RFF Archive > Big Brother Live Feed Updates

BB15 Discussion of the Live Feeds #1

<< < (246/247) > >>

AlbertHodges:

--- Quote from: deltabwa on August 23, 2013, 04:17:03 PM ---ok after thinking about this some, Aaryn needs to go this week.  She is winning hand over foot and needs to go before she can win another HOH and put elissa on the block.  However, that being said, I imagine BB will start gearing the comps to make amanda start winning but still, aaryn is a bigger competitor

--- End quote ---

Elissa needs to get Amanda out this week. That will happen if she noms both Amanda and mccrae and wins pov as well.

Anyway, if Aaryn stays, she, Elissa and GM will have to fight for Andy's heart in this because mccrae, spencer and judd will completely bond once Amanda is out.

so elissa needs to nom Amanda/mccrae and if Amanda comes off the block, then nom Aaryn who will go home.

TexasLady:

--- Quote from: deltabwa on August 23, 2013, 04:18:01 PM ---
--- Quote from: a1mamacat on August 23, 2013, 03:53:50 PM ---I think Ugot is updating, bless her Bronx heart  :luvya: :luvya: :luvya:

--- End quote ---

Ugot is the awesomist :) :cheer: :colors :<3

--- End quote ---

She is.. I wish we could get her some breaks though.  :luvya:

californiamom:
I am just SO happy :cheer: to see Amanda and Macrae so worried :yess:   They've been sitting pretty for 8 weeks. Love seeing them nervous and Amanda practically breaking down.  :'( :'( :'(

I kinda wish Helen was there because she would keep Elissa's eye on the prize and be a sure vote for Amanda to go home. Hope Elissa enjoys her week in control.

KitKat:
Hey everyone,  just a heads up. We are going to start a brand new thread because this one has gotten so large. I will give everyone an hour to continue posting in this thread and then we will lock it down and move to the new one..so go ahead and get whatever post you want in this one  :)

ugot2bekidinmeny:
Thanks Everyone!! :D

--- Quote from: deltabwa on August 23, 2013, 04:18:01 PM ---
--- Quote from: a1mamacat on August 23, 2013, 03:53:50 PM ---I think Ugot is updating, bless her Bronx heart  :luvya: :luvya: :luvya:

--- End quote ---

Ugot is the awesomist :) :cheer: :colors :<3

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version