RFF Archive > The Amazing Race 23 Spoilers

TAR 23 Speculation and Discussion **of Spoilers**

<< < (151/154) > >>

nmccarroll91:

--- Quote from: AmazingRace on November 26, 2013, 03:12:10 AM ---
--- Quote from: scruffs on November 25, 2013, 05:18:59 PM ---
--- Quote from: nmccarroll91 on November 25, 2013, 10:34:04 AM ---
--- Quote from: Prophet on November 25, 2013, 10:32:13 AM ---Are we sure that the Exes were invited again for TAR 24?

--- End quote ---

Not 100% sure, but apparently Marie stated it on Twitter and stated they declined the invite?

--- End quote ---

Can the winners not be invited in the next all-star season?
[/quote

Yes, there has only been 1 winning team that has ever returned and that was Uchenna & Joyce.  The rest all lost at least once.

--- End quote ---

As Scruff has already said, yea, winners can be called back Show contentBUT, because of CBS bringing back the Cowboys, Globetrotters and Margie & Luke, it kind of hints that season 24 will be another non-winner group of teams, which makes me think Tim and Marie don't win.  :)
--- End quote ---

Platrium:

--- Quote from: couchracer on November 25, 2013, 04:59:20 PM ---If Jamy makes the final leg and loses to the Docs, they will remember leg 9 not so fondly. Same thing of they get eliminated 4th.

--- End quote ---

Yup. :stare

Declive:
My thought :

Show contentLeo & Jamal get the F4 boot. Travis & Nicole would be All Star material , in my opinion , so i think they would win the race , with Jason & Amy in 2nd and Tim/Marie in 3rd.

Belle Book:

--- Quote from: Declive on December 01, 2013, 09:05:09 PM ---My thought :

Show contentLeo & Jamal get the F4 boot. Travis & Nicole would be All Star material , in my opinion , so i think they would win the race , with Jason & Amy in 2nd and Tim/Marie in 3rd.
--- End quote ---

Well, I'd be a bit happier with Jason & Amy winning but Travis & Nicole winning would be okay.  Having Leo & Jamal come in fourth and Tim & Marie in third would make my day enough that I could accept Travis & Nicole beating Jason & Amy.  And besides, Jason & Amy finally won a leg!

cattychic:
Can anyone point me in the direction where the f3 spoilers are , I've searched and searched and can't find it . Thanks

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version