RFF Archive > The Amazing Race 23 Spoilers

TAR 23 Locations/Destinations **Spoilers**

<< < (17/18) > >>

Boingo:
:)  An additional view of the "salt task" (some have said is in the second episode) as seen in the latest CBS preview (found in the Previews and promos thread).

georgiapeach:
This was filmed on the day AFTER the first Pitstop in Iquique, so we are assuming that we will see this in EP 2 before teams travel to Santiago.

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on September 17, 2013, 12:31:52 AM ---Episode 2 will feature an extended task at an abandoned salt mine outside Iquique. We will have lots more info to share before then. :)

--- End quote ---

RachelLeVega:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on September 22, 2013, 05:58:18 PM ---This was filmed on the day AFTER the first Pitstop in Iquique, so we are assuming that we will see this in EP 2 before teams travel to Santiago.

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on September 17, 2013, 12:31:52 AM ---Episode 2 will feature an extended task at an abandoned salt mine outside Iquique. We will have lots more info to share before then. :)

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Any information how the bike ride Ally & Ashley were shown doing would fit into the Chile legs?

georgiapeach:

--- Quote from: RachelLeVega on September 22, 2013, 09:36:13 PM ---
--- Quote from: georgiapeach on September 22, 2013, 05:58:18 PM ---This was filmed on the day AFTER the first Pitstop in Iquique, so we are assuming that we will see this in EP 2 before teams travel to Santiago.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
Any information how the bike ride Ally & Ashley were shown doing would fit into the Chile legs?

--- End quote ---

Yep. ;) Stay tuned, we'll have the EP 2 info before long.

georgiapeach:
And we have a NEW location!! :hearts:

--- Quote from: claude_24hrs on November 02, 2013, 03:41:25 AM --- from TV Guide:

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version