Author Topic: TAR 23: Bitch, Moan, and Squeal Thread **Spoilers Inside!**  (Read 90904 times)

Offline Kamineko

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Pika Pika
Re: TAR 23: Bitch, Moan, and Squeal Thread **Spoilers Inside!**
« Reply #125 on: June 27, 2013, 12:09:00 AM »
They did cooking on heads, lion things, bull racing and pumping up balloons #ProudOfMyself

Don't remember the second leg Detour though.
The detour was between sorting fish and delivering ice. #ProudOfMyself :lol:
The Amazing Race: Design Challenge VIII - Game starts here!

The Amazing Race Japan - Sign up here!
*Postponed until after TAR:DC 8 finished*

Offline Theo

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • 2020 mood
« Reply #126 on: June 27, 2013, 12:44:00 AM »
Ram fighting <3<3<3 I've been in Bandung for two years but I haven't seen it once. I heard it's not cruel. I hope it won't make people angry
TAR Jeopardy Revival: here

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #127 on: June 27, 2013, 12:45:37 AM »
I loved the first Indonesian leg in TAR 21 though, the leg which Nadiya and Natalie won. Really good Detour of delivering Ice and sorting fishes, plus a Roadblock that requires patience (balloon sculpting).

No qualms with Indonesia being visited again... but really, please move up to Philippines.

Offline Daniel

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #128 on: June 27, 2013, 09:40:55 AM »
As a local I hated that Surabaya leg as I believe it could've been way better, and the locations were so random, especially that motor shop. And to be honest I never knew there's a town named Bangil near here if it wasn't for TAR and I've lived here ever since I was born :lol:
TAR Canada: Vanessa & Celina
TAR 23: Tim & Marie, Nicky & Kim, Tim & Danny

She's really pissed that we're asking her because she has BUSINESS to do.

Offline Nyoman_SB1

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #129 on: June 27, 2013, 10:06:46 AM »
And to be honest I never knew there's a town named Bangil near here if it wasn't for TAR and I've lived here ever since I was born :lol:

THIS...!!!  :lol: :lol:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #130 on: June 27, 2013, 11:18:17 AM »
Love you guys! :kuss:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline TARFANINDONESIA

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #131 on: June 27, 2013, 11:26:46 AM »
i feel like i'm supposed to be glad because they finally visited my city, but it just seemed so wrong. season 19 visit to yogyakarta and borobudur were not great legs, season 21 visithas even worse legs than 19, season 22 was fair enough but not that great either. i just hope that this indonesian leg doesn't bore viewers like the previous three seasons, which could make you dislike amazing race and indonesia :gaah: :tantrum i also have no idea why they keep coming. they could've been to india. hopefully, the next leg after this will be in philippines

Offline ZouLy

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • RFF's TAR Indonesia Representative
« Reply #132 on: June 27, 2013, 11:31:40 AM »
i feel like i'm supposed to be glad because they finally visited my city, but it just seemed so wrong. season 19 visit to yogyakarta and borobudur were not great legs, season 21 visithas even worse legs than 19, season 22 was fair enough but not that great either. i just hope that this indonesian leg doesn't bore viewers like the previous three seasons, which could make you dislike amazing race and indonesia :gaah: :tantrum i also have no idea why they keep coming. they could've been to india. hopefully, the next leg after this will be in philippines

So far, I only found 'you' that express your feeling like this, all other Official TAR Indonesian Fans are grateful with this opportuniy :)

TAR Aus Season 5 | Tough As Nails Season 2

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #133 on: June 27, 2013, 11:36:06 AM »
Remember we get new viewers EVERY SEASON so as long as someone new falls in love with Indonesia, we should be happy! :luvya: :hrt:

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #134 on: June 27, 2013, 11:37:58 AM »
PS: If it's true, all except one male-male teams crashed and burned this season. :oh :stare

Offline Kamineko

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Pika Pika
« Reply #135 on: June 27, 2013, 11:40:10 AM »
PS: If it's true, all except one male-male teams crashed and burned this season. :oh :stare
That might be the same case as previous season. Although this time, I like the remaining M/M team (I'm kinda rooting for them), not like the previous one. :)

Offline TARFANINDONESIA

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #136 on: June 27, 2013, 11:44:18 AM »

So far, I only found 'you' that express your feeling like this, all other Official TAR Indonesian Fans are grateful with this opportuniy :)

don't get me wrong man, i have been waiting for this moment for 2 years but i concern about what viewers think( gue rada sakit hati ngeliat orang luar ngomong " indonesia lagi-indonesia lagi" kan kelihatan banget bosen sama indo) i just wanted one season break for indonesia. please don't make me feel guilty, i love everytime amazing race visited my country  :hug?:

Offline Kamineko

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Pika Pika
« Reply #137 on: June 27, 2013, 11:49:13 AM »

don't get me wrong man, i have been waiting for this moment for 2 years but i concern about what viewers think( gue rada sakit hati ngeliat orang luar ngomong " indonesia lagi-indonesia lagi" kan kelihatan banget bosen sama indo) i just wanted one season break for indonesia. please don't make me feel guilty, i love everytime amazing race visited my country  :hug?:

Well, I appreciate your opinion and I'm agree with your reason. But I just want to inform you that tolong pake bahasa Inggris di sini, ntar kesannya kita ngomongin yg jelek2 please use English, don't make other readers think that we talk about something bad to them. ;) ;) ;)

Offline TARFANINDONESIA

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #138 on: June 27, 2013, 11:51:33 AM »

Well, I appreciate your opinion and I'm agree with your reason. But I just want to inform you that tolong pake bahasa Inggris di sini, ntar kesannya kita ngomongin yg jelek2 please use English, don't make other readers think that we talk about something bad to them. ;) ;) ;)
ok i'm sorry, i'm new here

Offline Harry4

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #139 on: June 27, 2013, 11:59:16 AM »
 :gaah: I was hoping they were going somewhere different, this season, somewhere they haven't been to for ages, oh wow Indonesia againnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn, boringgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg.

Offline Harry4

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #140 on: June 27, 2013, 12:02:32 PM »
If they go to Indonesia in Seasons 24-30 they will cover the whole country, how exciting......................... :stare

Offline DavidJunior

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #141 on: June 27, 2013, 12:12:18 PM »
I am quite content with the 5 remaining teams

Although I am a bit sad that the Blue M/M didn't make it this far (pre-show favorite)

And hey, only one M/M appears to have made it far, so now people don't have to whine about too many M/M teams anymore

Offline Theo

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • 2020 mood
« Reply #142 on: June 27, 2013, 12:24:03 PM »
omg Afghanimals <3
TAR Jeopardy Revival: here

Offline north09

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #143 on: June 27, 2013, 12:25:40 PM »
I am quite content with the 5 remaining teams

Although I am a bit sad that the Blue M/M didn't make it this far (pre-show favorite)

And hey, only one M/M appears to have made it far, so now people don't have to whine about too many M/M teams anymore

This, I thought they seemed like really cool guys. But Tim & Marie also look like a pretty cool team as well.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #144 on: June 27, 2013, 12:58:41 PM »
And really...with names, logos, home towns we should be able to find these teams...right? RIGHT?  :funny:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline ranger1010

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #145 on: June 27, 2013, 01:55:02 PM »
Anxiously waiting for any more info zouly is working on!!

Offline north09

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #146 on: June 27, 2013, 01:57:00 PM »
And really...with names, logos, home towns we should be able to find these teams...right? RIGHT?  :funny:

Seiously. But it's kind of hard when their are hundreds of Tim and Marie's living in Morristown, none of the guys on the SD State rosters seem to match, and a search for the Afghanimals comes up with nothing relevant.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #147 on: June 27, 2013, 08:57:21 PM »
Seiously. But it's kind of hard when their are hundreds of Tim and Marie's living in Morristown, none of the guys on the SD State rosters seem to match, and a search for the Afghanimals comes up with nothing relevant.

Ahem.

“The difficult we do immediately. The impossible takes a little longer.”

TARdetectives ROCK!!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Bwils927

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Boston Strong
« Reply #148 on: June 27, 2013, 09:33:12 PM »
Boston and Ice Girls still in <33333333

Blue Bros and SD State out <///////////33333
"Perception is not reality. Reality is reality!" - Erik Cardona

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #149 on: June 27, 2013, 09:54:46 PM »
SD state? ???
RFF's Golden Rule: