Author Topic: Amazing Race 23 LIVE Sightings! Tweets Go Here! **please read post 1**  (Read 231359 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective

LIVE sightings go here!  :hearts: And ONLY live sightings please!!

Comments on the sightings can go HERE .

IMPORTANT! If you find anything posted by someone working in any capacity for the race or by production, do NOT post it here, you can cost someone their job...or worse. Let me or one of the Detectives know, and we'll see if it can be shared. Thanks!

If you are posting a tweet, please post the tweet, the tweet time, and LINK TO the twitter user name. Take a screencap if you can, tweets do disappear.
Please be kind, and don't all bury the poor unsuspecting twitterer with questions, if you see another RFFer on the job, let them handle it.

Photos should be credited. If someone is kind enough to share some with us specifically, those should be marked with photo by...or photo credit to....before posting.

If you are posting a FB post, please quote the post, PLEASE include the time and date, but do NOT post the poster's name. Please do send me the link and name though so we can keep a full list for the Summary thread. 

If you find a BLOG, please check with me please before posting, we do try to ask the bloggers for permission to use their info and may be already waiting for an answer.

If you are concerned that any info gained from any sighting, FB post or tweet may be private or confidential or just "too much too soon", feel free to PM me to ask before you post.

If you HAVE a live sighting to share, help us as much as you can with
WHO (be descriptive, what they look like, is it a male/female team for example, what color they are wearing is helpful)
WHAT are they doing
WHERE (as exactly as possible... street? airport gate? address? be specific!)
WHEN (what time zone?, exact time)
and any descriptions of the action! Pictures are treasured!

If you have a spoiler and prefer to share it privately, you can email me, my email is in my profile. Your confidentiality will be respected. You can also PM me here.

And even though we all get excited, please, once we have a possible location, take the location discussion to the location thread and leave the LIVE zone free for incoming info! :ty3:

The mods get grouchy if they have to move posts.... so any non-live sighting chatter WILL be deleted!

Big :ghug: to all of you who are bringing us info, we couldn't do this without you!!
« Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 04:34:43 PM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
saved
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
saved
« Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 09:16:19 AM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
WARNING!! NO chatter, yay's etc here. LIVE SIGHTINGS ONLY! Period. Take all chatter to the Discussion thread please?   :hrt:
« Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 09:16:57 AM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Looks like we are LIVE!!

Jon Mullins ‏@Goldnuke 1h I'm watching the amazing race being filmed in LAX. Cool stuff

1:50 PM - 9 Jun 13 · Details 
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
Jordan Gagstetter ‏@Gangstetter 2min

Just saw amazing race contestants at the LA airport with camera crews and everything
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Just saw a team for next season of The Amazing Race? #lax

@drewscheeler

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
 @Drew Scheeler

I should have but I was already on the bus. Black couple, mid30s, probably high school sweethearts or a separated couple.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Tanisha Townsend ‏@girlmeetsglass 4m @Vino_Noire They're filming Amazing Race over here. You know I'm tryna get on, lol!!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Andrew Hackard ‏@RedPenOfDoom 12m Have also now seen several pairs of what I assume are Amazing Race contestants. Pairs of young people, each with an attached camera crew.  3:01 PM - 9 Jun 13 · Details 
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
The GypsyNesters ‏@gypsynester 37s

#AmazingRace filming at #lax today? Everyone looking relaxed. Must be just starting out. pic.twitter.com/BUYtbirWAJ

« Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 02:20:08 PM by Alenaveda »
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

MrDeerShank

michael ‏@mjdx 1m

The new season of The Amazing Race is filming today at LAX. =)

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Double post
« Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 02:22:33 PM by Leafsfan »

MrDeerShank

nvm covered above

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
86% sure their filming for the amazing race in lax

Alex Rifkind ‏@AlexRifkind

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Will Stonesifer ‏@RealityTVWill 1min

@JaymesV @James_MNE TAR23 filming started today. 11 new teams and crew spotted at LAX. Woo hoo!

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Jeff Caldwell ‏@jeffreycaldwell 26s

Nothing eases passage through a congested airport terminal like the cast and crew of the unwatchable "Amazing Race."

MrDeerShank

Haleigh Dean ‏@haleigh_dean 53m

There is two girls from the amazing race here!

Her other tweets suggest she is in LAX

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Sarah Wang ‏@sarahwang1237 28s

Filming the amazing race pic.twitter.com/5oM6R6hxNS

Offline KT6DM

• RFF Not So Newbie
The picture of the girls in pink/magenta shows a gate 40.   The gates at LAX are numbered by terminal (first digit) - so gate 40 would be terminal 4.

Offline Dom

• RFF Timeliner
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Couple of teams here:

laimis

Patrik Andersson ‏@PAAATE_IGEN 54s

Visade äntligen Amazing Race för syrran. Hennes svar när jag frågade vad hon tyckte: "Pftja." ......... okej...

EDIT
Nope just translated it with google, nothing to do with the race happening right now :P

Offline dpe

• RFF Full Member
Whitney P. O'Regan ‏@wiitknee 2m Well heeeeey, #TheAmazingRace is currently filming on my flight. Quite the way to leave LA!

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Buddy D ‏@ActualNicRen 1min

They're filming the amazing race at LAX right now and the crew won't talk. Scared i'll spoil ****? 2 dorks in blue bandanas at gate on time.

Offline Headhunter

• RFF Not So Newbie
Whitney P. O'Regan ‏@wiitknee 2m Well heeeeey, #TheAmazingRace is currently filming on my flight. Quite the way to leave LA!
Her bio says she is from Miami. Returning home?