Author Topic: TAR LATIN AMERICA 5 - LIVE SIGHTINGS, SPOILERS, SHOW DISCUSSION, ETC.  (Read 167309 times)

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
Re: TAR LATIN AMERICA 5 - LIVE SIGHTINGS, SPOILERS, SHOW DISCUSSION, ETC.
« Reply #125 on: August 17, 2013, 10:06:01 PM »
I found a source that tells that the new season will start on the September 16th, 8.00pm.

"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #126 on: August 17, 2013, 10:45:39 PM »

FROM LA REPÚBLICA
https://www.larepublica.net/app/cms/www/index.php?pk_articulo=533304200

"We will leave on high the name of the country."
Manfred Céspedes and Pierre Monney are the second couple of Costa Ricans that venture into The Amazing Race Latin America.

Cartagena, Colombia. The challenges of adventure, sports and endurance that includes the reality The Amazing Race Latin America, will have a Costa Rican couple for the second time.

Friends Manfred Céspedes, that is nature guide, and the singer-songwriter  Pierre Monney will participate in the fifth installment of the show, that will air the cable channel Space.

The dúo talked with Magazine and pointed that they are willing to leave on high the name of the country, the way the Costa Rican couple of odontologist José Varela and Marisol Ortiz did, who occupied the fourth position in the third edition of the reality.

The Amazing Race Latin America will be aired on September 16th, 8.00pm.

Overall will feature the participation of 11 couples of Argentina, Brazil, Colombia and Mexico among other countries. His hostess will be the Colombian model Maria Victoria "La Toya" Montoya.

How did you get involved on the show?
Manfred: We are friends from a while, we're always looking for adventure in Costa Rica and when we knew there was a chance to sign up we sent the video.
Pierre: We have prepared mental, physically. Manfred helped me with the physical a lot, he's been training since ever but I didn't cause I had focused more on music.

Which is your strength as a team?
Manfred:  We think we are a pretty good teams and that's why we're going to win. Pierre is a singer-songwritter and he has creativity and skills; and combined with mine, that I am a sportsperson since childhood, we think that we'll be a pair hard to defeat. We're courageous, the patriotism that we have will be fundamental because it helps us to never give up. We have a mix of creativity, intellingence and physical prowess.

What about Marisol and José participation on the reality?
Pierre: They showed a lot of courage.
Manfred: Costa Ricans are not seeing as a power on the show, but sometimes who less talk is the one who exhibit more strength on the field.
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Latamazingfan

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #127 on: August 18, 2013, 07:15:45 PM »
They published an article about the show in Venezuela. It´s not an interview to any of the couples but mostly general info. Maxen, it´s sad they didn´t include a chilean couple this year but I hope you watch and please keep bringing more info, it´s highly appreciated.

Offline maxen

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #128 on: August 18, 2013, 08:24:41 PM »
Hi  Latamazingfan!

Don't worry... i'm not that mad right now.  :conf:

Offline maxen

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #129 on: August 20, 2013, 08:49:42 AM »

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #130 on: August 20, 2013, 09:50:26 AM »

:kuss:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline maxen

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #131 on: August 20, 2013, 04:36:39 PM »
Thank you Peach.. i'm ok  :iok, i'm really ok.. it's not that hard actually.

I can deal with it.  :stare

:crybabe: :crybabe: :crybabe: :crybabe: :crybabe:

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #132 on: August 20, 2013, 04:55:43 PM »
Official from the TARLA page in spanish on FB:

El lunes 16 de septiembre comienza la nueva temporada por Space!!! NO TE LA PIERDAS!! ESTARÁ LLENA DE MUCHA ADRENALINA!!

Monday September 16th begins the new season on Space. DON'T MISS IT! IT'LL BE FULL OF MANY ADRENALINE!!!!

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #133 on: August 21, 2013, 12:58:05 PM »
OFFICIAL CAST REVEAL!

ARIANA & RAMÓN - Siblings (Mexico)

ARIANA FIGUEROA (26 years)
Hobbies: Enjoys to go to the movies and theatre, reading and sports.
Be proud of: Have been living during six month in Barcelona, Spain, by her own merits.

RAMÓN FIGUEROA (32 years)
Occupation: Fashion designer and creative director of Ramona, his clothing brand.
Hobbies: He likes to exercise, go to the movies and spending time with his brothers and friends.
He is proud of: Having his own clothing line, as it was one of his dreams as a designer.

PLUS ...
He dreams of having his own family and live in his ideal location, as she wants to bring to the world something special, reflected in the actions she does to achieve it.

ASTRID & ALEJANDRA - Sisters (Colombia)

ASTRID ELENA VELÁSQUEZ ARISTIZABAL (34 years)
Occupation: She studied Chemical Engineering, Technology in Marketing and Business Administration.
Hobbies: Have passion for neurolinguistic programming, coaching and reiki.
She is proud of: Being certified as International Coach and obtained advanced certification in Reiki.

ALEJANDRA VELÁSQUEZ ARISTIZABAL (28 years)
Occupation: Personnel coordinator. He studied English and Metalworking.
Hobbies: Reading, extreme skating, walking, cooking and eating chocolates.
She is proud of: Having faced every challenge of life in a positive spirit.

PLUS ...
Astrid dreams of guiding humans to find their best version, while Alejandra thinks about writing a book, having her business, buy a house for her parents and knowing Latin America.

DARÍO & ESTHER - Couple (Uruguay)

DARÍO VÍCTOR GRENI OLIVIERI (38 years)
Occupation: Teacher and principal of a rural school in Las Violets, Deparment of Canelones, where almost 100 students attend.
Hobbies: Listening to music, especially Madonna, biking, hanging out with friends, hiking and traveling.
He is proud to: Be at the front of the school where had attended his grandparents, parents and uncles.

ESTHER ALEJANDRA MARTÍNEZ LÓPEZ (41 years)
Hobbies: Biking, meet friends, hiking, traveling and going to the beach.
She is proud of: Her strength, her family and her partner, because without them she could never be who she is.

PLUS ...
They met over 15 years ago and since 2006 are inseparable. He wants to be a father and she, after losing two pregnancies, wants a child. If they win, will dedicate the prize to make a fertility treatment.

DÉBORA & RENATA - Cousins (Brazil)

DEBORA CRISTINA CUNHA (30 years)
Occupation: Works in real estate, has a company of e-commerce and online sex shop.
Hobbies: Traveling and doing sports of all kinds, with a predilection for football.
She is proud of: Having participated in a soccer league and have ended her first 100 kilometers bike race.

RENATA KIMURA BELILA (26 years)
Occupation: She is Director of a company of construction materials.
Hobbies: Seeing new places, practicing competitive and radical sports and go camping.
She is proud of: Having lived in France for four months, learning the language and having met people from different cultures.

PLUS ...
Debora wants to win the extreme competition with her "sister" and make their parents feel proud of her, while Renata has the same dream.

FILIPPO & EDDY - Brothers-in-law (Venezuela)

EDDY JOSÉ DÍAZ GONZÁLEZ (46 years)
Hobbies: Travel and enjoy the typical foods of each country and play online chess.
He is proud of: Having won the first independent television contest with an animated project produced with zero financial and technical resources.

FILIPPO PUCCIO (42 years)
Hobbies: Playing softball.
He is proud of: Being a father.

PLUS ...
Filippo wants to resume his career as a commercial pilot, to realize his dream of marrying his girlfriend and be happy, and be a good father and friend. Eddy, meanwhile, aims to establish a cartoon studio that promotes the art of Venezuelan manners. Both, in turn, want to win the competition that it will be a tough test for their friendship.

EVELYN & JORGE - Dating (Colombia)

EVELYN CHARLLOT CHRISTOPHER VEGA (38 years)
Hobbies: Going to the movies, camping and dancing.
She is proud of: Having created a company that changed the concept of art in Colombia.

JORGE ALBERTO AVELLANEDA (30 years)
Occupation: Bassist; artistic, musical and audiovisual producer.
Hobbies: Sports (martial arts, biking, climbing), gastronomy and camping.
He is proud of: Starting and run his own business.

PLUS ...
Jorge dreams of making happy to his own and not fall into the monotony, while Evelyn seeks to create a new artistic enterprise.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 03:03:58 PM by Alenaveda »

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #134 on: August 21, 2013, 12:58:27 PM »
OFFICIAL CAST REVEAL!

EZEQUIEL & TOBÍAS - Friends (Argentina)

EZEQUIEL M. SAPOCHNIK (35 years)
Hobbies: Sports, play music and share with friends in the outdoors.
He is proud of: Having produced and acted in an educational video presented at an International Congress.

LUCAS TOBÍAS DE LA BARRA MUSSA   (34 years)
Hobbies: Manga and anime, graphic design and fixing computers.
He is proud of: Having made a short film for the faculty that was screened at Santa Rosa cinema and at an International Congress.

PLUS ...
With The Amazing Race, Ezekiel wants to improve their economic situation, while Tobias seeks to achieve economic stability that allows him to pursue what he's passionate of.

JESSICA & MICHELLE - Friends (Venezuela)

JESSICA MANCO (27 years)
Hobbies: Playing tennis, doing Tae Bo, traveling the world, going to the beach and party.
She is proud of: Having graduated of social communicator and have her own radio and television show.

CARELB MICHELLE H. GRILLO (29 years)
Occupation: Social communicator, broadcaster and businesswoman.
Hobbies: Practicing jiu-jitsu, boxing, kick boxing, running, going to the gym, climb the Avila, travel and go to the beach.
She is proud of: Her radio show and her work as a trader, compete and win medals, and have been selected for The Amazing Race.

PLUS ...
Jessica wants to explore the world and have their own business, while Michelle dreams of traveling the globe, have her brand of sportswear, open a beachwear shop, buy an apartment and get married.

JUAN & BETO - Married (Mexico)

JUAN JOSÉ LÓPEZ ALONZO (38 years)
Occupation: Bachelor in Sciences of Communications and Master of Fine and Industrial Arts.
Hobbies: Computing, folk dance, drawing and social networks.
He is proud of: Recognize and accept himself as he is.

GILBERTO IVÁN MORÓN ORTEGA (36 years)
Hobbies: Going to the movies, have fun with video games, go out to dinner with friends on Friday and eat desserts.
He is proud of: Having graduated with a degree and have formed a stable home with the person he loves most in his life.

PLUS ...
They met at a nightclub in January 2011. Together and inseparable from that day, they got married on July 28, 2012. Now, both dream of starting a family.

KARINA & BRAIAN - Dating (Argentina)

KARINA PAULA CORDOBÉS (24 years)
Hobbies: Oil painting, playing the piano, reading and training (artificial climbing wall, swimming and running become part of her routine).
She is proud of: Being able to get alone to the Machu Picchu.

BRAIAN SEBASTIÁN TORRES (26 years)
Occupation: Professor of Physical Education and retails seller.
Hobbies: Practicing boxing, football and swimming, going to concerts and listening music.
He is proud of: Having toured South America for four months with no money in his pocket.

PLUS ...
The couple grew up all their life in the same neighborhood with mutual friends, but began to learn more about the other when Karina's sister started dating with a friend of Braian. Finally, they discovered that they were made one ​​for each other and fell in love. They both dream of traveling and seeing all the continents before their 40th birthday. In turn, they want to have a hostel on the beaches of Costa Rica and their children to grow there.

MANFRED & PIERRE - Friends (Costa Rica)

MANFRED CÉSPEDES (25 years)
Hobbies: Traveling, swimming, adventure sports, exploring and climbing, among others.
He is proud of: Having climbed in 2010 the highest peak of the country, the Chirripo, of 3,820 meters.

PIERRE MONNEY (27 years)
Hobbies: Traveling, swimming, music and adventures.
He is proud of: Having climbed in 2010 the highest peak of the country, the Chirripo, of 3,820 meters.

PLUS ...
They met in college and, although not liked at first, ended up being great friends. The two share an adventure tourism project aimed at domestic and international tourism.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 04:25:03 PM by Alenaveda »

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #135 on: September 02, 2013, 01:54:00 PM »
ONLY TWO WEEKS FOR THE START OF THE NEW SEASON!  :cheer:

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #136 on: September 09, 2013, 12:04:51 PM »
ONE WEEK FOR THE SEASON PREMIERE!

:conf: :cheer: :conf: :cheer: :conf: :cheer:

Offline Andre

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #137 on: September 10, 2013, 07:11:51 PM »
Yay!!!
No one I think is in my tree... I mean it must be high alone

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #138 on: September 10, 2013, 07:56:52 PM »
Behind the scenes vid on Space website with the race hostess María Victoria "La Toya" Montoya. Sadly is in spanish.  :(

http://series.canalspace.tv/la/the-amazing-race/videos.php

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #139 on: September 10, 2013, 08:00:56 PM »
Behind the scenes vid on Space website with the race hostess María Victoria "La Toya" Montoya. Sadly is in spanish.  :(

BTW, at the beginning you can see Manfred & Pierre posing for the promos.

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #140 on: September 13, 2013, 07:12:34 PM »

Three new vids about the racers.

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #141 on: September 16, 2013, 08:19:51 AM »
HAPPY TARLA SEASON PREMIERE DAY!

:hearts: :conf:  :cheer:  :conf:  :cheer:  :conf:  :hearts:

Offline AR FAN

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #142 on: September 16, 2013, 10:05:34 AM »
I hope we have a link to watch.

Offline Andre

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #143 on: September 16, 2013, 01:02:37 PM »
No one I think is in my tree... I mean it must be high alone

Offline stekay

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #144 on: September 16, 2013, 01:21:10 PM »

Offline Best Loser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #145 on: September 16, 2013, 02:16:11 PM »
Why doesn't this air the same day in Brazil?

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #146 on: September 16, 2013, 06:39:25 PM »
I hope we have a link to watch.

I've found some links (and hoping some of the guys do too) to see Space. The only bad thing about it is that the signal is the one who airs 1 hour behind Argentina - the 9pm (7pm Forum Time) official time of broadcast is the corresponding to Argentina (as Space is an Argentinian based channel) -. I'm aware that this means 8pm Fórum Time, the same hour than TAR Canada Finale.
If somebody wants to get the link anyway, please tell me I will send you the link.

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #147 on: September 16, 2013, 06:53:53 PM »
Ten minutes to begin, and we've got a meet the cast video.

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #148 on: September 16, 2013, 07:11:41 PM »
And here we go.

Caratagena de Indias, Colombia. World Heritage. Known as La Heroica. 11 teams started a race across Latin America for 250.000 dollars.

Toya looks pretty.

Teams coming on boat.

Juan & Beto, from Mexico & Guatemala.

Evelyn & Jorge, from Bogotá, Colombia.

Manfred & Pierre, from Costa Rica.

Brazilian cousins Debora & Renata, from Sao Paolo.

Ezequiel & Tobías, from Santa Rosa, Argentina.

Ramón & Ariana, from Mexico.

Eddy & Filipo, from Caracas, Venezuela.

From Medellín, Colombia, sisters Astrid & Alejandra.

Dario & Esther, from Canelones, Uruguay.

Michelle & Jessica, from Venezuela.

Braian & Karina, from Buenos Aires, Argentina.

Starting at the Cartagena Wall.

Classic TAR starting line speech.

Team winning first leg gets 2 EXPRESSES PASS! Own EP must be use until leg 8, second must be given until leg 4.

Starting line task. Find letters in seven ships until find the right Word.

And Go!

Offline Alenaveda

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #149 on: September 16, 2013, 07:22:08 PM »
And we're back!

Stations with ships for each team. Letters on the boats sails.

Brazil sisters on first. Ride boats to the Mirador de la Bodeguita and search clue giver (hat seller).

The Word is "Caribe"

Argentina friends on second.

Braian & Karina on third.

Brazil on fourth.

Uruguay on fifth.

Venezuela friends out.

Eze & Tobías boat broke!

Jorge & Evelyn are on seventh place.

Beto & Juan on eighth.

Cousins arrive and look for the seller with argentinian dating couple behind; but Jessica & Michelle get the clue first.

Clue: Go to the Clock Tower, grab three ice blocks, then carry them.

Colombia sisters and mexican siblings still on the Wall.

Darío & Esther bickering about the clue giver.

Ezequiel & Tobias still stranded, waiting for a replacement boat.

Commercial.