RFF Archive > Big Brother Live Feed Updates

BB15 Flashbacks

<< < (12/24) > >>

ugot2bekidinmeny:
7/30/13 HOUSE MEETING with Candice spencer Howard and amanda as the main participants!!  all cams 2:50 pm BBT

ugot2bekidinmeny:
7/30/13 12:30 PM Spencer and amanda have it out in the backyard about spencer trying to get votes to get her out

TexasLady:
Did Howard say some thing inappropriate to Amanda in the kitchen? Watch the short flashback and decide for yourself.

July 30, 5:10 BB Time Cam 3/4

Amanda tells Judd and Andy that she is creeped out by Howard that he told her: You know, when we are both out of here, I'm going to :dick the $hit out of you... You are so :dick hot. We can't hear him at all, but Amanda leans in as if to say what? And he tells her something more in her ear. She laughs and says: "Thank you!"

Immediately switch to Cam 1/2 and Amanda tells Andy and Judd what happened.

KitKat:
Someone else needs to verify this but I have listened 4 times and have heard the same thing...7:24 pm cam 3

Crae and Amanda are in HN room talking,  Judd comes in and Crae says "what's up my ni**a

HurricaneHowieWood:
Two Flashbacks from 7/31 - 8/1

7/31 11PM - Cam3/4 (Moves to all Cams) - HGs do the Harlem Shake around the BB house

8/1 12:59AM - Cam 3/4 - Amanda & McCrae have a quickie wedding.  The full wedding will be this week.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version