Author Topic: TAR Canada 1 SPOILERS & LIVE Sightings! Tweets go here *please read post 1*  (Read 155063 times)

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
More Yellowknife info - apparently 7 teams...

http://www.nnsl.com/yellowknifer/yellowknifer.html

Amazing Race Canada contestants on the run in Yk
SOMBA K'E/YELLOWKNIFE
Participants from The Amazing Race Canada, a reality series on the CTV network, were spotted in Yellowknife earlier today. Seven two-person teams and a bevy of camera operators were seen running up and down Pilot's Monument at around 10 a.m.

There is more but its hidden behind a paywall...

Contestants were clutching the signature black and yellow Amazing Race envelopes as they jumped into their sport utility vehicles and sped off to their next destination.

One of the show's producers said the Yellowknife episode would air as part of the inaugural season, which premieres on July 15.

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
More Yellowknife info - apparently 7 teams...

http://www.nnsl.com/yellowknifer/yellowknifer.html

Amazing Race Canada contestants on the run in Yk
SOMBA K'E/YELLOWKNIFE
Participants from The Amazing Race Canada, a reality series on the CTV network, were spotted in Yellowknife earlier today. Seven two-person teams and a bevy of camera operators were seen running up and down Pilot's Monument at around 10 a.m.

There is more but its hidden behind a paywall...

Contestants were clutching the signature black and yellow Amazing Race envelopes as they jumped into their sport utility vehicles and sped off to their next destination.

One of the show's producers said the Yellowknife episode would air as part of the inaugural season, which premieres on July 15.

It also said there would be a full story in next Wednesday's edition of the Yellowknifer, in case anybody remembers by then and wants to check back for more info.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Chantal Rondeau ‏@ChantalGRondeau 11h Amazing Race Canada was in #Yukon today!! Carcross, Yukon!

from wiki:
Carcross, originally known as Caribou Crossing, is an unincorporated community in the Territory of Yukon, Canada on Bennett Lake and Nares Lake and is home to the Carcross/Tagish First Nation. As of the 2011 census it had a population of 289.[1]

It is 74 km (46 mi) south-southeast by the Alaska Highway and the Klondike Highway from Whitehorse. The south end of the Tagish Road is in Carcross. Carcross is also on the White Pass and Yukon Route railway.

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
AbbyM_MT99

It's the amazing race canada! Holy s**t!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
αвву яαмѕαѕѕу ‏@AbbyM_MT99 10m
 Whitehorse Yukon, we're not sure if its actually the amazing race but we're pretty sure (:

lightened
« Last Edit: May 12, 2013, 02:57:47 PM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Whitehorse to Vancouver it looks like.

Team bodybreak

Oh right I forgot to apply for the Amazing Race Canada. #yvr

@TaffyOcho
« Last Edit: May 12, 2013, 06:35:50 PM by Leafsfan »

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Another sighting from Whitehorse

Look the amazing race canada!

@αвву яαмѕαѕѕу ‏@AbbyM_MT99

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
Cowboy Cuisine ‏@stampedecuisine 36s

Teams from #amazingrace Canada in #yvr. On their way to #yyc. Might explain why earlier flight were nuts. Teams probably on this flight
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Ryan Alexander ‏@Trip_Like_I_Do 2min

#Amazingrace #Canada filming at #YVR including Hal Johnson and Joanne McLeod! #Bodybreak! pic.twitter.com/HR98PFFv8B

« Last Edit: May 12, 2013, 06:57:40 PM by Alenaveda »
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Pucka ‏@Uncle_Pucka 57s

Air Canada flight 22 arriving in #yyc with teams from the #amazingrace canada

Offline saskvagabond

• RFF Jr. Member
Just posted on Facebook by a friend of mine in Regina:

John Himpe:
Hmm. I wonder what these are for. Amazing!

Photo taken at Regina Airport

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
:yess: Thanks sask!!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Here's a fresh sighting of TAR Canada filming at an airport (I assume Calgary, but will ask):

Kayla L ‏@Smaaay_la 45m

Pretty sure I'm on a flight with the crew and participants of the amazing race Canada! pic.twitter.com/BYLNKeFrDn

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Another sighting from someone who's twitter feed says she's in Regina. I would guess she's traveling as it seems too early for the teams to be in Regina.

Gillian LeDressay ‏@LeDressay12 1h
When the amazing race Canada is getting taped right in front of you! #sick👌🎥

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Here's a sighting at the Edmonton airport. They must have been there overnight as these tweets were from around 11:30 PM - 1:15 AM Edmonton time.

Alex ‏@91hyder 7h
Some sorta reality show is being filmed right where I'm posted up at the airport #awkward

chantelle benzies chantelle benzies ‏@benziess 5h
@91hyder in Vancouver? I know the amazing race Canada was filming

Alex Alex ‏@91hyder 5h
 @benziess at the Edmonton airport I bet it is like amazing race tho they all got like hiking bags and ****in slick running shoes

chantelle benzies chantelle benzies ‏@benziess 5h
@91hyder Hah probably then! ****ty thing is the Canadian version ONLY travels in Canada...

Alex Alex ‏@91hyder 5h
@benziess I never even see that show to be honest
12:12 AM - 13 May 13 · Details

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Another sighting not sure where:

JAC ‏@jaaygillmoure 7h
Was just on the amazing race canada, cheering on thw team
10:33 PM Pacific Daylight Time - 12 May 13

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Regina time will be 2 hours behind EST 712AM there now.
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Kim Reavie
 ‏@KimReavie 7m  The Canadian Amazing Race contestants are converging on the Regina Airport, wait its just @lemonz55 late for flight pic.twitter.com/qzbEEhlm3j
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Oops! Scooped by the master!

There are several tweets inviting people to show up at the football stadium to be a part of the TAR Canada filming. So much for security.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Edmonton flight landed 724
Calgary now saying 824   :o

RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Heather Prosak ‏@HeatherProsak 2min

On their way to #yqr “@Smaaay_la: Pretty sure I'm on a flight with the crew and participants of amazing race Canada! pic.twitter.com/Tl2h0lmKfM”

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Live from saskvagabond!

Three teams on Calgary flight. Parking attendent has the clue.
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline lostinTARland

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Last Edit: May 16, 2013, 01:05:44 PM by lostinTARland »

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
Mervin Istace ‏@bucko521 31s

Canadian Amazing Race in #yqr today. Wonder if I catch a glimpse of them. pic.twitter.com/lkmXyc1Xqp

« Last Edit: May 13, 2013, 09:25:18 AM by Alenaveda »

Offline Plaidmoon

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Another picture from Calgary airport about 3 hours ago. It looks like the pink team.

brittany Wickham ‏@britt_wickham 3h
Amazing race pic.twitter.com/3zZ0GP2eTF