everyone and getting everyone to do work for her as well.  that's what you do in this game.

Andy talks too fast about way too much stuff and i feel like out of The Knockouts He needs to go since its so obvious he's the one  playing both sides hard.. his game will be outed soon

so if candice /spencer win HOH i see andy and amanda being nom or amanda and aaryn being nom'd and andy as  a replacement.

Gina Marie to me is  the Scrappy Natalie of BB10 barks a lot.. but flies under the radar as a threat or someone to go far and POOF  Final 3

What she said

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #686 on: July 28, 2013, 02:41:00 PM »
Howard's leaving .

amanda will be safe 

What she said

couldn't say it any better

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #687 on: July 28, 2013, 03:19:49 PM »
Howard's leaving .

amanda will be safe 

What she said

couldn't say it any better

I agree too!  Now I am hoping for the Pandoras Box that screws Aryn.  That would be the greatest.

Offline Anton Chigurh

• RFF Full Member
  • Call it, friendo.
« Reply #688 on: July 28, 2013, 03:46:32 PM »

I agree too!  Now I am hoping for the Pandoras Box that screws Aryn.  That would be the greatest.
That would be THE way for SeeBS to avoid the politically incorrect "optic" of "racist Aaryn" putting BOTH blacks up on the block at the same time.

Personally I do not think Aaryn is racist, she is just young and dumb, stupid and insensitive.
'Is there anything wrong with anything.' Is that what you're asking me?

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • MY FAVORITE GUYS EVER, JAYMES & JAMES!
    • Facebook
« Reply #689 on: July 29, 2013, 12:58:57 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 15:

Week 1: McCrae, HOH, Candice & Jessie nominated, Elissa, MVP, David nominated, McCrae wins veto, used on Candice, Elissa up, David evicted 7-5-0
Week 2: Aaryn, HOH, Elissa & Helen nominated, Elissa, MVP, Jeremy nominated, Jeremy wins veto, used on self, Nick up, Nick evicted 7-4-0
Week 3: Helen, HOH, Aaryn & Kaitlin nominated, Elissa, MVP, Spencer nominated, Kaitlin wins veto, used on self, Jeremy up, Jeremy evicted 9-1-0
Week 4: Judd, HOH, Aaryn & Kaitlin nominated, America, MVP, Elissa nominated, Elissa wins veto, used on self, GinaMarie up, Kaitlin evicted 9-0-0
Week 5: Aaryn, HOH, Howard & Spencer nominated, America, MVP, Amanda nominated, Spencer wins veto, used on self, Candice up, to be continued...

Offline JEN4611

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #690 on: July 29, 2013, 11:39:33 PM »
Why is no one thinking they should get rid of Amanda???? They are just stupid. There is a big group left. They could align and break McManda up. Why does no one see this?????????   :-[

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #691 on: July 30, 2013, 04:01:07 AM »
Why is no one thinking they should get rid of Amanda???? They are just stupid. There is a big group left. They could align and break McManda up. Why does no one see this?????????   :-[

I have been wondering the same... Amanda makes these disgusting remarks towards those that cross her like this morning where she says " she wishes Candice would fall on her tweezers and pop her eye out"  bad enough to say it GM laughs and agrees  Amanda said she had been reprimanded twice about her comments like that toward others.   I say get her out NOW what a good move it would be... but they won't,  I haven't read yet what Judd did, but they want him gone now, I think he said something to McCrea about maybe sending her home.

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #692 on: July 30, 2013, 04:08:23 AM »
 :funny:  I wish when Andy walks into conversations like he does, someone would say "we were just talking about you... who did you piss off that your name is being thrown around for eviction?"   
That would send such a state of paranoia in him, and would be hysterical....we should put him up next week.   :funny:  you know it would be funny!

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #693 on: July 30, 2013, 09:12:36 AM »
Amanda wants Judd gone, because she has convinced everyone he is the mvp and put her up. Oh, please let something happen so she goes home.

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #694 on: July 30, 2013, 09:40:15 AM »
Does anyone know if Elissa and Judd are a faux final 2, or is there something to that?

Online TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #695 on: July 30, 2013, 09:48:13 AM »
I don't get it either. They have the perfect opportunity to get rid of Amanda, there are the numbers to do it but they won't. I think she is going to win the whole thing. Look at what she does. It took her 3 weeks to get Howard nominated. What did he actually do? Nothing and yet she wants him gone and has successfully convinced everyone that he is a threat. (TO HER but no one else and I doubt he even thought about getting rid of her.)

Now she has turned her attention to Judd. Does she really think he's the MVP? If she really does, she is delusional. If she doesn't then it's just another victim that she is going to pick off because she knows he is a threat. Other HGs have repeatedly told her he is smarter than he lets on. He also likes Jessie, Aaryn and Elissa. All possible threats to Amanda.

She should be evicted Thursday, won't happen.   
« Last Edit: July 30, 2013, 10:26:22 AM by TexasLady »
Welcome Guests and RFF Members! Join the discussion and share your opinion!

Online TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #696 on: July 30, 2013, 09:50:32 AM »
Does anyone know if Elissa and Judd are a faux final 2, or is there something to that?

I don't know! I would think he would rather take Jessie or Aaryn because he would win over either one. But maybe he would think Elissa wouldn't win over him. ???

What do the rest of you think?

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #697 on: July 30, 2013, 10:53:42 AM »
Will gm get a penalty for drinking that sprite just now out of the bottle?

Online TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #698 on: July 30, 2013, 11:28:30 AM »

She should! And good Lord, will someone else get Sprite from that bottle not knowing she drank out of it?  :ascared

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #699 on: July 30, 2013, 01:20:10 PM »
Twitter and blogs are going nutso over the Gina Marie possible have not cheating

Im pretty sure it's a seltzer bottle but  not sure if  production let them drink the seltzer because both amanda and gm have had terrible stomach aches.

Gm was pissed at production that Amanda got alka seltzer and she didnt so maybe this is their way of placating the situation for now.

or maybe she flat out cheated! :lol3:

She should! And good Lord, will someone else get Sprite from that bottle not knowing she drank out of it?  :ascared
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Custom Search