I really enjoyed the leg, but most of the teams were really bland based on the editing TBH which was all over the place. The episode was great though, fastest 45 minutes on TAR I've seen in a long time
Current (Unprofessional and mainly based on introductions tbh) Cast Rankings:
1. Natalie & Meaghan- Amazing <3 Maybe the first professional athletes team I have enjoyed in YEARS. YES to them winning Leg 1 <3
2. Cormac & Nicole- Their tunnel vision at the ARI <3 They have some potential to be a good parent-child team, so I'm rooting for them.
3. Laura & Jackie- An excited-to-be-there Lesbians team <3
4. Sukhi & Jinder- I like them so far lol. Joseph/Grace 2.0 without the horrid morph plz <3
5. Shahla & Nabeela- So sad to see them go, they had a lot of potential based on their intro vid
*gap i.e invisible*
6. Pierre & Michel- INV for a Twins team lol.
7. Jen & Shawn- Really invisible lol.
8. Alain & Audrey- The standard dating couple we see like thousands of times. Meh.
9. Ryan & Rob- Invisible and boring lol.
10. Pete & Mickey- Meh so far and I find them annoying lol
11. Rex & Bob- Based on what little we saw of them, Rex is majorly annoying. Bleh.