Author Topic: TAR 23 Speculation and Discussion **of Spoilers**  (Read 286274 times)

Offline Chateau d If

• Captain of the Obvious
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Feel the Bern
Re: TAR 23 Speculation and Discussion **of Spoilers**
« Reply #625 on: October 21, 2013, 02:37:49 PM »
Episode 6 will be titled "Choir Boy At Heart" (Per CBS website)

This episode will focus on a mix of Mozart and Beethoven in Vienna.

Vienna Boys' Choir   :cheer:

Palais Augarten Vienna

Bernie Sanders:  "We only go around once, we may as well make history as we go around."
Hold Me Closer Bernie Sanders

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #626 on: October 21, 2013, 02:58:34 PM »
Oh I hope so!! :yess:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Vitoko

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • IQUIQUE - TAR23 LEG1
« Reply #627 on: October 21, 2013, 03:26:48 PM »
For the final memory task, I've noticed a pattern: So far the first task in each leg was to find a person

Leg One: Find Javier for the paragliding
Leg Two: Find the Officer of the day on board Esmeralda

I think in the third leg in Lisbon they have again to find someone. If that's the first task, it could mean something.
Maybe it doesn't even need to be the first one but just remembering A NAME of someone you have met during every Leg could be a thing, is harder that remembering a Place or a Face... Arturo Prat could be the name on Leg 2...
Leg 3: Find the Portuguese singer in a red? dress (stagecoach painting clue)

If Norway will require finding a person, it's a definite lock or else in Juneau I would be shocked. :yess:

It didn't hold up, Leg 4 didn't have anyone in particular, maybe the people at the pitstop party?

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!
« Reply #628 on: October 21, 2013, 11:26:21 PM »
For the final memory task, I've noticed a pattern: So far the first task in each leg was to find a person

Leg One: Find Javier for the paragliding
Leg Two: Find the Officer of the day on board Esmeralda

I think in the third leg in Lisbon they have again to find someone. If that's the first task, it could mean something.
Maybe it doesn't even need to be the first one but just remembering A NAME of someone you have met during every Leg could be a thing, is harder that remembering a Place or a Face... Arturo Prat could be the name on Leg 2...
Leg 3: Find the Portuguese singer in a red? dress (stagecoach painting clue)

If Norway will require finding a person, it's a definite lock or else in Juneau I would be shocked. :yess:

It didn't hold up, Leg 4 didn't have anyone in particular, maybe the people at the pitstop party?
Could there be a transportation memory task? :ascared We've seen different modes of transportation in all the legs so far.

Leg 1 (Gliders), Leg 2 (Bikes), Leg 3 (Trolley), Leg 4 (Speedboat)

If this is right, then Gdansk, Poland will likely feature a ferry.
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom...FULFILLED <3
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline paradoxinee

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #629 on: October 21, 2013, 11:36:29 PM »
I still think about TAR 12 memory final roadblock. Should the mix of many stuff at Detour, Route Info, Roadblock, Pit Stop.

Offline Vitoko

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • IQUIQUE - TAR23 LEG1
« Reply #630 on: October 22, 2013, 12:00:15 AM »
Maybe paradoxinee is right and will have a switchback to Season 12 memory task... probably the best one if you ask me...

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #631 on: October 22, 2013, 03:03:05 AM »
I fear Tim & Danny is going home after the next leg. :( I just wonder if they got u-turned (and if they did, I wonder who) or they had difficulty with a task.

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #632 on: October 22, 2013, 03:19:34 AM »
If Leg 4 wasn't a TBC or a NEL (and assuming that the bunnies caught up), Tim & Marie's mistakes would've have them eliminated with an express pass (or 2). They have to go back and get the Viking Longhouse clue if I'm not mistaken, right?

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • oh you speak french? oh man that's deep
« Reply #633 on: October 22, 2013, 04:25:31 AM »
If Leg 4 wasn't a TBC or a NEL (and assuming that the bunnies caught up), Tim & Marie's mistakes would've have them eliminated with an express pass (or 2). They have to go back and get the Viking Longhouse clue if I'm not mistaken, right?

They might survive though, we really don't know.

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #634 on: October 22, 2013, 04:29:37 AM »

They will definitely survive leg 4 since it's a TBC. I was saying that if leg 4 wasn't a NEL/TBC. :)

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • oh you speak french? oh man that's deep
« Reply #635 on: October 22, 2013, 04:30:53 AM »

They will definitely survive leg 4 since it's a TBC. I was saying that if leg 4 wasn't a NEL/TBC. :)

Not come last sorry.

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #636 on: October 24, 2013, 06:02:20 PM »
I still think about TAR 12 memory final roadblock. Should the mix of many stuff at Detour, Route Info, Roadblock, Pit Stop.
We'll have to wait and see. It's still early in the Race to make a conjecture. There will be more evidence if we wait until Leg 7. So far, I can't imagine a teammate dragging an entire glider or canoe onto a platform to represent Leg 1. The fish has been featured in the previous Leg (Norway) and in Iquique already so I'm kind of doubting this task being used, but my doubts are usually reality soo... :juggle
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #637 on: October 25, 2013, 07:06:50 PM »
Do you think we will have another "Charla & Mirna in Poland" story again?

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #638 on: October 27, 2013, 09:33:14 PM »
So, I took a look at the Timeline and I have a feeling that the Viking Coins from Leg 4 will be used in the vending machine task in Japan.
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #639 on: October 27, 2013, 09:35:28 PM »
Great thought!!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline topaz

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #640 on: October 27, 2013, 10:57:59 PM »
the title for the 8th leg of TAR 23 is One Hot Camel and I think they're still racing in Abu Dhabi or they're going to Dubai, again which is a few distance away from that city? :colors

Offline topaz

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #641 on: October 27, 2013, 11:01:54 PM »
So, I took a look at the Timeline and I have a feeling that the Viking Coins from Leg 4 will be used in the vending machine task in Japan.
nah, since I haven't watched this week's episode yet, I do believe there's a connection to it on the annual celebration of a festival in Poland about the visitation of the Vikings to that country, and I found this one from facebook acct: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wolin-Viking-festival/56771576185 and also this one: http://www.poland.travel/en/festival/slavs-and-vikings-festival-festiwal-slowian-i-wikingow

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #642 on: October 28, 2013, 10:33:46 AM »
nah, since I haven't watched this week's episode yet, I do believe there's a connection to it on the annual celebration of a festival in Poland about the visitation of the Vikings to that country, and I found this one from facebook acct: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wolin-Viking-festival/56771576185 and also this one: http://www.poland.travel/en/festival/slavs-and-vikings-festival-festiwal-slowian-i-wikingow
The coins were not used in the episode
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #643 on: October 28, 2013, 10:46:56 AM »
Or the finale? *prays for a bag of coins related to memory task*

Offline theschnauzers

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • An original TARfly
« Reply #644 on: October 28, 2013, 09:40:11 PM »
the title for the 8th leg of TAR 23 is One Hot Camel and I think they're still racing in Abu Dhabi or they're going to Dubai, again which is a few distance away from that city? :colors
It's been a long, long time since we've seen camels on TAR, and we're way overdue for the return of Sheky.
-- theschnauzers

Offline Neobie

• Amazing Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #645 on: October 29, 2013, 04:09:21 AM »
There's a livestock market at al-Ain in the Abu Dhabi Emirate, where there are plenty of camels...
(The market is right behind a modern, nicely air-conditioned shopping mall...)

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #646 on: October 29, 2013, 05:24:10 AM »
So is Tim/Danny eliminated this next Vienna leg or the first Abu Dhabi? We know that the Final 6 is Nicky/Kim, The Iceghanimals, Tim/Marie, Travis/Nicole, and Jason/Amy.

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #647 on: October 29, 2013, 05:29:11 AM »
So is Tim/Danny eliminated this next Vienna leg or the first Abu Dhabi? We know that the Final 6 is Nicky/Kim, The Iceghanimals, Tim/Marie, Travis/Nicole, and Jason/Amy.

:torche Maybe this time. Then we know F5 does not include the bunnies. Then probably the Ice Girls go home after the bunnies (not sure though).

Offline ovalorange

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #648 on: October 29, 2013, 05:49:18 AM »
We know that the Final 6 is Nicky/Kim, The Iceghanimals, Tim/Marie, Travis/Nicole, and Jason/Amy.

Nope, Nicky/Kim are only safe until the end of this episode. Vienna could be a NEL and Nicky/Kim could be eliminated in Abu Dhabi 1 aka they may possibly be booted at the F7 :)

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #649 on: October 29, 2013, 06:12:48 AM »
We know that the Final 6 is Nicky/Kim, The Iceghanimals, Tim/Marie, Travis/Nicole, and Jason/Amy.

Nope, Nicky/Kim are only safe until the end of this episode. Vienna could be a NEL and Nicky/Kim could be eliminated in Abu Dhabi 1 aka they may possibly be booted at the F7 :)

OMG I hope not if the Bunnies get out first before Tim/Danny </3