Author Topic: 72 Hours *spoilers* June 6th!  (Read 14782 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
72 Hours *spoilers* June 6th!
« on: May 21, 2013, 10:19:06 AM »

Look: TNT's Brutal Reality Series '72 Hours
May 20, 2013

One of the summer's new reality shows promises plenty of survival-based drama when it drops contestants in the middle of the wilderness to fend for themselves and we've got an exclusive sneak peek at the new TNT series!

In 72 Hours -- hosted by Brandon Johnson (Shake It Up) -- competing teams of strangers are literally parachuted into remote locations with nothing but a single bottle of water and a GPS tracking device.

Teams are then given three days to form strategic bonds, hike across treacherous terrain, battle the elements and make difficult survival choices as they search for a hidden briefcase full of $100,000 cash.

Watch the video to get a glimpse of some of the daring stunts performed by contestants and you can catch the premiere of 72 Hours June 6 at 9 p.m. on TNT.

http://www.etonline.com/tv/134245_First_Look_TNT_s_Brutal_Reality_Series_72_Hours/index.html
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: 72 Hours *spoilers* June 6th!
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2013, 10:19:31 AM »
Does this look like that old LOST show?
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2013, 10:20:07 AM »
Mud Mingle ‏@mudmingle 28m
Show content
So we have to give a plug to our race director, Garfield who was a contestant on the new survival/amazing race
... http://fb.me/1LkF1A6First
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Mug Costanza

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2013, 01:37:40 AM »
Watched the first episode. I didn't love it, but I sure didn't hate it.

Biggest complaint is the casting -- not a whole lot of likable people, in my opinion. Interesting to see teams composed of complete strangers rather than people who already know each other in real life, though.

In terms of recent summer TAR-type stopgap shows, I'd say The Great Escape > Expedition Impossible >  Take the Money and Run > 72 Hours.
"I defy you to come up with a better name than Seven!"
"Alright... how 'bout Mug? Mug Costanza!"

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2013, 08:37:09 AM »
Love show