Big Brother 15 > Big Brother Live Feed Updates

BB15 Discussion of the Live Feeds #1

<< < (240/247) > >>

onthecusp:
I hope Aaryn, Elissa and GM are able to convince Judd how his eviction really went down. That it was Amanda who was convinced he was MVP and orchestrated his eviction. I'm just afraid that Aaryn isn't woman enough to own up to it and the others are clueless.

Amanda has to be evicted at any cost.

csalee:
I would love to see Amanda go just to see McCrae scramble.  I wonder which sinking ship he would hold on to.  Now that Elissa has power and Amanda has no say in the noms I think this week will be a game changer!  Can't wait to see how it plays out!

shadowphx15:
What was Elissa 's primary motivation to win?
A) To eat
B) Get revenge on Amanda by evicting her
C) None of the above there was a mind switch with Rachel.

onthecusp:

--- Quote from: csalee on August 22, 2013, 11:43:28 PM ---I would love to see Amanda go just to see McCrae scramble.  I wonder which sinking ship he would hold on to.  Now that Elissa has power and Amanda has no say in the noms I think this week will be a game changer!  Can't wait to see how it plays out!

--- End quote ---

Oh, I agree and one can only hope. Mc Crea will probably align with Spencer and Andy and sadly....I'm afraid they'll coerce Judd. The girls need to band together and recruit Spencer and hustle to gain Judd.

Mc Crea and Andy need the boot after Amanda.

RealityFreakWill:
Weekly stats of Big Brother 15:

Week 1: McCrae, HOH, Candice & Jessie nominated, Elissa, MVP, David nominated, McCrae wins veto, used on Candice, Elissa up, David evicted 7-5-0
Week 2: Aaryn, HOH, Elissa & Helen nominated, Elissa, MVP, Jeremy nominated, Jeremy wins veto, used on self, Nick up, Nick evicted 7-4-0
Week 3: Helen, HOH, Aaryn & Kaitlin nominated, Elissa, MVP, Spencer nominated, Kaitlin wins veto, used on self, Jeremy up, Jeremy evicted 9-1-0
Week 4: Judd, HOH, Aaryn & Kaitlin nominated, America, MVP, Elissa nominated, Elissa wins veto, used on self, GinaMarie up, Kaitlin evicted 9-0-0
Week 5: Aaryn, HOH, Howard & Spencer nominated, America, MVP, Amanda nominated, Spencer wins veto, used on self, Candice up, Howard evicted 7-1-0
Week 6: GinaMarie, HOH, Candice & Jessie nominated, America, MVP, Amanda nominated, Jessie wins veto, used on self, Spencer up, Candice evicted 7-0-0
Week 6: Aaryn, HOH, Jessie & Spencer nominated, Aaryn wins veto, used on Jessie, Judd up, Judd evicted 7-0
Week 7: Andy, HOH, Jessie & Spencer nominated, Andy wins veto, not used, Jessie evicted 6-0
Week 8: Aaryn, HOH, Elissa & Helen nominated, Elissa wins veto, used on self, Spencer up, Helen evicted 4-1, Judd back on BB
Week 9: Elissa, HOH, to be continued...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version