Author Topic: The Amazing Race Wii Video Game, New Version?  (Read 579 times)

Offline Erebus1111

• RFF Jr. Member
The Amazing Race Wii Video Game, New Version?
« on: December 31, 2015, 06:39:00 PM »
So as some of you may know, there is a Amazing Race game for the Wii, however many agree that it does not capture the true spirit of the race. So I wanted to ask you guys these two questions.
1. Would it be cool to have a new, better Amazing Race game?
2. If yes, what changes would you add to the game? (E.x. Have players, 1 or 2, be limited on money so that they have to decide what flights to take, cabs, trains, and even whether or not to pay for a hotel or sleep outside like in the first few seasons.)

I already have my answers, but I wanted to know if others would support the idea.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2015, 09:39:23 PM by georgiapeach »
School of Griffin 4 Life

Offline Norwegian Boy

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: The Amazing Race Wii Video Game, New Version?
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2016, 04:56:21 PM »
So as some of you may know, there is a Amazing Race game for the Wii, however many agree that it does not capture the true spirit of the race. So I wanted to ask you guys these two questions.
1. Would it be cool to have a new, better Amazing Race game?
2. If yes, what changes would you add to the game? (E.x. Have players, 1 or 2, be limited on money so that they have to decide what flights to take, cabs, trains, and even whether or not to pay for a hotel or sleep outside like in the first few seasons.)

I already have my answers, but I wanted to know if others would support the idea.

I haven't played the game for the Wii, but tried the app, which is pretty much the same thing. A great executed Amazing Race game would be, well, amazing! The things it would need is more of a open world where you could drive and transport yourself, navigate on your own, have more countries, cities and places to visit, a bigger variety of tasks with higher difficulty, character customization and better implementation of the money limitation. Also, it should come out on a console that enables the producers to add new features, tasks etc. to the game.

Offline Erebus1111

• RFF Jr. Member
Re: The Amazing Race Wii Video Game, New Version?
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2016, 04:23:40 PM »
I think the only problem is finding a gaming company that would care to make it represent the true feeling of the show. Would Bethesda be willing to do it? I'd make it myself if I had $.
School of Griffin 4 Life