Author Topic: Meet The BB15 HGs: Candice Stewart  (Read 3743 times)

Offline HurricaneHowieWood

• Big Brother Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • Reality TV! Pick your poison!
Meet The BB15 HGs: Candice Stewart
« on: June 20, 2013, 02:23:20 PM »

Name: Candice Stewart

Hometown: New Orleans, La.

Living: Houston, Texas

Marital Status: Single

Three adjectives that describe you: Outgoing, loyal and compassionate.

Favorite Activities: Spending time with family and friends, traveling, shopping, cooking, watching movies & TV, and exercising.

What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the “Big Brother” house? Not knowing what’s going on in the world and missing my family will be the most difficult.

Strategy for winning “Big Brother”: First and foremost, be myself. Analyze the game as it comes. Be smart and quick on my feet at all times. It is a game after all.

Which past “Big Brother” cast member did you like most or least? I love Ian. I love that he was himself, quirks and all. Plus, the whole New Orleans connection is major. The person I like the least is Boogie. His game vibe just rubs me the wrong way. It came across like a shady car dealer that is trying to sell a woman who is buying her first car a lemon just to make a sale.

What are you afraid of? Honestly, I’m pretty adventurous so things don’t really scare me. I don’t like drop roller coasters, though, and I don’t particularly like rodents or bugs. I guess I am more afraid of more serious life issues like health and the well-being of my family.

What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? I’m so proud that I was able to meet my birth mother. I found out I was adopted at 26 and my life did a complete 180 in a matter of months. I am proud of my strength in pursuing the unknown and holding my family together through the struggle. Now things are great!

Finish this sentence: My life’s motto is… Always live in gratitude. I feel that life will always throw curve balls and ups and downs. The only way to keep pushing and have FAITH to weather the storm is to find gratitude in the things you do have.

What would you take into the house and why? Pictures of my family and friends. I’m sure there will be days that I need to see love and the people who love me. I would also bring a journal because a girl has to vent right?

What would you do if “Big Brother” made you famous? If I was to ever become famous either through Big Brother or another facet, I would never forget who I am. I would use the megaphone to work on causes that I am passionate about. I respect celebrities who still appear to be grounded and use their notoriety for positive causes.
Like Us On FB: Reality Fan Forum

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
Re: Meet The BB15 HGs: Candice Stewart
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2013, 05:36:52 PM »
Get to Know Candice

<a href="http://can.cbs.com/thunder/player/chrome/canplayer.swf?pid=M_z4Bpipdw4d&amp;partner=cbs&amp;gen=1&quot;&gt;&lt;/param&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;allowFullScreen&quot; value=&quot;true&quot;&gt;&lt;/param&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;allowScriptAccess&quot; value=&quot;always&quot;&gt;&lt;/param&gt;&lt;embed width=&quot;480&quot; height=&quot;270&quot; src=&quot;http://can.cbs.com/thunder/player/chrome/canplayer.swf?pid=M_z4Bpipdw4d&amp;partner=cbs&amp;gen=1&quot; allowFullScreen=&quot;true&quot; allowScriptAccess=&quot;always&quot; type=&quot;application/x-shockwave-flash&quot;&gt;&lt;/embed&gt;&lt;/object&gt;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://can.cbs.com/thunder/player/chrome/canplayer.swf?pid=M_z4Bpipdw4d&amp;partner=cbs&amp;gen=1&quot;&gt;&lt;/param&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;allowFullScreen&quot; value=&quot;true&quot;&gt;&lt;/param&gt;&lt;param name=&quot;allowScriptAccess&quot; value=&quot;always&quot;&gt;&lt;/param&gt;&lt;embed width=&quot;480&quot; height=&quot;270&quot; src=&quot;http://can.cbs.com/thunder/player/chrome/canplayer.swf?pid=M_z4Bpipdw4d&amp;partner=cbs&amp;gen=1&quot; allowFullScreen=&quot;true&quot; allowScriptAccess=&quot;always&quot; type=&quot;application/x-shockwave-flash&quot;&gt;&lt;/embed&gt;&lt;/object&gt;</a>
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2013, 06:19:58 PM »
She's cute, has a nice way about her. Let's see if she can celebrate her 30th birthday in the  house.. (Sept 19th.)
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2013, 07:12:25 PM »
She is a former beauty pageant contestant.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2013, 10:24:26 AM »
This is an amazing clip from Oprah's OWN network on Candice meeting her birth mother...

http://www.oprah.com/own-searching-for/Miss-Louisiana-USA-Candice-Stewart-Reunites-with-Birth-Mom

Offline northernlite

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2013, 01:37:00 PM »
That video was so beautiful and touching!! I cried right along with them. Thanks for posting this ThunderStruck.  :hrt:

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2013, 01:42:01 PM »
Well number one  :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Thunderstruck  :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: we have missed you!  :ghug: And yes, awesome share on that video! Thanks
delightful just delightful

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2013, 03:49:54 PM »
This is an amazing clip from Oprah's OWN network on Candice meeting her birth mother...

http://www.oprah.com/own-searching-for/Miss-Louisiana-USA-Candice-Stewart-Reunites-with-Birth-Mom

What a touching meeting!   :'(

Welcome back ThunderSTruck!  :hoot: :hoot:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline tminus6453

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2013, 06:12:25 PM »
Candice is so hot n sexy....yum