Author Topic: Big Brother UK 6/13/13  (Read 954 times)

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
Big Brother UK 6/13/13
« on: June 13, 2013, 05:37:09 AM »
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
Re: Big Brother UK 6/13/13
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2013, 05:38:35 AM »
Big Brother UK 2013 Secrets & Lies house pictures unveiled

fficial pictures of the brand new eco-friendly Big Brother 2013: Secrets & Lies house have been released by Channel 5 – check them out here!

This year, the Elstree Studios compound is all about recycling and self-sufficiency – but although it’s impressive in appearance, it’s also a tougher living environment than ever before.

Housemates will enter via a sweeping blue staircase to be greeted by a huge wall of doors, said to hide secret rooms that will be revealed throughout the series.

This leads to the living area, which features a bank of colourful TV screens to remind them that they’re being watched 24 hours a day. The circular dining table is surrounded by chairs made from old bicycle saddles, with sixteen shown in the snaps.

Oddly, the bedroom is full of shelves of foreign language books – could these contain a code? Nestled among the basic beds is a bicycle that the group must ride to provide electricity.

There’s more work in store in the garden, which is completely decked out in wood. For the first time in a decade, there are vegetable patches where the unlucky wannabes will be forced to grow their own food – and they must turn a wheel to power the outdoor shower.

Elsewhere, the prison has been brought back to house naughty rulebreakers, and there’s no pool or hot tub – although it’s been teased that housemates may find one if they look hard enough.

It’s not all doom and gloom though – there is a treehouse for them to cosy up in.

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/bb14/news/0610/big-brother-2013-secrets-lies-house-pictures-revealed-look#ixzz2W5jiIedN

Read more: http://www.bbspy.co.uk/bb14/news/0610/big-brother-2013-secrets-lies-house-pictures-revealed-look#ixzz2W5jWvMAM
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Coolio!

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Ika <3
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2013, 09:13:17 PM »
such a nice house  :colors
Survivor Greenland <3

Offline paulboyowhite

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2013, 04:59:55 PM »
Shame about the CASTING.
The nice ones are mundane and the interesting ones are caricatures of all thats bad in humanity
I get knocked down ,but I get up again,Your never going to keep me down

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2013, 11:40:49 AM »
Shame about the CASTING.
The nice ones are mundane and the interesting ones are caricatures of all thats bad in humanity

UGh.. I don't like casts like that.

Welcome to RFF paulboyowhite!

:bigwelcome
I am but a pebble on a rocky shore.

Offline Ray!

• RFF Frantic Poster
    • ImANewUser Productions
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2014, 08:01:36 AM »
A BBUK14 thread without discussing Queen Bee Gina Rio or Princess Charlie Travers? I SAY NAY!

Truly someone else on RFF appreciates these superstars. <3
I'm baaaaaack!

Custom Search