Author Topic: Whodunnit?  (Read 40783 times)

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Whodunnit?
« on: June 23, 2013, 09:16:09 PM »
I think we have series similar to The Mole! Interestingly enough, it's airing on ABC, the same channel that aired The Mole. It's basically the same as The Mole, but way creepier. :lol:

The premise (copied from Wikipedia):

The series will follow 13 investigators living in a mansion, Rue Manor, where one of the investigators is the "killer". A "murder" will take place around which the players will base their investigation using CSI technology and establishing pacts among one another. At the end of each episode, each player, in a private video confession, will explain how the murder took place. During dinner, each investigator will receive an envelope. Those who deduced most accurately receive a card saying "Spared", while those doing the worst receive a card saying "Scared" and will be up for elimination. During the night, the "killer" will "murder" one of the "Scared" players, eliminating them from the game, and setting up the "murder" for the next episode. In the finale, the investigator to correctly solve the identity of the "killer" wins $250,000.

Offline marylandboy234

• RFF Full Member
Re: Whodunnit?
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2013, 09:41:35 PM »
Great show i just finished watching it like 40 mins ago hahahaha :D

Offline realshowfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Frantic Fanfic Fanatic!
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2013, 09:45:15 PM »
Great show i just finished watching it like 40 mins ago hahahaha :D

I'll be sure to give it a try then! New Mole-ish game <3 Maybe this will be the thing that reignites my interest in mysteries. :lol:
This summer ※ The Amazing Race: ZBC // RSF
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,31363.0.html

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2013, 09:53:56 PM »
Very interesting premiere :P

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2013, 10:44:46 PM »
I thought that this show was real for the first few minutes... :funny: The deaths seem so realistic!

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2013, 10:50:19 PM »
I thought that this show was real for the first few minutes... :funny: The deaths seem so realistic!

I wonder how they make it look so real  :funny:

Offline coolio

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2013, 11:20:32 PM »
Watched the premiere as well, and it was great! Glad to see a cleaner, refined, scarier version of the Mole!

EDIT: My 1000 post on RFF dedicated to Whodunnit <3333333

Offline realshowfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2013, 11:25:11 PM »
Watched the premiere as well, and it was great! Glad to see a cleaner, refined, scarier version of the Mole!

Congrats!!! :cheer:

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2013, 11:34:45 PM »

<3333

Congrats  :keeta:

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2013, 12:23:53 AM »
Just watched, love the mix of scripted & competition reality show.

It also looks like there is an unaired quiz since I caught this at the end

Offline realshowfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2013, 12:59:51 AM »
Exhilarating and suspenseful <333 I'm just wondering how they got the person in the morgue. Was that the real Sherri and did she breathe or anything? I think she was a decoy/fake player in the game just so they had the opening murder scene.

Who do you guys think is the murderer? My initial guess was Melina just out of observation, but unless she knows how to shed crocodile tears, her crying at dinner kinda gave me second thoughts.

Pretty sure these contestants had to pass the acting test to be on this show. :lol: But I'm wondering how they set up these murders. Do they really 'perform' it with the murderer and the victim really being at the designated places at the specific times (as in Sherri and murderer in the showers, or do they skip all those parts and directly work on giving Sherri the realistic make-up).

Dontae/Dante's Inferno :lol:
« Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 01:19:14 AM by realshowfan »

Offline Alfwin

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2013, 01:28:51 AM »
My guess for the killer are:

1)Dana
She was the only one that knows that if the spinal cord at the back of the neck is injured, it is fatal. She also said that she is 'done' with Dontae after she found out he told people about the muskat.

2)Adrinna
The person firing the slingshot is left-handed if you rewatched it and Adrinna pulled up her card using her left hand.

3)Geno
He is a bar trivia host. It would made sense to kill Sheri because she broke her champaign glass and it offends Geno. Thus, making him want to kill her.

4)Don
At the beginning, he has an interview about him being a cop and he said 'I want them to think that I am the same as them'. Don could also made himself look unsuspicious by giving himself a scarred card.

5)Ulysses
He, Dana and Dontae made a deal about not telling anybody about the muskat and when he found out, he says that if he is the killer, he would kill Dontae next.

6)Ronnie
When Ulysses, told what he 'found' in the morgue, he asked whether or not that he should just drown Dontae in the pool and technically, that's how Dontae died later in the episode.

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2013, 01:37:58 AM »

Do they really 'perform' it with the murderer and the victim really being at the designated places at the specific times (as in Sherri and murderer in the showers, or do they skip all those parts and directly work on giving Sherri the realistic make-up).

Dontae/Dante's Inferno :lol:

I also saw in the credits "portions of this program not affecting the outcome have been edited and or recreated for broadcast"

So I'm assuming he wears a fire suit running out and refilm him falling in with burnt clothes or sth

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2013, 05:30:11 AM »
Fwiw..(possible clues not a spoiler)

The killer on Whodunnit?
It’s Ulysses.
Referring to people as mortals? Ulysses was a Greek hero (whatever, close enough)
The Second King? Ulysses was a king of Ithaca.

The killer also killed because she spilt her drink, and Melina is a flight attendant who serves drinks and cleans up after people etc

« Last Edit: June 25, 2013, 06:01:52 AM by Kandace »

Offline realshowfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2013, 01:00:11 PM »
Interesting deductions, Kandace! :colors The twitter post is intriguing. I rewatched it and tried to note down the possible hints at the party.

Show content
Cris ~ first person to speak i think, and it was to talk to Sheri, and she also pointed at the iron thing

Dana ~ that 'kids on time out' comment and when they toasted, she didn't look so eager

Adrianna ~ accurately guessed Ronnie and Don's occupations, as if she knew them all along & gave that welcome speech. no one but the murder knew that killing was involved at that moment, so it'd be easy for them to miss that

Don ~ that 'i wanna be like them' comment

Melina ~ when the butler showed up she used the phrase 'dead man walking', like she had the impression death was involved when they didn't know that it was about murder yet

Ulysses ~ stood next to Sheri at the back when she dropped her glass. he said something about it but i could not make the words out. Ronnie also said something

And about Adrianna and the slingshot, at the room where she theorizes how the murder went down, she acted out that she was using a slingshot. Does anyone remember which hand she used? She is my fave player and for a first eppy a lot of fingers were pointed at her as the murderer, but it's still possible.

Offline Alfwin

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2013, 09:23:27 PM »
I rewatched it again and it shows Adrinna using her right hand.

I also have another theory that Adrinna is the killer and that is she suspected Dontae of being the killer which I thought was very weird because you could not see Adrinna being very close to Dontae and she did not specify her reasons in any of her confessions.

The same could be applied to Melinda(?) saying Cris is the killer.

This could be proved accurate by the next episode if Adrinna suspected the next person to be killed.

But I feel the editing is showing Adrinna to be the killer, thus, I don't think think the editing crew will make the killer so obvious.

Offline SuperTux

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2013, 11:08:08 PM »
Where can I watch it? Thanx
好像用中文做签名档会比较酷。

Offline David

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Queen <3
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2013, 05:24:20 AM »
Where can I watch it? Thanx

THIS.

If someone ever found some links, PM me privately. Thanxxx

Offline SuperTux

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2013, 11:06:31 PM »
I guess the murderer is Geno.
好像用中文做签名档会比较酷。

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2013, 09:17:11 PM »
Great second episode. Third looks more intriguing as well.

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2013, 08:10:56 AM »
Episode 2 <33

-Lindsey: I wanna throw my flag in the fireplace
-Adrianna: No don't its gonna explode *backs away*
-Lindsey: I think we throw it in

Dana being scorned by Ulysess:

Adrianna's rejection comment arc <3
Ep1 "Okay well I'm settin my plate down because i WILL sit in the shade"
Ep2 "I will leave, but you don't have to be so rude about it"

Kam is bad.

Adrianna :sadtorch

My suspects are 1) Ulysess 2) Lindsey 3) Dana

Ulysess- Greek mortal clues etc
Lindsey- lots of holy references, shes a pastors daughter.
Dana- Seemed fishy, her or Melina defo for the #3 slot.

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2013, 08:20:29 AM »
fwiw

The person Ulysess suspects is 2/2 for going home..
« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 08:24:09 AM by Kandace »

Offline Alfwin

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2013, 08:30:40 AM »
I noticed that during the broadcast of how Dontae was killed, the pajamas was tied by RED ribbons. When the fire alarm rang, everybody got out and guess who have red ribbons tied to her hair: Sasha and Dana.

I believed Dana to be the killer since by giving Ulysses the first impression blah blah. It could mean that she is impressed by how he can jump ship so quickly or since she is supposedly be hating Ulysses, it would be weird to be impressed by Ulysses and throw attention off her.

But when I think about it, I think everybody got red ribbons so maybe Dana and Sasha just coincidentally tied that to their hair.

Offline realshowfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2013, 11:23:21 AM »
Adrianna  :'(  But I felt so bad for Dana that I wanted her to stay even though I wanted Adrianna. But Dana's been speaking threats many times so far.

Lindsey and Cris are my top suspects. These people are seeing something in Cris that I feel the show isn't showing us, at least not explicitly.

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2013, 03:44:18 PM »
I felt so bad for Dana... I was almost sure that she was going to get killed off! I thought that Adrianna was the killer, but I guess not.