Big Brother 15 > Big Brother Live Feed Updates

BB15 Discussion of the Live Feeds #1

(1/247) > >>

KitKat:
Welcome everyone, old members, new members and RFF guests to the ongoing BB15 discussion thread #1!  We'll discuss the live feeds here. (Not to be confused with the "live feed "updates.") 
Unless you are updating in the live feed thread, please do not post  there, this is your thread to discuss the feeds. Someone will answer if you have a question or just want to vent about a HG.  Depending on how busy we are, if you post anything other than an update in the Live Feed thread, it either will be moved or deleted. We do try to move them but sometimes it is just too hectic.

Love or hate the House Guests but respect your fellow members and their opinions.Read the Rules they are your friend

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,25490.0.html

Also a reminder, CBS has asked that we not post any videos from the live feeds and we respect their request here on RFF. The mods are here to help. If you see something that is questionable, use the "Report to Moderator" button.

Let's get it started!

ugot2bekidinmeny:
:lol3: Yeah I got a lot to say already and we haven't even started!

Good Luck to everyone and  have a FUN Big Brother 15 Season! :party:

KitKat:
No way Ugot  :funny: You are always so quiet and reserved  :funny:

Before the premier I have my favorites already and it is a nice change from the last 2 seasons. I really didn't hav e a favorite even weeks into the show. I hope Elissa and Judd make it very far  :waves:

Melissa1972:
 :cheer:

Yeah Big Brother is starting.   Hello to all my old friends and acquantances (sp) I will try and help update.  When do you need people.  I could probably help on Sundays afternoons. 

I see some of you have favorites.  I have not even had time to read the bio's.  I hope we have a good season.   Cannot wait.

HurricaneHowieWood:

--- Quote from: Melissa1972 on June 26, 2013, 12:04:15 PM --- :cheer:

Yeah Big Brother is starting.   Hello to all my old friends and acquantances (sp) I will try and help update.  When do you need people.  I could probably help on Sundays afternoons. 

I see some of you have favorites.  I have not even had time to read the bio's.  I hope we have a good season.   Cannot wait.

--- End quote ---

Melissa feel free to jump in anytime you want.  We can always use people, and it might give someone else a chance to grab a quick break.  As always, any help is appreciated :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version