Big Brother 15 > Big Brother Live Feed Updates

BB15 Discussion of the Live Feeds #1

<< < (75/247) > >>

RealityFreakWill:

Weekly stats of Big Brother 15:

Week 1: McCrae, HOH, Candice & Jessie nominated, Elissa, MVP, David nominated, McCrae wins veto, used on Candice, Elissa up, David evicted 7-5-0
Week 2: Aaryn, HOH, Elissa & Helen nominated, Elissa, MVP, Jeremy nominated, Jeremy wins veto, used on self, Nick up, Nick evicted 7-4-0
Week 3: Helen, HOH, Aaryn & Kaitlin nominated, Elissa, MVP, Spencer nominated, Kaitlin wins veto, used on self, Jeremy up, to be continued...

TexasLady:

--- Quote from: Lily on July 15, 2013, 06:26:45 AM ---Helen has the hoh madness that strikes them all. They forget they are not hoh all summer, but only a week. She has tried to make deals and wield power over all of them, and has offered her word to keep too many people safe.  I think many will realize they are not part of her inner circle, and that may be her downfall.

--- End quote ---

I agree, she's got HOH madness for sure. What a shame because she really hasn't been on the radar and now she has made herself a target. Maybe not next week but she will be on the radar for sure.

a1mamacat:

--- Quote from: KitKat on July 15, 2013, 01:47:36 PM ---BY peeps have grown in numbers

Aaryn is telling a story...I zoned out, sorry

--- End quote ---

Forgot your Adderall???  :funny: :funny: :funny:

BelleJar:

--- Quote from: TexasLady on July 15, 2013, 01:17:07 PM ---
--- Quote from: Lily on July 15, 2013, 06:26:45 AM ---Helen has the hoh madness that strikes them all. They forget they are not hoh all summer, but only a week. She has tried to make deals and wield power over all of them, and has offered her word to keep too many people safe.  I think many will realize they are not part of her inner circle, and that may be her downfall.

--- End quote ---

I agree, she's got HOH madness for sure. What a shame because she really hasn't been on the radar and now she has made herself a target. Maybe not next week but she will be on the radar for sure.

--- End quote ---

But it is the People's HOH. She is just doing what the house wants. Insert sarcasm. She's positioning it well to keep her hands clean, and it might work in this house full of "what about me" people.

unbelievable:
 :waves:  hey NICK...if your reading the feeds...now's your chance to move and change and block your phone number....sure LOOKs like GM ain't dealing with a full deck!!!    :groan: just sayin'

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version