The Amazing Race International Versions > The Amazing Race Canada

TAR Canada 1: SPECULATION and DISCUSSION of Spoilers

<< < (30/33) > >>

RovingRick:
Only 3 weeks to the premiere of TAR Canada!  :cheer:
I don't know about the rest of you, but I can't wait until July 15th!  :hearts:

Already we're seeing CTV promoting the show and the release of the info on the host Jon Montgomery and the first two teams.
And one of the sponsors - Interac Flash has been promoting their partnership with TAR Canada in Toronto. It'll be interesting to see how they tie in their debit card technology with the race!

Heliox:
I just saw the first advert with the teams for TAR Canada, and the clips showed the contestants running on my block, just outside my place. I wish I would have been more invested in this race and had seen them. Oh well, I will give this a chance when it comes on. But still utterly disappointed that it is only running in Canada.

I just saw the picture of the racers around Main and Hastings. This is a very 'colorful' area with respect to the people on the street. We watch the drug deals and use every day around Chinatown. I really wonder if they will comment at all on the poorest postal code in Canada. (or it used to be)

georgiapeach:
So sorry you missed them! I will say that having followed them closely, I am very excited to see all the different Canadian areas and the tasks along the way! I think this is going to be FUN.

Leafsfan:
Just saw the promo again and it shows jetboats (the sameone from TAR8 season finale). Can this possibly be our first task ?

ZouLy:

--- Quote from: Leafsfan on July 06, 2013, 09:14:26 PM ---Just saw the promo again and it shows jetboats (the sameone from TAR8 season finale). Can this possibly be our first task ?

--- End quote ---

Leafs.., is there anyone that could put the promo video into a social stream? Or contact TL or Peach if you find any on youtube :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version