Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds

Author Topic: Survivor 29 News  (Read 3043 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: Survivor 29 News
« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2014, 12:10:23 PM »
Stop it guys, This is a NEWS thread not a spoiler thread, Open the spoiler ones if you need them?
"Our fans are pretty good. They don't give away too much. Sometimes people love dropping spoilers, but our fans are good. They tend to do it in such a way that doesn't ruin it for fans who don't want to know."--Phil Keoghan

Offline Marionete

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2014, 05:09:13 PM »
The RI arena had already been built when they eventually decided not to use it this season.
Instead, a new twist will be introduced. It hasn't been revealed yet, as far as I know.
Source: http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/06/04/survivor-redemption-island-axed-for-new-twist-exclusive/?ew_packageID=20354695

Oh, and by the way, in the interview linked above, Probst says that they wouldn't have allowed loved ones to switch places at RI, had it not been axed. They had planned 'something different'. ???

Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2014, 11:43:54 PM »

Survivor 29:  Survivor: San Juan del Sur -- Blood vs. Water, will premiere with a one-hour episode on Wednesday, September 24 at 8PM ET/PT.
"Our fans are pretty good. They don't give away too much. Sometimes people love dropping spoilers, but our fans are good. They tend to do it in such a way that doesn't ruin it for fans who don't want to know."--Phil Keoghan

Offline Marionete

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #28 on: June 27, 2014, 08:25:21 AM »
Pfffffff they could have definitely used a two-hour premiere for a BvW season.... Not Cagayan style, rather showing one long episode and introducing the pairs to the viewers better. I really think that would've been a great decision ???

Custom Search