Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds

Author Topic: BB15 Discussion of the Live Feeds #1  (Read 64594 times)

Offline unbelievable

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: BB15 Discussion of the Live Feeds #1
« Reply #200 on: July 07, 2013, 05:25:24 PM »
If Elissa gets voted out I am casting my votes for Helen/Candace for MVP...I hope the girls start talking to each other and figure out as a whole that these guys are working together before they are picked off one by one...another Britney season  :groan:

Same here KitKat,  Helen would be getting my vote too....wouldn't it be nice if BB would let you vote for Elissa even if voted out....that would be the real twist kicker... back atcha house!!

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #201 on: July 07, 2013, 06:15:21 PM »
My general observations:

1.) There is an overuse of the words "sketchy" and "shady."   

2.)  The girls in this house (minus Helen) need to be slapped.  GinaMarie, Amanda, Kaitlin, Jessie, and even Candice, please start using your own brain.  Please stop relying on the "men" to rescue you or save you or protect you.  The feminist in me cringes everytime I hear your thoughts be rolled over by the disrespectful boys in this house.   

3.)  There's seem to be a ton of game talk in this house.  It seems almost constant and random.  Someone pulls someone into a room whispers a sentence and messages are delivered.   

4.)  Helen is actively riding the paranoia wave this weekend.  Thinking that Nick is related to Dan and that there might be more relatives of past players, i.e. Elissa telling her that Will Kirby's family was interviewed.  This cannot help her. 

5.)  The house is a pit.  The only doing any cleaning, it seems, is Jessie.  She cleaned the entire kitchen yesterday and it looked amazing.  This morning, back to trashed.  Slobs.  Happens every year. 

6.)  Bandana  ball . . . yeah, I don't get it. 
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #202 on: July 07, 2013, 07:41:08 PM »
YES YES, They are showing some of the crap!!!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #203 on: July 07, 2013, 07:49:45 PM »
If Elissa gets voted out I am casting my votes for Helen/Candace for MVP...I hope the girls start talking to each other and figure out as a whole that these guys are working together before they are picked off one by one...another Britney season  :groan:

Same here KitKat,  Helen would be getting my vote too....wouldn't it be nice if BB would let you vote for Elissa even if voted out....that would be the real twist kicker... back atcha house!!

Count me in on a vote for Helen also!

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #204 on: July 07, 2013, 08:24:25 PM »
YES YES, They are showing some of the crap!!!

Kudos to Big Brother!

I didn't think they'd do it.
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline Jimmer

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #205 on: July 07, 2013, 08:34:29 PM »
What is bandanna ball?

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #206 on: July 07, 2013, 09:02:21 PM »

Count me in on a vote for Helen also!

I would only vote for Helen if I thought she could keep her mouth shut, but knowing her, she'll fun straight to Spencer and spill.  I may vote for Andy, as I think he could really mess with the noms.

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #207 on: July 07, 2013, 09:55:34 PM »
What is bandanna ball?

A game they created. They rolled a bandana into a ball and try to throw it into a basket.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline Jimmer

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #208 on: July 07, 2013, 09:57:24 PM »
Thanks <3

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #209 on: July 07, 2013, 10:57:19 PM »
My brain is fried-- please help me out  :colors When is the Veto Meeting? Any idea how the MVP does the replacement nom if they aren't supposed to have to tell anyone they got it?

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #210 on: July 07, 2013, 11:00:22 PM »
Man they really made them look BAD!  Im SOOO happy for that!  now not just the feeders and locals and those that scan the web know it, EVERYONE knows it!  im so happy for that but still want that bitch out and him too.  Shoulda showed the hat crap.  skank.  I haven't been able to keep up with the feeds here til the last few days so i missed a LOT of what went on behind the "screen" and seeing it tonight.  OMG even after kind of catching up I was still disgusted. 

As for voting..  nope i wouldnt give it to helen.  she can't keep her mouth shut and making deals with everyone.  nope, no way.  Problem is, I dont know who I'd vote for.  I cant get over how completely horrible this entire cast is!  Is it me or is this one of the worst seasons with the sheer number of scum they chose.

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #211 on: July 08, 2013, 01:28:17 AM »
my dream scene.. :colors

Aaryn asks Elissa to put Kaitlin up as MVP replacement because she wants her gone and can't stand her around.  Jeremy gets wind of this, and decides to NOT use his veto.

The rest of MC make Elissa promise to use MVP as they want next week, and then Jerm goes out on a 10-2 vote. 

Offline kristykgs

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #212 on: July 08, 2013, 09:43:45 AM »
Good morning BB15 Fans.

First off, let me congratulate the updaters. Usually it is week 4 or 5 before we all get disgusted and feel sorry for the updaters having to type the junk they have to type, but this season seems to have topped all with it only being week 2. And to top it off, it was week 1 when things took the turn for the ugly.

I do have a question... Who does everyone think is getting voted off? McCrae tells one he is voting Elissa off and tells another he is keeping Elissa. I can't tell who everyone is being honest with.

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #213 on: July 08, 2013, 09:48:16 AM »
I have no idea who is getting voted off, everyone lies to everyone else and I can't tell who has loyalty to who!

Here's my question...  are these people really having sex without condoms?  they've know these pps for 2 weeks, and less than that when it started, and no one is even attempting safe sex?!!!!  Especially with Jeremy, OMG i would never have sex with him especially without protection.  then again, i would never have sex with him period, but dang, who would do him without it!   :ascared :iok :crazy: :gaah: :groan:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #214 on: July 08, 2013, 10:15:05 AM »
They're gross for all the sex hooking up stuff. they dont realize this is not an MTV show!

Mccrae wanted to keep elissa but now he doesnt becuase of teh MC allaince. amanda however after  geting him worked up in a sexual way will most likely get her way which is to keep elissa.

Now Aaryn has already laid the ground work for kaitlin to be put on the block.  for this to be a definate aaryn must go to elissa herself  other wise elissa wont take the  runners going back to he r with that information

Im sure the DR will say 'dont you want to break up a strong couple in the house.? It is what they did to your sister when she was here?" 

that wil refocus  elissa  on kaitlin

aaryn will not object at all

and here's the kicker. no matter how much 2 people hate ech other in the game we have seen it time and time again that they often work together so  I think today we'll see that happen with aaryn and elissa

If nick goes up then  Elisa is gone
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #215 on: July 08, 2013, 10:21:22 AM »
I'm glad they showed some of the girls bad behavior. I would love to see them show some of Jeremy's and Spencer's as well.
Not sure how they could convey to tv audience that they are using the c word often when talking about women, or the two talking about their sexual exploits.
Man, this is a nasty bunch. I think Judd may be a stand up guy, and maybe Andy. Mccrae could be a a wild card.
I like Helen and Candace and Elissa, but none of the other girls.
What an evil bunch. Time for a Pandoras Box shake up.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #216 on: July 08, 2013, 10:25:32 AM »
Could we just stuff the others into Pandora's box and have them disappear?  :lol:

Ugot, do we know if Elissa has told the DR her choice for the replacement yet?
I am but a pebble on a rocky shore.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #217 on: July 08, 2013, 12:17:39 PM »
 :yess:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #218 on: July 08, 2013, 12:20:55 PM »
no clue  if elissa told the Dr who she i naming but she's told everyone else it's nick

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #219 on: July 08, 2013, 12:38:53 PM »
Hopefully the DR will meddle a little bit and get it to Kaitlin.  The Germy explosion and Kaitlin meltdown would be epic gold for the show.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #220 on: July 08, 2013, 01:16:44 PM »
The CBS show "The Talk" just blasted Aaryn on air. They cut her absolutley no slack and Julie even said what Aaryn had said about Asians really stung and she was upset and now the dynamics of the house have changed and people are wanting her booted out  :cheer: I wish they would have also talked about Spencer and Jeremy's derogatory comments but otherwise an awesome discussion on the Talk today!
delightful just delightful

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #221 on: July 08, 2013, 01:42:33 PM »
The CBS show "The Talk" just blasted Aaryn on air. They cut her absolutley no slack and Julie even said what Aaryn had said about Asians really stung and she was upset and now the dynamics of the house have changed and people are wanting her booted out  :cheer: I wish they would have also talked about Spencer and Jeremy's derogatory comments but otherwise an awesome discussion on the Talk today!

Guess who won't be getting any Julie time on Thurdsay  :funny:

I am wondering if they will let the audience boo this time??

Online RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • MY FAVORITE GUYS EVER, JAYMES & JAMES!
    • Facebook
« Reply #222 on: July 08, 2013, 01:43:53 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 15:

Week 1: McCrae, HOH, Candice & Jessie nominated, Elissa, MVP, David nominated, McCrae wins veto, used on Candice, Elissa, up, David evicted 7-5-0
Week 2: Aaryn, HOH, Elissa & Helen nominated, Elissa, MVP, Jeremy nominated, Jeremy wins veto, used on self, Nick up, to be continued...

Offline deltabwa

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #223 on: July 08, 2013, 01:53:32 PM »
what did i miss this morning, was spencer being thought of as a nomination?  that would have been FABULOUS!  why didnt she do it i wonder, or were they discussing something else. 

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #224 on: July 08, 2013, 03:04:20 PM »
what did i miss this morning, was spencer being thought of as a nomination?  that would have been FABULOUS!  why didnt she do it i wonder, or were they discussing something else. 

I heard the same thing. I do think that they are discussing gunning for Spencer next week but if Elissa goes home the MC will take control of this game ...God forbid
delightful just delightful

Custom Search