Author Topic: Quotes from JP  (Read 2991 times)

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
Quotes from JP
« on: January 27, 2003, 05:04:35 AM »
Here is a quote from JP that was posted on SB.  Was not sure where to put it so I am placing it here.

Menacing skies fit nicely into the Heart of Darkness atmosphere that Burnett says he hopes to evoke, and according to Probst, the fear factor is too much for at least one player a game, someone who essentially throws in their buff. "Too often," he says, "it's the really cute girl - Tanya , Jessie - that nobody wants to see go home."

This tells us that someone is getting sick and will be booted.  But I get the impression it will be one of the guys this time.  ANy ideas?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by 1045980000 »

Theresa

Re: Quotes from JP
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2003, 06:44:00 AM »
No idea, but I sure hope it is a guy this time.  That would kind of put a damper on their spirits and give a one up to the woman.  I sure hope the woman do well.

Theresa
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by 1045980000 »

Offline Mamaschatzi

• Mama , Robs First Angel
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Redheads Rule!
Re:Quotes from JP
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2003, 11:25:50 PM »
Well, after watching tonite's episode I would have to say the girl throwing in her buff would be Shawna.  She is seen crying in the previews and wants to give up.
We may rise and fall, but in the end
We meet our fate together.....Creed

Theresa

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2003, 07:52:14 AM »
You ever want to say, "dang girl suck it up."  LOL

Offline Texan

• Robs Bestest Angel
  • RFF Global Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Groovy!!!
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2003, 10:25:41 AM »
This was on my radio station this morning.

This morning on the radio here in town they had Jeff P on talking about survivor.  Apparently he is on every Friday.  it was about 8:30 CST the radio station is KILT 100.3 FM in Houston.  I am kicking myself that I have not heard it before, but I am usually at work at 8:30.  Here is what was said by JP.

Shawna, next week will be interesting.  Wanting to quit and being able to quit are two different things.  They are not allowed to try and talk them out of quitting even it they want to.  And that she has to remember that it is a game.  They have to allow them to quit.

Mathew does not get the game, he has not understood the whole game.  He aligned himself with the two people that were in trouble and outsiders, Ryan and Dan.  Does this mean that Mathew does not go far?

The people that design the challenges, design them to make it more difficult as you go if you start off wrong or do something wrong.  Like the rope and knots, they chopped the wrong one and they kept pulling the ropes and making the knots tighter.

Woman listen to the directions of each of the challenges, where the men do not listen, they think they know what to do and just do it.  He told the contestants in the beginning that he would not repeat the instructions to listen.

Asked JP if they will merger or switch.  JP uhh... pause uhhh... then said I can not say but we have always merged in the past so I am sure there will be some sort of merge.  Also said that the merge is strategic in the game to stir up the strong alliances that form and make it the 8 weeks of voting people is not boring.  They know when they get to the individual challenges people will be in it for themselves.  I wonder if this comment is in general or referring to alliances that might break this season.

Okay this is all I remembered from the interview.  Not sure if this has spoiler value or not, but I wanted to share.