RFF Archive > The Amazing Race 23 Spoilers

TAR 23: Bitch, Moan, and Squeal Thread **Spoilers Inside!**

<< < (54/57) > >>

Bookworm:

--- Quote from: scruffs on October 30, 2013, 12:42:45 AM ---I'm sad that Brandon and Adam were eliminated. They are such fun people to watch. Saddest moment of the season so far for me.  :(

--- End quote ---
me too :pity

steve2013:
Why on earth do they ruin any kind of suspense & leave 4 people left in episode 10 you no it is most likely going to be a NEL. So when they do it like this i always find episode 10 boring i dont want to NO before the episode has even started its a NEL  (:;) (:;)

Platrium:

--- Quote from: steve2013 on December 02, 2013, 05:17:59 PM ---Why on earth do they ruin any kind of suspense & leave 4 people left in episode 10 you no it is most likely going to be a NEL. So when they do it like this i always find episode 10 boring i dont want to NO before the episode has even started its a NEL  (:;) (:;)

--- End quote ---

I also hated leg10 F4 episodes, but they "need" the suspense on the previous leg. [I can't explain it well.]

What TAR could've done is: All NELs on or before the F6. The problem here (for them) is $$$. That's why earlier legs are often elimination legs.

SamualDude:
Damn it CBS! Who does the editing for the final episodes of the Amazing Race  :funny:

MrDS:

--- Quote from: SamualDude on December 03, 2013, 10:13:04 PM ---Damn it CBS! Who does the editing for the final episodes of the Amazing Race  :funny:

--- End quote ---

Probably the same guy that does the Survivor previews

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version