RFF Archive > The Amazing Race 23 Spoilers

TAR 23: Bitch, Moan, and Squeal Thread **Spoilers Inside!**

<< < (48/57) > >>

Airlines:

--- Quote from: Snooky on October 02, 2013, 05:21:48 PM ---This is the most garbage amazing race season premiere I've ever seen. Just based on the starting line alone, I can already tell this whole season will be manufactured tasks and tons of fake actor-esque teams. I know I won't be following this season, just like the past 4 seasons.

--- End quote ---

I completely agree 100% though you missed out with TAR22.

RachelLeVega:

--- Quote from: Airlinesguy on October 03, 2013, 07:20:09 AM ---
--- Quote from: Snooky on October 02, 2013, 05:21:48 PM ---This is the most garbage amazing race season premiere I've ever seen. Just based on the starting line alone, I can already tell this whole season will be manufactured tasks and tons of fake actor-esque teams. I know I won't be following this season, just like the past 4 seasons.

--- End quote ---

I completely agree 100% though you missed out with TAR22.

--- End quote ---
And this alone explains TAR's lowest 8 point something ratings in viewership. The producers better start realizing they need to either FIRE & REHIRE PREVIOUS CREW MEMBERS or RETRAIN EVERY CREW MEMBER (no if, ands, buts, or whys about it :nono2:) how to properly edit and deliver a quality cast and route. The athlete teams need to stop. The "pretty girl" faces need to halt because they need to realize either they have a memorable personality or belong on VH1. From what I heard about other CBS shows, this is beyond the worst year of broadcasting in CBS history.

Period!. :furious:

couchracer:
Some of the edited out bits that show on CBS as extras are better than what they leave in.
TAR needs money to continue, but they need ratings for that.
Love TAR all the way, good and bad.

georgiapeach:
CBS REALLY needs to quit giving away spoilers in the episode titles.   :groan:

:funny: :funny: :funny:

Vitoko:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on October 04, 2013, 08:39:18 AM ---CBS REALLY needs to quit giving away spoilers in the episode titles.   :groan:

:funny: :funny: :funny:

--- End quote ---

)-**

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version