Author Topic: TAR LATIN AMERICA 5 - LIVE SIGHTINGS, SPOILERS, SHOW DISCUSSION, ETC.  (Read 167847 times)

Offline Vitoko

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • IQUIQUE - TAR23 LEG1
Re: TAR LATIN AMERICA 5 - LIVE SIGHTINGS, SPOILERS, SHOW DISCUSSION, ETC.
« Reply #250 on: October 08, 2013, 07:52:59 PM »
Next week is in Lima and we have a double elimination.  :ascared

Wait! What?!

Let's put your bets everybody

Offline AR FAN

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #251 on: October 08, 2013, 09:17:20 PM »
What !? Are you serious?

Offline Best Loser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #252 on: October 08, 2013, 09:21:15 PM »
Have we ever have a TBC leg with an elimination on the first half? Is it possible? If not I don't see the point of the fake out from Toya.
This is TARLA, where the first Intersection was actually a double battle (TARI), Speedbumps are given at the end of KRLs (this is the one thing I love about this version), where all three finalists got prizes while no leg winner did (season 3) and if you lose your passport you can go to your consulate and apply for a new one and still be in the running (S2). So, anything can happen.

GOOD POINT!

Why did we get the short end of the stick  :'(

I wonder if I go and watch TARLA1 I would be dissapointed by it. I remember it being really good and actually caring about the teams and locations, tasks and everything.

You won't be disappointed, as it's still as good as I remember it!

Also, last season had an elimination at a zero-hour pitstop - Fuzetti & Nando in Bolivia - so I was really surprised the cousins survived.

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
« Reply #253 on: October 08, 2013, 09:33:33 PM »
What !? Are you serious?

Yes, he is. Lima and a double elimination.

(Preview coming in minutes)
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Vitoko

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • IQUIQUE - TAR23 LEG1
« Reply #254 on: October 08, 2013, 09:39:48 PM »
Have we ever have a TBC leg with an elimination on the first half? Is it possible? If not I don't see the point of the fake out from Toya.
This is TARLA, where the first Intersection was actually a double battle (TARI), Speedbumps are given at the end of KRLs (this is the one thing I love about this version), where all three finalists got prizes while no leg winner did (season 3) and if you lose your passport you can go to your consulate and apply for a new one and still be in the running (S2). So, anything can happen.

GOOD POINT!

Why did we get the short end of the stick  :'(

I wonder if I go and watch TARLA1 I would be dissapointed by it. I remember it being really good and actually caring about the teams and locations, tasks and everything.

You won't be disappointed, as it's still as good as I remember it!

Also, last season had an elimination at a zero-hour pitstop - Fuzetti & Nando in Bolivia - so I was really surprised the cousins survived.

Sorry I'm not following "zero-hour pitstop"?... what is that? I went to the wikia and for some reason it says Leg 6 and 7 were a non-elimination leg and then in the chart Fuzetti&Nando are marked to be eliminated in Leg 7, I'm so confused I didn't watch it... I need to learn portuguese before watching it. (I'm actually considering learning portuguese though  :funny:)

What !? Are you serious?

Yes, he is. Lima and a double elimination.

(Preview coming in minutes)

Thanks Alenaveda!

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #255 on: October 08, 2013, 09:51:22 PM »
EPISODE 5 PREVIEW!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/vK_FXqQ0RNQ?hl=es_" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/vK_FXqQ0RNQ?hl=es_</a>
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #256 on: October 09, 2013, 08:56:26 AM »
Caps from the preview!

« Last Edit: October 09, 2013, 09:18:41 AM by Alenaveda »

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #257 on: October 09, 2013, 08:56:51 AM »
Second part of the caps!

« Last Edit: October 09, 2013, 09:22:41 AM by Alenaveda »

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #258 on: October 09, 2013, 08:57:12 AM »
Last part of the caps!

« Last Edit: October 09, 2013, 09:26:22 AM by Alenaveda »

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #259 on: October 09, 2013, 09:28:12 AM »
I really must catch up! Even though I don't understand most of it, a double elimination sounds fantastic!!

Offline Latamazingfan

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #260 on: October 09, 2013, 10:48:02 AM »
A double elimination leg right after a NEL leg seems like a big "F..K U" to the team that has to do the speed bump. Poor brazilian girls, I like them but I fear their race is ending in Lima. Same for Juanjo and Beto.

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #261 on: October 09, 2013, 11:00:04 AM »
A double elimination leg right after a NEL leg seems like a big "F..K U" to the team that has to do the speed bump. Poor brazilian girls, I like them but I fear their race is ending in Lima. Same for Juanjo and Beto.

After TWO NEL. Colombia last leg was also a Non Elimination Leg.

Offline Vitoko

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • IQUIQUE - TAR23 LEG1
« Reply #262 on: October 09, 2013, 12:05:48 PM »
Didn't we have an army training challenge in TARLA2? or was it TARLA3...

Also in #48 is that a sawing machine? What?

Anybody know what they are eating? looks like a roadblock anyway.

Offline maxen

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #263 on: October 09, 2013, 12:27:00 PM »
4 and 5 are in Le Cordon Bleu.

16, 17 and 18 are in Gamarra Market, Lima.

The rowing task could be in Club de Ragatas Lima in Chorrillos.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2013, 12:41:39 PM by maxen »

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #264 on: October 09, 2013, 02:17:49 PM »
4 and 5 are in Le Cordon Bleu.

16, 17 and 18 are in Gamarra Market, Lima.

The rowing task could be in Club de Ragatas Lima in Chorrillos.

That could fit with the army training. The name in the building in the back of the pics 34 & 35 reveals that teams are at the 1rst Brigade of Special Forces of the Peruvian Army; whose headquarters are in Chorrillos.

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #265 on: October 09, 2013, 02:37:07 PM »
Le Cordon Bleu building is in the Miraflores neighborhood:

Offline Latamazingfan

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #266 on: October 09, 2013, 03:45:36 PM »

After TWO NEL. Colombia last leg was also a Non Elimination Leg.

Yeah, I knew that just like everyone who watched the show, LOL. My comment was about to point out a double elimination right after a NEL leg is really tough for the team that must complete the speed bump, it doesn´t matter how many NEL legs are so far as there´s only one team that must face penalty.

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #267 on: October 09, 2013, 04:50:46 PM »
This is what we have so far until now about locations:

A.- Jorge Chávez Airport (evidence: Jessica & Michelle running inside the Iquitos airport in pic 8, and pics 10 & 11 of the teams boarding a plane)

B.- Gamarra district and market (evidence: again Jessica & Michelle reading the clue in pics 16, 17 and 18)

C.- Le Cordon Bleu (evidence: previous sightings of Manfred & Pierre, pics 4 & 5 of Evelyn & Jorge entering the place)

D.- 1st. Brigade (evidence: multiple pics of the teams doing military training and parachuting excercise).

E.- Regatas Club (speculation, but it close to the 1st. Brigade so it's possible the rowing task was performed there).

Offline Vitoko

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • IQUIQUE - TAR23 LEG1
« Reply #268 on: October 11, 2013, 09:04:33 AM »
Maybe they need to row to the pitstop, I remember they did something like this in TARLA2 in the first leg maybe?

I have a feeling we are gonna see Renata&Debora and Juanjo&Beto go home, TARLA is not a fan of allowing the racers of the back to catch up.

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #269 on: October 11, 2013, 10:59:53 AM »
Maybe they need to row to the pitstop, I remember they did something like this in TARLA2 in the first leg maybe?

I have a feeling we are gonna see Renata&Debora and Juanjo&Beto go home, TARLA is not a fan of allowing the racers of the back to catch up.
They build a raft in TAR Aus 2 and rowed to the pit stop before so it's quite possible  :cheer:

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #270 on: October 11, 2013, 11:06:11 AM »

They build a raft in TAR Aus 2 and rowed to the pit stop before so it's quite possible  :cheer:

They already did it in the last episode.

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #271 on: October 11, 2013, 12:06:13 PM »
FROM CANALSPACE.COM:
http://series.canalspace.tv/la/the-amazing-race/sombras-ep-3.php

Desde las sombras

Uno de los productores de “The Amazing Race” nos cuenta en primera personas las impresiones de la carrera más extrema del continente.

EPISODE 3

Bogotá, Colombia
Hashtag del día: #ypensabanqueseiban

La tercera etapa de la carrera nos llevó a la capital colombiana y nos alejó un poco del agobiante calor de los anteriores episodios. No obstante, la exigencia física estuvo presente y fue determinante.

La primera y principal tarea situó a los equipos en el parque Jaime Duque, un enorme y fantástico espacio cultural creado por un afamado aviador. Dentro del parque uno puede encontrar todo tipo de "locuras": desde una réplica del Taj Mahal junto a una montaña rusa hasta aviones y lagos artificiales. Y en ellos, barcos. Allí, los participantes debían resolver una prueba de inteligencia. Formar una frase en latín a partir de diferentes signos que tenían en las banderas de la embarcación. Los primeros cuatro equipos lo supieron resolver fácilmente y formaron el pelotón de líderes. Brasil, Uruguay, Mexico y Venezuela partieron en búsqueda del siguiente desafío.

Este no era nada fácil. Usando el nuevo Samsung Galaxy S4, los equipos tenían que encontrar a 4 personas, cuyas fotos fueron previamente cargadas en sus respectivos S4, y utilizar con cada uno de ellos una función particular de la cámara. Imaginen. En un lugar lleno de público y comparable en tamaño con un campo de golf, tener que encontrar 4 individuos. Más fácil, encontrar a Wally. Si lo lograban, debían llevarle al juez sus celulares para hacerse de una próxima pista. Y aquí me di un gusto personal. Ser juez de una prueba de TAR. Es muy divertido. Ver a cada uno de los equipos llegar con locura en busca de aprobación para poder seguir adelante es buenísimo. Te miran como pidiendo por favor que los apruebes. Me encantó ese ratito de "poder", aunque tuve que hacer mi trabajo seria y responsablemente, por supuesto.

Y allá partieron los primeros cuatro, al tiempo que los otros cinco equipos no conseguían descifrar el acertijo del barco. Una vez más recurrieron a aliarse para resolver el problema. Moraleja: no siempre aliarse arroja buenos resultados, a veces el que más aporta termina siendo el más perjudicado.

Los últimos desafíos del día eran escalar una palestra y luego armar un rompecabezas que indicaba el destino del pitstop. Y esto hizo que todo fuese dramático. Varios equipos fueron penalizados por no poder escalar: Mexico, Uruguay, Venezuela y uno de los argentinos pagaron con 2 horas por exceptuar esta prueba (el equipo colombiano de Evelyn y Jorge tampoco lo escaló gracias a usar el pase libre obtenido en el primer episodio).

Tanta fue la diferencia de tiempo entre el primer y segundo grupo que alcanzó para que los uruguayos entraran igualmente en quinto lugar. Entonces, Brasil se hizo con el primer puesto. Aplauso cerrado para las paulistas Débora y Renata. Ganaron un durísimo episodio y remontaron posiciones. Segundos la pareja argentina Braian y Karina (favorecidos por las penalidades ajenas, ya que al pitstop arribaron quintos), y terceros los costarricenses Pierre y Manfred (llegaron sextos)

Muy emotiva fue la llegada de las hermanas colombianas Alejandra y Astrid, quienes rompieron en llanto al ser últimas en saludar a Toya Montoya y creerse eliminadas. Luego de que se paguen las penalidades, quedaron en último lugar los patagónicos Tobías y Ezequiel, salvados sólo por el hecho de que esta etapa no era eliminatoria. Pasado el susto, renovaron las esperanzas para lo que viene. Depende de ellos, deberán también hacer la multa por llegar detrás de todos.

Se fue otro día, pasó otra ciudad y dejó un nuevo y emotivo episodio de TAR 2013 (con juez de lujo, jejeje). Gracias a todos. Nos vemos en el próximo destino.

FROM THE SHADOWS.

One of the producers of "The Amazing Race" told in first person impressions of the most extreme race on the continent.

Bogotá, Colombia
Today's hashtag: #ypensabanqueseiban

The third leg of the race took us to the Colombian capital and we were backed away from the oppressive heat of the previous episodes. However, the physical demand was present and was decisive.

The first and foremost task placed the teams at the park Jaime Duque, a huge and fantastic cultural space created by a famous aviator. Inside the park one can find all sorts of "crazy things" from a replica of the Taj Mahal next to a roller coaster to airplanes and artificial lakes. And in these boats. There, the participants had to solve an intelligence test. Form a Latin phrase from different signs they had in the flags of the boat. The top four teams knew how to solved it easily and formed the leader pack. Brazil, Uruguay, Mexico and Venezuela departed in search of the next challenge.

This was not easy. Using the new Samsung Galaxy S4, teams had to find four people whose photos were previously charged in their respective S4, and use for each of them a particular function of the camera. Imagine. In a place full of public and comparable in size to a golf course, have to find four individuals. Easier, find Wally. If they succeeded, they should take their phones to the judge to get their next cluek. And here gave myself a taste. Being judge in a TAR task. It's fun. See each of the teams get madly seeking approval to move forward is great. They look like begging please approve that. I loved that little bit of "power", although I had to do my work seriously and responsibly, of course.

And there departed the first four, while the other five teams were unable to decipher the riddle of the boat. Once again resorted to band together to solve the problem. Moral: not always ally give solid results, sometimes the largest contributor ends up being the most affected.

The last challenges of the day were climbing a wall and then a puzzle indicating the destination of the pitstop. And This caused everything were dramatic. Several teams were penalized for not being able to climb: Mexico, Uruguay, Venezuela and one of Argentines paid with two hours by exempting this test (the Colombian team of Evelyn and Jorge neither scaled by using the free pass obtained in the first episode).

Was so great the time difference between the first and second group that was enough for the Uruguayans  to equally entered in fifth. Then Brazil took the top spot. Closed applause for Paulistas Deborah and Renata. They won a grueling episode and rallied positions. Seconds Argentina couple Braian and Karina (favored by the penalizations of others, since arrived at the PitStop fifths), and third Ricans Pierre and Manfred (arrived sixth).

Very moving was the arrival of Colombian sisters Alejandra and Astrid, who broke into tears when last to greet Toya Montoya and thought they were eliminated. After all penalties were paid, Patagonian Tobias and Ezekiel remained in last place, saved only by the fact that this leg was not eliminatory. After the scare, they renewed hopes for what lies ahead. It depends on them, as they should also do the penalty due to arrive in the back of the pack.

Another day has gone, another city stay behind, and left us a new and emotional episode of TARLA 2013 (with a de luxe judge, lol). Thank you all. See you at the next destination.

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #272 on: October 11, 2013, 10:05:40 PM »
FROM CANALSPACE.COM:
http://series.canalspace.tv/la/the-amazing-race/sombras-ep-4.php

Desde las sombras

Uno de los productores de “The Amazing Race” nos cuenta en primera personas las impresiones de la carrera más extrema del continente.

EPISODIO 4

Iquitos, Perú
Hashtag del día: #welcometothejungle

Iquitos, Perú. ¿Qué se puede decir de esta ciudad? Algo así como una realidad alternativa. Como si hubiésemos subido junto a Marty McFly en un Delorean donde caben 9 parejas, sus cámaras y guías, todo el equipo técnico y producción, y hubiésemos viajado a un 2013 alterno donde habitan 900.000 personas, de las cuales un tercio tiene una moto y el 90% de las mismas tienen destino de mototaxi. Las calles tapadas de tránsito gracias a ellas. Look de caos oriental. Se celebra el festival de San Juan y eso no ayuda. Todo sucede a orillas del Amazonas, donde los mosquitos cobran peaje y todo lo que se mueve se come. Es normal; la ciudad vivió su auge gracias a la explotación del caucho hace décadas y hoy es muy humilde y se nota.

Grandiosa elección para desarrollar otro episodio de The Amazing Race. El asunto se tornó muy físico en serio. Hasta ahora no creo que se haya exigido tanto a los participantes. Cargar pesadísimas bolsas de yuca, trepar una palmera de aguaje y conseguir a machetazos 5 kilos del fruto, armar una balsa con sus propias manos y remar más de una hora por el Amazonas. Tremendo esfuerzo. Y de nuevo bajo un intenso calor.

Hubo sorpresas por todos lados. Para empezar, los argentinos Ezequiel y Tobías, multados por llegar últimos en la fase previa, debían pagar haciendo la acción humanitaria de limpiar y alimentar manatíes en una reserva ecológica. Lograron superarse física y anímicamente y vencer los pronósticos (incluido quien suscribe) al llegar en un muy meritorio quinto puesto. Los uruguayos Darío y Esther, sorprendentes ganadores de la segunda etapa, volvieron a dejar boquiabiertos a todos al llegar en segundo lugar, ya que no se esperaba una posición así en un episodio tan físico. Costa Rica aprovechó ese factor, se sintió como pez en el agua y repitieron su tercer puesto. Atentos con estos chicos, están tomando cada vez más impulso. Los otros argentinos, Braian y Karina, bajaron dos posiciones y se ubicaron cuartos. A los insultos se entienden y se alientan. Pasa siempre: las parejas sacan todo y explotan los nervios, pero no hay pelea, hay que entenderlo como empuje. Lo que no sorprendió tanto fue que volvieran a vencer los colombianos Jorge y Evelyn. Físicamente fuertes, ganaron su segundo episodio de cuatro transitados. Están entendiendo el juego y son solidarios entre ellos. Se postulan como firmes candidatos.

Ahora, el final, un capítulo aparte. Astrid y Alejandra, de Medellín, para asombro de más de uno, llegaron en sexto lugar, pero fueron multadas con 15 minutos por haberse trasladado en mototaxi cuando debían hacerlo en auto. Detrás de ellas, las ganadoras del anterior episodio, Renata y Débora, de Brasil, muy relegadas y con muchas dificultades, con la misma penalidad por el mismo motivo. A esperar junto a “La Toya”. Debe ser lo peor de la carrera. Luego de tanto esfuerzo tener que manejar la incertidumbre de no saber quién está por llegar y si eso decide tu destino. Mientras estas dos parejas pagaban se dio lo más emocionante. Arribaron las amigas venezolanas Jessica y Michelle en sexto lugar, inmediatamente después se les venció la pena a Astrid y Alejandra y entraron séptimas, a puro llanto y agradeciendo a Dios, Jesús, Jebús y todos sus apóstoles, como siempre. Final para el infarto.

Al retirarse del pitstop, las venezolanas ven llegar a los mexicanos Juan José y Gilberto desfalleciendo y los alientan a un esfuerzo más, haciéndoles saber que había esperanza de no ser eliminados, que aún había equipos pagando penalidades. ¡¡¡Todo esto a  un minuto de que se termine la espera de Brasi!!! Casi arrastrándose... perdón, casi no, arrastrándose, lograron llegar con la conductora, quien les daba el octavo puesto y el alivio de estar salvados.

Brasil veía con lágrimas en sus ojos que se iba el tren, que se habían agotado sus chances. Mientras resignaban su permanencia en la carrera, pero agradecían lo vivido, Toya les informó que la etapa no era eliminatoria. Más llanto y emoción, pero esta vez de alivio y alegría. Deberán pagar la multa en el próximo episodio, pero tienen más fe que nunca. Tremendo final, emocionante para todos. Genial definición.

Cumplimos uno más. Nos vamos deseando que The Amazing Race nos siga entregando episodios como este. Gracias a todos y nos vemos en la próxima parada.

FROM THE SHADOWS.

One of the producers of "The Amazing Race" told in first person impressions of the most extreme race on the continent.

EPISODE 4

Iquitos, Perú
Today's hashtag: #welcometothejungle

Iquitos, Peru. What can you be said about this city? Something like an alternate reality. As if we had jumped into a Marty McFly's Delorean with room for nine pairs, their cameras and guides, all technical equipment and production, and we had traveled to an alternate 2013 where 900,000 people live, of which a third has a motorcycle and 90% of them have mototaxi destination. The traffic clogged streets thanks to them. Look of eastern chaos. It celebrates the festival of San Juan and that doesn't help. Everything happens on the banks of the Amazon, where mosquitoes charge tolls and everything that moves is eaten. It is normal, the city experienced its booming thanks to the rubber industry for decades and today is very humble and can be noticed.

Great choice to develop another episode of The Amazing Race. The thing turned really very physycal. So far I don't think that it's been required so much from participants. Load very heavy bags of yucca, climb a palm tree and get with a machete 5 kilos of fruit, build a raft with their own hands and paddle over an hour down the Amazon. Tremendous effort. And again under intense heat.

There were surprises everywhere. Beginning with Argentines Ezequiel and Tobias, fined for being last in the previous leg, had to pay making the humanitarian action of cleaning and feed manatees in an ecological reserve. They managed to overcome themselves physically and emotionally and beat the odds (including who endorsed) to arrive in a very creditable fifth. The Uruguayans Darío and Esther, surprising winners of the second leg, again startle everyone by finishing second, as he had not expected such a position in an episode so physical. Costa Rica took advantage of that factor, feeling like a fish in water and repeated third place. Pay attention to these guys, they are increasingly taking momentum. The other Argentines, Braian and Karina, go down two positions and ended fourth. They understood and ecourage each other with insults. It happens always: couples take out all and exploit the nerves but there is no fight, must be understood as push. It wasn't such a surprise than Colombians Jorge and Evelyn triumph again. Physically strong, they won their second episode of four raced. They are understanding the game and are integral with each other. Postulate as strong candidates.

Now, the end, a separate chapter. Astrid and Alejandra, from Medellin, to the astonishment of more than one, came in sixth place, but were penalized with 15 minutes for making their way on mototaxi when they should do it by car. Behind them, the winners of the previous episode, Renata and Deborah Brazil, very relegated and with great difficulty, with the same penalty for the same reason. To wait next to "La Toya". Must be the worst of the race. After much effort having to handle the uncertainty of not knowing who is coming and if that decides your fate. While these two couples were paying more exciting it became. Venezuelan friends Jessica and Michelle arrived in sixth, immediately after them expired the penalty to Astrid y Alejandra and came in seventh, in pure tears and thanking God, Jesus, Jebus and all his apostles, as always. Final for myocardial.

Upon retiring from pitstop, the Venezuelans see reaching Mexican Juan José and Gilberto fainting and encourage them to one more effort, letting them know that there was hope of not being eliminated there were teams still paying penalties.All this at one minute from is completed Brasi awaiting! Almost crawling ... pardon, barely crawling, made ​​it to the host, who gave them the eighth place and the relief of being saved.

Brazil saw with tears in their eyes that the train was leaving, which had exhausted their chances. While resigned about his stay in the race, but thanking for what they lived, Toya told them that was a not eliminatory leg. More tears and emotion, but this time of relief and joy. Must pay the penalty in the next episode, but have more faith than ever. Tremendous final exciting for everyone. Great definition.

We comply one more. We leave wishing that The Amazing Race keep delivering us episodes like this. Thank you all and see you at the next Pit Stop.

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #273 on: October 14, 2013, 06:56:32 PM »
Previously on The Amazing Race Latin America...

The race finally change of countries and teams go to Peru.

Evelyn & Jorge were again number one. Debora & Renata fell to last place.

Today eleven teams fly to the city of the sun.

Intro.

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #274 on: October 14, 2013, 07:08:38 PM »
Evelyn & Jorge depart first. Clue: Flight to Lima. Peru. Go on taxi to Gamarra Market. All teams in the same flight.

Time board at the airport!

Colombia, Uruguay, Costa Rica, Argentina first to leave.

Clue at the La Reyna Commercial Centre: buy clothes with the colors to made a race flag and go to the Victoria Gallery to embroider the amazing race logo, and keep the flag the whole leg. Caution, double elimination ahead.

Colombia couple complete the task first, while back of the pack is still leaving the airport.

Evelyn & Jorge and Dario & Esther doing the making of the flag. Costa Rica and both Argentina team collecting the pieces of cloth.

Colombia has the clue: Travel to the Casa Andina Hotel and sign on the registration book to get the time of departure the next day.

Colombia at the hotel: 7.15pm. Dario & Ester 7.19pm.

Manfred & Pierre at the hotel at 7.30pm. Eze & Tobias at 8.01pm.
All the other teams check. Last one at 8.40pmm.

Commercial.