Big Brother 15 > Big Brother Live Feed Updates

BB15 Discussion of the Live Feeds #1

<< < (2/247) > >>

HurricaneHowieWood:

--- Quote from: ugot2bekidinmeny on June 26, 2013, 07:59:52 AM ---:lol3: Yeah I got a lot to say already and we haven't even started!

Good Luck to everyone and  have a FUN Big Brother 15 Season! :party:

--- End quote ---

Wait Ugot has more to say than what she has already said?  Oh boy, we might be in trouble.   :funny:

ugot2bekidinmeny:
:funny: Howie!!

cbssoapfreak:
It's that time again!!! Not happy to see Ratchet's sister is on but looking forward to seeing the other HGs!! Not sure how much I can help with updates. Big things happening in my life. My 10 month old grandson was diagnosed this week with a closing valve to his heart and may need a stint put in! Heartbreaking to watch him go through this but overall he is good and they will monitor him every 3 weeks.

Mandoli:
My friend and I were talking during a game of Backgammon online. We both agree that we don't like Elissa already.

Not sure how this opinion can be changed.

cbssoapfreak:

--- Quote from: Mandoli on June 26, 2013, 06:43:39 PM ---My friend and I were talking during a game of Backgammon online. We both agree that we don't like Elissa already.

Not sure how this opinion can be changed.

--- End quote ---
If she has that same annoying voice she will be on front street real quick! They look so much alike! WHY BB WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version