Author Topic: TAR 23 Speculation and Discussion **of Spoilers**  (Read 286180 times)

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
Re: TAR 23 Speculation and Discussion **of Spoilers**
« Reply #750 on: December 02, 2013, 10:47:45 AM »
My thought :

Show content
Leo & Jamal get the F4 boot. Travis & Nicole would be All Star material , in my opinion , so i think they would win the race , with Jason & Amy in 2nd and Tim/Marie in 3rd.

Well, I'd be a bit happier with Jason & Amy winning but Travis & Nicole winning would be okay.  Having Leo & Jamal come in fourth and Tim & Marie in third would make my day enough that I could accept Travis & Nicole beating Jason & Amy.  And besides, Jason & Amy finally won a leg!

Offline cattychic

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #751 on: December 02, 2013, 11:04:33 AM »
Can anyone point me in the direction where the f3 spoilers are , I've searched and searched and can't find it . Thanks

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #752 on: December 02, 2013, 11:07:07 AM »
Can anyone point me in the direction where the f3 spoilers are , I've searched and searched and can't find it . Thanks

All the relevant info is the spoilers and in the TimeLine. We don't do final 3 bootlists though...
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline cattychic

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #753 on: December 02, 2013, 11:12:46 AM »

All the relevant info is the spoilers and in the TimeLine. We don't do final 3 bootlists though...

I know u don't post the f3 bootlist , just could've sworn that I read earlier who the f3 was , now I can't find it and I'm second guessing myself.

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #754 on: December 02, 2013, 11:25:27 AM »

I know u don't post the f3 bootlist , just could've sworn that I read earlier who the f3 was , now I can't find it and I'm second guessing myself.

Indications are that Jamy & Tim & Marie make the Final 3.  There was one suggestion that Leo & Jamal were the other Final 3 team but since they apparently are racing a second time, they might finish in fourth.  So I don't know whether Leo & Jamal or Travis & Nicole make the Final 3, just that Jamy & Tim & Marie apparently do so.  Does that help?

Offline cattychic

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #755 on: December 02, 2013, 12:59:35 PM »
Yes that helps , I hope Leo/Jamal are the other team . Sick of Travis and Nicole getting all this help along the way.

Offline arubanna

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #756 on: December 02, 2013, 08:41:30 PM »
My thought :

Show content
Leo & Jamal get the F4 boot. Travis & Nicole would be All Star material , in my opinion , so i think they would win the race , with Jason & Amy in 2nd and Tim/Marie in 3rd.

Well, I'd be a bit happier with Jason & Amy winning but Travis & Nicole winning would be okay.  Having Leo & Jamal come in fourth and Tim & Marie in third would make my day enough that I could accept Travis & Nicole beating Jason & Amy.  And besides, Jason & Amy finally won a leg!

i am so with you.. my ideal final three are Jamy, Tracole, and Timarie.. assanimals please be fourth and it will make my day
TAR 23: The Doctors, The Wives, The Couple, The Exes <3

Offline sox15

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #757 on: December 02, 2013, 09:56:36 PM »
In the preview, it looked like the Bearded team was a bit over excited on who was crossing the finish line first.  If that's the case, it's NOT Tim/Marie or Leo/Jamal.  I remember reading the Bearded team's elimination interview and they talked about that incident about getting lost in Poland.  They tried unsuccessfully to get their taxi driver to talk to the other taxi driver, but Amy was overheard asking the driver to hang up.  If only they had identified themselves as Brandon/Adam, maybe Amy could help them out.  I'm not really sure about the relationship with Travis/Nicole however.

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • oh you speak french? oh man that's deep
« Reply #758 on: December 03, 2013, 02:36:08 AM »
My thought :

Show content

I think right now it's quite blatant that Jamy win. They have a winner's MORP edit (booo), and the general fanbase detests Timmarie (they would have recieved a MUCH better edit if they were destined to win) and Tracole's edit has definitely slipped down into a negative, definitely not All-Stars worthy. The Afghans are the only other team to not get a bad edit other than Jamy, however Afghanimals are recieving more of a robbed boot edit (perfect for All-Stars) as opposed to a 'we won' edit, which is what believes me to think that Jamy will win.

In the preview, it looked like the Bearded team was a bit over excited on who was crossing the finish line first.  If that's the case, it's NOT Tim/Marie or Leo/Jamal.  I remember reading the Bearded team's elimination interview and they talked about that incident about getting lost in Poland.  They tried unsuccessfully to get their taxi driver to talk to the other taxi driver, but Amy was overheard asking the driver to hang up.  If only they had identified themselves as Brandon/Adam, maybe Amy could help them out.  I'm not really sure about the relationship with Travis/Nicole however.

Wouldn't they dislike Jamy then?

Offline Bookworm

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #759 on: December 03, 2013, 05:08:19 PM »
Brandon & Adam are so awesome, I'd think that they would be excited no matter who was first.
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better; it's not" - The Lorax

Offline ranger1010

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #760 on: December 03, 2013, 10:39:07 PM »
My money is on the doctors

Offline jetishidae

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Bears the name of Battle Born
« Reply #761 on: December 06, 2013, 05:42:43 PM »
"and you better believe there is a memory challenge."

Source:http://www.tvguide.com/News/Amazing-Race-Finale-Phil-Keoghan-1074368.aspx

i'm hoping it will be as interesting (if not more) as the memory task in season 12. it's my all time fave!  :cmas51
I'am now and forever post-love

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #762 on: December 07, 2013, 08:33:10 AM »

Source:http://www.tvguide.com/News/Amazing-Race-Finale-Phil-Keoghan-1074368.aspx

i'm hoping it will be as interesting (if not more) as the memory task in season 12. it's my all time fave!  :cmas51

I loved that one, but I also loved the one in Season 17, mainly because Nat & Kat won that season!  Of course, the only downside is that that memory challenge didn't determine who won the Race -- Nat & Kat were way ahead by that point.

Offline runningblind

• RFF Full Member
  • Hope sir Terry had a pleasant talk with DEATH.
« Reply #763 on: December 07, 2013, 03:33:59 PM »

I loved that one, but I also loved the one in Season 17, mainly because Nat & Kat won that season!  Of course, the only downside is that that memory challenge didn't determine who won the Race -- Nat & Kat were way ahead by that point.

The disappointing part was that it wasn't only memory challenge - using notes ruined that one for me

Offline zythr

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #764 on: December 07, 2013, 07:25:28 PM »
Jason and Amy will probably win, since they helped out another team(s). Good karma and all.