Big Brother 15 > Big Brother 15

Big Brother 15 Media, Promo's and Video's

<< < (3/9) > >>

Jimmer:
I've been starting to see more/different ads for Big Brother on CBS. One of the promos say something along the lines of "with a twist so big, we need your help to pull it off." Hopefully someone can scour for them. :tup:

Leafsfan:
House tour tomorrow on ET!

House looks nice btw.

amazingracer921:
OH GUYS
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x10zzmb_bb15-tour-with-julie_travel#from=embediframe

Alfwin:
'16 new houseguests with one having a familiar face but its not what you think'

'America will play a much bigger rule this summer as they affect nominations'

Nomination chairs are over. A sofa is placed instead as it is part of the twist.

This is what I picked up.

theamazingracer21:

--- Quote from: Alfwin on June 18, 2013, 04:20:10 AM ---'16 new houseguests with one having a familiar face but its not what you think'

'America will play a much bigger rule this summer as they affect nominations'

Nomination chairs are over. A sofa is placed instead as it is part of the twist.

This is what I picked up.

--- End quote ---
Here are my theories.

There were some whispers and rumors that someone from TAR or Survivor might come into the house. That could be that familiar face either that or its some sort of celebrity.

Maybe the public gets a nomination in addition to the 2 HoH nominations (called "America's Nomination") or the opposite, the public gets to save a HG ("Americas Key")

If they are browning from from the Australian Version (which I hate because its basically a 90 day long popularity contest unlike the US version) then maybe they will have a voting room where they vote in a sound proof glass box in front of the other HG's/HM's

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version