Other Great Reality Shows > American Idol

All Four Judges Fired For 2014?

<< < (2/10) > >>

gamerfan09:

--- Quote from: Dobby on May 09, 2013, 09:03:11 PM ---Jennifer Lopez was honestly a good judge. Who are they expecting, Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez? :res:

--- End quote ---

SELINA GOMEZ <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<JB

Reilly Queens:

--- Quote from: Dobby on May 09, 2013, 09:03:11 PM ---Jennifer Lopez was honestly a good judge. Who are they expecting, Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez? :res:

--- End quote ---

I actually heard rumors its Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez, P!nk and some guy named Diddy.

gamerfan09:

--- Quote from: Kandace on May 09, 2013, 11:42:51 PM ---

--- End quote ---

I actually heard rumors its Justin Bieber, Selena Gomez, P!nk and some guy named Diddy.

--- End quote ---

JB is the new Nicki. :P

And I think it's P.Diddy. Not to be racist, but they need a black guy to replace a black guy.

Jobby:
If Justin Bieber is on that panel, I'll stop watching. I actually gave AI 12 a chance because I liked Keith and Mariah on the panel (after which I preferred Nicki more due to her honesty).

Kamineko:
Is American Idol running out of good judges? :res: Well, I pretty agree about Randy not coming back, I personally think that his judging is just "He/She's in it to win it", etc. But, I *honestly* like Nicki's way of judging. She's brutally honest! She knows what's the best for the contestant. She's the one that I can compare the style of judging with Simon Cowell. :luvya:

For me, I really like to see Simon and Nicki together in the same panel, although it won't be happen, because it's too good to be true! :lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version