Author Topic: TAR LATIN AMERICA 5 - LIVE SIGHTINGS, SPOILERS, SHOW DISCUSSION, ETC.  (Read 167708 times)

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
Re: TAR LATIN AMERICA 5 - LIVE SIGHTINGS, SPOILERS, SHOW DISCUSSION, ETC.
« Reply #500 on: December 02, 2013, 06:28:26 PM »
Tobias wants to repeat the jump for fun.

Esther says to Dario not to be scared. He says he'll be a superhero for his pupils.

Friends are on their way now. Tobias says he loved it. They're talking about how happy Dario was at the place.

Dario ask the guy not to push him, and jumps. Esther screams more than him. And they get the clue.

Braian & Karina are at the sea horse. They meet Don Regino who instructed on what to do. They first have to dissasemble the statue to rebuild it.

Dario tells that he looked down and it was scaring.

At the Malecón, the argentinina couple are rebuilding the statue. Eze & Tobias catch them up there and start to work.

Both teams are placing the last rock.

Commercial.

"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #501 on: December 02, 2013, 06:33:35 PM »
And back again...

Friends call Don Regino, but can place correctly the last stone. The same for Braian & Karina. Dario & Esther are at the Malecón too.

All the teams working.

Eze & Tobias get it! Clue: Travel on foot to the Galeana street and pic a bus ot Vallarta Adventure to travel to their place.

Braian & Karina finish in second. They have to wear shirts of the company while they're travelling. They're five minutes behind.

Dario & Esther get the clue in the first attempt. And find the bus quickly.
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #502 on: December 02, 2013, 06:41:00 PM »
Friends arrive to the place. They have to look for a different guy. They fall from a three with the clue.

Detour: frog ascent or mad scale.

frog ascent: climb a rope using the frog technique and then rappel down.

Mad scale: climb a scale and then rappel down.

Argentina teams opt by Frog ascent. They have to drive through a course until the locations of both sides in a buggie.

Dario & Esther are on route. They say they are travelling slow.

Eze & Tobias and Karina & Braian are at the Detour.

Dario & Esther opt by mad scale. They had only 10 minutes to complete it, or let another team to do it.

Race between Braian & Ezequiel. Eze arrives first to the top. Braian is struggling with the task.

Esther says they choose the scale because they have a toehold.

Commercial.

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #503 on: December 02, 2013, 06:52:20 PM »
Back to the race...

Karina is giving instructions to Braian. Tobias says it was hard because he's too heavy.

Braian finally arrives, but Tobias is righ behind him. Karina is having problems while Tobias arrives to the top. Finally, Karina understand how to do it and star the ascent.

In the scale, Esther is the first to climb.

The friends are rappeling down. Clue: Return to the departing point and travel in the buses to the Vallarta Adventure pier.

Dario starts to climb. It's a long scale by the way.

Braian & Karina are going down and receive the clue.

Uruguay couple are at the top, and start the descent.

Eze & Tobias jump into the bus with Braian & Karina right behind them. Dario & Esther not so far from them. They ask the driver to be faster.

Threre's animosity between the argentinian teams. They one next to the other.
Clue: Travel on marked boats to the Las Caletas Beach, the next Pit Stop.

Boat race to the Pit Stop!

Eze & Tobias first at the beach. Must look for a theatre, where Toya is waiting.

All teams arrive there. Of course, race to the Pit Stop.

Commercial.

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #504 on: December 02, 2013, 07:00:20 PM »
The race continues...

Toya is waiting whit the next clue in her hands.

Eze & Tobias first to arrive. Prize: a tablet. Next clue for them.

They say they'll do things step by step.

Braian & Karina seconds behind them, and receive the next clue too.

They say the'll see themselves as the winners. They think they have to give everything.

Dario & Esther arrive in third. Toya gives them the following clue.

They say they faced a lot of fears. Being parents is the reason to be there, and that's why they can win the race.

No preview.

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #505 on: December 02, 2013, 07:02:42 PM »
See you next week with the finale.  :waves:

Offline Vitoko

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • IQUIQUE - TAR23 LEG1
« Reply #506 on: December 02, 2013, 07:59:33 PM »
Hard to believe Karina struggle at the jump! :O
Did anyone else notice Eze&Tobias backpacks? they were pretty much empty. :O

I like the building tower task, but the camera work is kinda horrible.
Dario&Esther looks like they are on a vacation in the taxi, just talking so casually about nothing xD

I love Esther words while going to Extreme Adventure: "If I think I can't do it I just say -I wanna be a mother- and then just do it" Lovely :)

What a stupid moment calling out for the guy in the tree ¬¬ They call Beto, Anthony and Marino and the same guy came down O.o
Interesting how both teams are neck and neck and then a step behind is Dario&Esther
Dario&Esther scale for some reason I thought it would be harder to control...

Dario&Esther bags are also empty... just grab impressed crayon and color my face with it.
Aaaaand another footrace to the pitstop... that seem to happened a lot this season...  almost like teams never get a chance to mess up or something.  :crazy:
That's a really cool pitstop I have to say...

Eze: "So, Let's see what happens tomorrow" when talking about the next leg, here I am thinking is a keep on racing leg with no time to rest at the pitstop, oh well...

MORONS! WAIT TO KILL THE ILLUSION!  :gaah:

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #507 on: December 03, 2013, 06:32:54 AM »
Preview info:

Teams rowing in canoes, lot of running through the city, climbing stairs carriying something, Esther in troubles in the stairs saying she can take any longer. More to come when the preview is posted.

By the way, the season finale is aired by the Latin American branch of TNT too simultaneously with Space.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2013, 06:42:54 AM by Alenaveda »

Offline AR FAN

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #508 on: December 03, 2013, 01:56:48 PM »
Why do the Argentinian teams dislike each other?

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #509 on: December 03, 2013, 02:56:38 PM »
Why do the Argentinian teams dislike each other?

Maybe because Karina & Braian (and Dario & Esther too) always accused them of faking all their health problems or playing the "we're the weakest team" part to gain an advantage during the race.

And second, and all my fellow latin americans mates here can tell you this too, we're too competitive. It's almost improbable to see the same situation that happened with the colombian teams - giving the second express pass one couple to the other - between them. In fact, from the beginning they have seen each of them as the biggest enemies to win the prize and the race. So at that point, is almost natural this hostility.

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #510 on: December 03, 2013, 09:14:47 PM »
I already have the preview, but it's been a long day today here at the Forum, so I promise I will posted tomorrow morning with the caps included.  ;)

Offline maxen

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #511 on: December 04, 2013, 04:45:23 AM »
Finale is in San Cristobal de las Casas, Chiapas.  :<3

You can also see Cañon del Sumidero.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2013, 04:53:48 AM by maxen »

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #512 on: December 04, 2013, 06:34:04 AM »
PREVIEW OF THE FINALE!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/M11Q3evk6hY?hl=es_" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/M11Q3evk6hY?hl=es_</a>
« Last Edit: December 04, 2013, 06:48:15 AM by Alenaveda »

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #513 on: December 04, 2013, 06:34:27 AM »
Caps from the finale!

« Last Edit: December 04, 2013, 07:32:11 AM by Alenaveda »

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #514 on: December 04, 2013, 06:35:13 AM »
Second part of the caps from the finale!

« Last Edit: December 04, 2013, 07:31:12 AM by Alenaveda »

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #515 on: December 04, 2013, 07:33:02 AM »
Preview and caps up!

Offline ImANewUser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #516 on: December 04, 2013, 08:16:24 AM »
OMG ESTHER STAY STRONG :(

also, this episode was kinda boring? maybe it's the fact that I don't speak any Spanish, but I wasn't thoroughly entertained *shrug*
I'm baaaaaack!

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #517 on: December 04, 2013, 08:29:11 AM »

I think she's probably struggling with the combination of the task plus the almost 2.000 meters of altitude of the place.

Offline Vitoko

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • IQUIQUE - TAR23 LEG1
« Reply #518 on: December 04, 2013, 08:38:59 AM »

I think she's probably struggling with the combination of the task plus the almost 2.000 meters of altitude of the place.

Sounds like a terrible idea to have the finale in such a high place, any other leg, sure, why not?, but the finale should be somewhere close to a level ground where the true skill, inteligence and athletism of the teams could be the determine factor :/

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #519 on: December 04, 2013, 11:08:11 AM »
Caps 23, 30, 36, 37, 38, 48, 51, 52 and 53 are in the stairs to climb to the top of the Chapultepeque hill, where is located the Church of San Cristobal.

Offline Vitoko

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • IQUIQUE - TAR23 LEG1
« Reply #520 on: December 05, 2013, 09:24:46 AM »

For some reason I want to believe this is Dario&Esther on their way to the finish line, Dario is happy about it and Esther is looking behind her to see if they are the first to arrive :)

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #521 on: December 05, 2013, 09:36:56 AM »

For some reason I want to believe this is Dario&Esther on their way to the finish line, Dario is happy about it and Esther is looking behind her to see if they are the first to arrive :)

This is from Iquitos, not the final:

Offline Vitoko

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • IQUIQUE - TAR23 LEG1
« Reply #522 on: December 05, 2013, 09:47:08 AM »

This is from Iquitos, not the final:

I guess that happens when you are not paying attention xD NEVERMIND!

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #523 on: December 05, 2013, 03:28:39 PM »
In the cap 31, teams are running on the Insurgentes Av.. The white building with the hotel sign is the "Jardines de luz Hotel".

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #524 on: December 05, 2013, 03:33:26 PM »
Spec: teams can be going to the Chapultepeque Hill, only less than a kilometer away from that place.